Nancy grace,....is it just me or

calus_3

Former Member
Reaction score
Did Nancy go and have herself a little face work?

Couple more surgeries and she will look asian with the way they did her eyes....bad job! When did she have the work done? I just tuned in again after Karr was arrested and she was gone. She came back and it was like....whoa what happened?

Cal

calus_3 said:
Did Nancy go and have herself a little face work?

Couple more surgeries and she will look asian with the way they did her eyes....bad job! When did she have the work done? I just tuned in again after Karr was arrested and she was gone. She came back and it was like....whoa what happened?

Cal

i have been watching nancy on CTV and reluctantly the Headline News show once or twice with the big JMK story.

anyway, i think this is all done with make-up and her new hair cut.

I think they all have plastic surgery. Greta did a few years ago, for sure.

They get their eyes done. And Botox shots.

I noticed it on her website photo.

IF IF WE all worked as hard as Nancy and took a great vacation, WE might look a heck of a lot better too.

Makeup and rest, is my diagnosis.

Speaking of Greta did she at one point suffer from Bells Palsy?

Texana said:

Mygirlsadie said:
Speaking of Greta did she at one point suffer from Bells Palsy?

Ya know, I"ve wondered that myself. She definitely had some work done to her eyes, I wonder of there's anything they could do for her mouth.

You know this funny because she was just on Imus in the Morning and they were talking about all the people from OJ coming out of the woodwork but now they've had facelifts and Nancy said something like "what? I didn't get any work done".

Compare an old picture with her new face.....general eye shaped doesn't change from American to Chinese/Japanese shaped eyes. Put one of those shiny red turtleneck outfits on her and she could work in a 'massage' parlor around here.

No, she didn't have any work done, she had all over body off restoration done. :D

Cal

Greta had major cosmetic surgery in the months before she switched to FoxNews. She talked about it in a few nagazine cover stories at the time.

As for Nancy I don't know what she's had. She is so damn annoying I can't stand to look at her too long. Those flared nostriles and annoying voice.....

Texana said:

Is that why Greta can't move her mouth?

Paladin said:
Is that why Greta can't move her mouth?

No, she has some sort of degenerative disease....can't remember what it was.

Cal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back