Karr's psychological profile on Wendy Hutchen's site...OMG!

I have to go take a shower now. And I will probably get some Clorox spray for my computer as well.

Seriously, this makes sense in a horrific way.

Linda7NJ said:
damn............
I really hope that he never touched his own children.
Maybe if he's put away for good, passing the perversion from parent to child will end.

I think it would be rare if he didn't. This is so awful. It does give you a weird inside look at how they justify such things - but wow- that's impossible to understand as a sane person. He thinks we should understand his need to have and "preserve" that lovemaking feeling?! Awww - wow I'm gonna hurl.

It explains why he named his 3rd son Seven; it's his favorite little girl age.

There are 3 pages to this profile; make sure you read all three.

Pretty typical pedo justification...

In his mind a pedophile is "forced" to kill their victim, out of fear of what society will do about their "forbidden love" (naturally forgetting the fact it's done because of the risk of the child talking).

On the flipside...he tries to give a positive spin to this "ritual killing"...that it at least preserves that "perfect moment" by making it the last moment of their "lover".

He could just leave it as society's fault...but he goes further by attaching positive qualities to it...seems he can't resist it.

I think this gives us the first real look into the inner workings of this man's psyche. My guess is that some of the outer layers of his bizarre "reasoning" about "society's role" comes from exposure over the years, and especially on the internet, to the sort of "philosophy", "justification"...or whatever we should call it-- that is out there from numerous "pediophile support groups " (for lack of a better term)--we have seen some examples at links members here have posted recently. But the underlayer--that is a different story, I think. Really heart-wrenching, to think of a child and then a young man struggling with those kinds of inner yearnings, with those underlying experiences (if they are reported accurately) and feelings, trying to live with them and make some sense of them somehow, without becoming like what hurt him.

Unfortunately, what it doesn't tell us is how much he has succumbed to his urges (other than in his mind)...and certainly doesn't tell us, I think, whether he did have something to do with JBR's death--or has just chosen her super-high-profile case to jump into the spotlight of to make his "point."

Sad, sad...on all sides.

I found his mother's seduction of him unfathomable. I know she was mentally ill, but damn! And he felt guilty because he couldn't satisfy her sexually? And he's jealous of his brothers because he thinks maybe they did? :eek:

See how he blames everybody but himself...he knows on one level that killing is wrong, but he tries to justify it by blaming society, etc.

Personally, I could be ticked off at anybody that gives their child a number for a name. His ex-wife should have that changed to Sven as soon as possible--anything but that number!

Texana said:
See how he blames everybody but himself...he knows on one level that killing is wrong, but he tries to justify it by blaming society, etc.

Personally, I could be ticked off at anybody that gives their child a number for a name. His ex-wife should have that changed to Sven as soon as possible--anything but that number!
Well, actually the kid's full name was Seven Exodus.

Hmm...wonder if he was the firstborn.

SleuthingSleuth said:

He goes by Steven...whew!

SleuthingSleuth said:

I THINK he was the second

Hi Southerngirl, Thanks for the profile. I want to read it but the type is so tiny I can't, and for some reason my 'puter won't bring the size up hardly any. Is there any way you can enlarge the print so us 'oldsdters' can read it easier.

Thanks Scandi

scandi said:
Hi Southerngirl, Thanks for the profile. I want to read it but the type is so tiny I can't, and for some reason my 'puter won't bring the size up hardly any. Is there any way you can enlarge the print so us 'oldsdters' can read it easier.

Thanks Scandi
I had to read it with my nose two inches from my laptop screen! LOL

scandi said:

Thanks Scandi
Hi, Scandi. Good to see you here. I'm not very computer savvy. I played around with trying to enlarge it, but had no luck. Maybe someone who knows how to can. I'm turning in now, but I'll see if I can figure it out tomorrow. Nite!

southerngirl said:
This psychological profile, if the real thing, is beyond sick, and may explain the psychopathology of John Karr and where his pedophilia came from (his mother). Unfrigginbelievable....

http://www.wendyhutchens.com/photos/Psych%20Profile%20of%20John%20Mark%20Karr/1/7/
If this psychological profile is for real and it came from a doctor, then I am beginning to think that maybe the doctor is also sick for letting this get onto the web, or maybe she enjoys this type of talk and profiling. Sad situation.
:sick:

Scandi - On another thread, someone suggested saving it to your desktop and then using "the little magnifying glass" thingie to enlarge it.

truecrime said:
If this psychological profile is for real and it came from a doctor, then I am beginning to think that maybe the doctor is also sick for letting this get onto the web, or maybe she enjoys this type of talk and profiling. Sad situation.
Wanted to add that if you keep clicking it showes many more documents other than just the three papes. Odd

truecrime said:
I totally agree. also, unprofessional?

Who is this Hutchens anyway?

and if JMK did say all of this, in a supposedly confidential setting, there is no proof that what he says happened actualy did happen, is there....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back