1215 users online (210 members and 1005 guests)  

Websleuths News

Evidence I never heard of or saw

Watching Nancy grace last night and she did her normal great job of ADD like jumping around.....sheez. She had some useless waste of flesh pycholanalyzer dude on there talking about the hidden confession of Patsy in the writing and then she was off to the next segment. It was like ADD free for all. She lets people say something but then doesn't discuss it or talk about it.

Anyway, coming back from a break I saw some crime scene photographs and in one, there was an old broken toilet. Beside that toilet looked to be some sort of folded towel or garment beside the toilet, at the base.

Anyone know what that was? It was circled in red and I thought I knew just about everything about this case.

Cal

I don't know what it was but I saw it too. I also wondered what that old toliet was all about. Was their a toliet in the wine celler??

mjak

Maybe they were making water into wine?

Sorry - couldn't resist..........

There was a toilet in the basement and yes the seat or the toilet itself was broke. One of the Ramseys were questioned about it during their interviews by the BPD.

Patsy was personally asked about a photo of JonBenet taken in and possibly even found in the basement laundry room. She was questioned at length about this photo. It was referred to as " cutesy."

Another odd thing taken from the basement was a piece of black sheet metal. I have no idea why they took a piece of sheet metal for evidence but sometimes black sheet metal is used in pinhole photography and for the shutter a black piece of tape is used.

Another puzzle is the piece of paper found on her body. A piece of blue paper and brown paper were taken for evidence. I always wondered why a piece of paper could be so important.

Is that Starling from JW?!

It's me !! Nice to see you River!

"She had some useless waste of flesh pycholanalyzer dude on there talking about the hidden confession of Patsy in the writing and then she was off to the next segment."

Are you kidding? That was the best part! I'm only sorry she didn't go into it a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Starling
    It's me !! Nice to see you River!
    OMG!!! I just saw this and got chills!

Starling!!! It's great to see you!

Another interesting tidbit that this whacko JMK may have used is the little known about the second footprint that was found.