How has John Karr changed your life?

ragland

Reaction score
I know alot of us have spent numerous hours keeping tabs on this creepy guy. I would just like to know how it has affected everyone else and let yall know how it has affected me and mine...

I had just posted last night(or night before cant remmember its getting late) in another thread about how reading about him makes me look over my shoulder when im at my desk (stop laughing yall), and that im checking in on the kids more. when my son got up out of bed about midnight last night to give me a hug from behind....he reached his arms around my neck while im typing in a thread and yall, seriously i turned around and grabbed his jugular!!! he freaked me out so badly, he was just getting drink of water and saw me up and thought he would stop and hug me (no doubt i love the hugs) but he freaked out and started screaming and i was totally laughing by the time i realized i wasnt being attacked by a creepy guy! i guess youd have to have been here but my 14 yr old son and i got a real laugh for about 30 mins after that as we watched the red marks disappear from his THROAT!!!

anyone checking closests lately?

My house isn't as clean as it was last week, LOL. Actually I'm teasing, hubby actually cleaned the house because I'm too busy watching news reports.

He hasn't.....well now I know where to go to get my pit hair removed cheap....if the notion ever hits me

im not used to paying much attention to anything this deeply, i guess having three kids i just want to know how much i can about how far these people will go to attack our kids......

my house is rather clean cause im not moving out of my desk much for fear ill be attacked by a lil short guy on estrogen!

MrsMush99 said:
My house isn't as clean as it was last week, LOL. Actually I'm teasing, hubby actually cleaned the house because I'm too busy watching news reports.
Ditto. Cannot walk away from the computer for to long.My hubby is a moderator on a Mustang forum and he cannot get near the computer to do his thing.So he has bought me a lap top.So thanks Mr.Karr. I was painting my house but it has become a slow process and my kids have not seen me much.!:rolleyes:

To me Mr Karr has become a specimen that needs to be examined thoroughly. Its not often we have one of these available to examine. Its more than mere curisoity to want to understand what makes a person like him tick. As strange as it may seem, the actions of his mother, if true, who thought he was possessed by demons was the beginning. Somehow, she saw something evil. And as bazaar as it is she was right.

As to his "real" relation to the case remains to be seen. I have no opinion of his guilt or innocense, I would need the dna and proof he was in Boulder. With that thought I can remain sane because I hate the person who harmed that little child. My feelings toward him are in no way equal to those I have for John Couey which brought me here in the first place.

Enlightenment and education in an area thats threatening our children are what I take from here. I will continue to share what i learn.

i am GLUED to the TV! after the peterson case i swore i would never watch greta again, yet i check in with her nightly. i watch nancy grace and LKL, neither of whom i like very well, but i need to find out the latest. my house is a wreck. mr. izzyB has to go to the back part of the house to watch TV b/c i have taken over the living room.

but seriously, JMK has changed my life b/c i never had seen a sick-o pervert like this "up close" before. after hearing those chilling tapes, i have to ask myself, i know they are out there, preying on our kids, what in the world can be done to stop them. for the first time i realize this is a world-wide problem. so i would have to say this has opened my eyes to the awful problem of child sex predators.

This case has gotten my mind off personal problems, which is great!!

I wouldn't let a creep like Karr have an affect on my life. I have an interest in crime stories in general. He's just one of those to me.

Well it was very invonvenient of Mary Lacy to arrest him during a week when I was really busy... LOL

Jayelles said:
Well it was very invonvenient of Mary Lacy to arrest him during a week when I was really busy... LOL
:laugh: Yeah, I wish she would have waited until my kids were back at school and hubby was back at work.

While I don't have children myself, I believe the biggest impact JMK will have is to show parents worldwide that yes there is a very bad man out there who would love to do terrible things to your little baby. JMK is not the only one out there like this, they are teachers or other trusted members of society.

As far as me personally, well I have paid more attention to the news shows and probably done without as much sleep because I want to learn a little more on whats going on.

OB

I ordered new wireless internet service from Sprint so that I will have internet access anywhere I go with my laptop.

Linda7NJ said:
He hasn't.....well now I know where to go to get my pit hair removed cheap....if the notion ever hits me
Yeah, unless you don't want that info plastered all over the news! I guess their motto is not "What happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand". :D

lighthouselover said:
Yeah, unless you don't want that info plastered all over the news! I guess their motto is not "What happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand". :D
On this note--I was watching MSNBC last night (and another night this week) where they showed an Investigatice Reports regarding pedophilia in Cambodia. There were girls as young as 5 that were performing what they called "num-num" (oral sex) on grown men! I was physically ill watching this show--anyhow there was an American doctor that said he tells people he is going to Thailand since people do not question his reason for going there. Not sure why they would question Cambodia but this is what he stated. He said he would get three young girls (he claimed to not ever take the little ones--only teenagers but sometimes a young one might look older and "slip in") for $50/per night! Anyhow--I guess I am just rambling but I am so disturbed by this!! What kind of sick world do we live in?

Because of John Karr, I got to find out what they have to eat on lst class airfare. And drink.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back