LOL! Karr says his DNA "might not match"

I haven't seen it posted, but I did hear him say it in a clip on TV, Seeker. My first reaction was just like yours.

Mmm. Guess there's enough reality going on in his brain to realize that IF he wasn't there, it's gonna be mighty hard to get a DNA match!

cappuccina said:
This guy needs to be :behindbar for all of the trouble he has caused...
Yeah, exactly what charges could he face if this is a hoax.Anyone know ? We all know he will do his kiddy *advertiser censored* time plus sum for absconding but can he be charged for time wasting.?...

...an investigation, obstruction of justice, and lying under oath (depending on what he says in any court proceedings...)...

Yes, John Mark Karr is an expert in many things:

"You can't trust DNA testing" - he's a DNA expert.

"There's many ways to have sex" - he's a sex expert.

He may have been in Colorado,Alabama,and Atlanta on Christmas Day 1996 - he's Houdini.

"I am like a wolf" - he's an animal.

JMK is just amazing!! What other amazing things will we find out about him?

He was quoted as saying this a day or two ago. He said the dna might not match, but dna tests can't be trusted. In other words he wants the credit for being there even if they can't match the dna. It's quite comical actually how much he complains about not being given credit, how mad he gets at the news media: "they said I didn't know the layout of the house!" "they said I am a murderer!" "they said I am unbalanced!" "they said there should be footprints in the snow. I was there, I know why there aren't!" Quote after quote showing he is determined to prove he was there but I am quite certain he will rationalize the death as an accident and society's fault because they didn't allow him to freely love little girls etc. etc.

It's like anything else, this rationalization and ego. Imagine for a second, a very narcissistic man who seduces a woman by getting her sympathy that he needs her, but when she gives in, he loses interest; as all he wanted was the conquest; then turns around and says it was her fault because she was too appealing and he couldn't resist. He doesn't murder her, just dumps her because the grown woman is not going to cry rape.

This happens all the time. All the time, because some people are good seducers and some women believe it's love.

In a similar way of rationalizing, Karr's quotes have indicated he can't resist little girls so his split psyche is at war about whether "he" harmed them when he really just wanted to love him, and intended to show his love in a gentle way, but he couldn't control his impulses. Goes to the Jekyll and Hyde thing. Another probable defense they will try to use if he pleads not guilty. It would be that "he" today didn't do it; his "bad side" that comes out and overtakes him, did it, and "he" is very sorry about that.

cappuccina said:
...an investigation, obstruction of justice, and lying under oath (depending on what he says in any court proceedings...)...
Do you have an idea what all this would be worth as far as prison time goes?

I really wonder if he isn't doing all of this just to get an inside look at the evidence. If the case makes it to trial, not only will he and his lawyers have access to information that's been kept hidden from the public, there's also a good chance he'll get to be up close and personal with JBR's clothing, etc in court.

...he's wasted, how pissed off they are at him, etc. I will make a guess that they will try to pile time up for all of these along with the child *advertiser censored* and related charges just to keep him off the streets as long as possible...

I don't know specific sentence ranges for these crimes in CO; I think gsquared might know, though...

Monsieur Karr has no idea how tough it will be for him if he is put in the general population... :croc: OMG! And, if they try to protect him by putting him in solitary, that will be its own hell as well...

He will not last long inthe general population unless he is protected by a major player(someones ) and if he is in solitary he will probably just read books,answer mail from obssessed women/men and plot his next moves or worse, victims. I hope he gets plenty of psychiatric help.

kazzbar said:
He will not last long inthe general population unless he is protected by a major player(someones ) and if he is in solitary he will probably just read books,answer mail from obssessed women/men and plot his next moves or worse, victims. I hope he gets plenty of psychiatric help.
If he actually gets convicted he will be protected.

capps said:
Yes, John Mark Karr is an expert in many things:

"You can't trust DNA testing" - he's a DNA expert.

"There's many ways to have sex" - he's a sex expert.

He may have been in Colorado,Alabama,and Atlanta on Christmas Day 1996 - he's Houdini.

"I am like a wolf" - he's an animal.

JMK is just amazing!! What other amazing things will we find out about him?

LOL...He's quite a piece of work! Yes, next he'll be saying he flew in on his magic carpet...no need for a commercial airline.

But would they charge him, or would they charge Tracey?

It's not like Karr actually called the police himself and begged to be arrested. He's apparently a nutter, but assuming he didn't kill JBR, what besides the misdemeanor kiddie *advertiser censored* has he actually done?

I mean, I could tell everyone I know that I killed JBR. As long as I wasn't under oath, would it be a crime? It wouldnt be my fault if officials decided to fly me around and serve me champagne.

Helena U said:
I really wonder if he isn't doing all of this just to get an inside look at the evidence. If the case makes it to trial, not only will he and his lawyers have access to information that's been kept hidden from the public, there's also a good chance he'll get to be up close and personal with JBR's clothing, etc in court.
He's probably using it to elaborate his *advertiser censored* fantasies re JBR.
I found it telling he was trying to pump a (disinterested) reporter from Boulder in Paris for details of how JBR died and whether or not she suffered,e tc. Newslfash to the DA: if he was the killer he wouldn't need the info to construct fantasies if he'd actually been there in the first place.

From the sound of Wendy's tapes, if that's him, Karr seems to get excited just from talking about such things. Talking to the reporter may have given him the same sort of sicko thrill.

You know what they say about guys that are all talk - no action!

It is a pathetic thought, thinking of Karr in the same thought as sex :eek: But one thing I think is that he'll be getting flatter in the chest every day, and he might still be effeminate, but will not the Gloria Swanson, out swooning in the yard. My, can you imagine that.

Boy, I better say my prayers tonight! LOL :slap:

Scandi

I read somwhere that many people have already confessed to killing JonBenet (go figure :waitasec:) So what makes THIS "CONFESSION" or THIS GUY so special? I say nothing. He is saying this because he knows there will be no match. Very telling.

JMO

Hyatt said:
I read somwhere that many people have already confessed to killing JonBenet (go figure :waitasec:) So what makes THIS "CONFESSION" or THIS GUY so special? I say nothing. He is saying this because he knows there will be no match. Very telling.

JMO
We will have to wait and see but Something has made Mary Lacy sit up and take notice of Karr. But then again if you keep telling everyone that you know something sooner or later one of those people will listen. I cannot believe that Karr has been rattling on about this for ages and all of a sudden he is a suspect. I feel he is only a suspect now because of the Tracey connection. LE could not dissmiss Tracey. he is to high profile . Why is all this happening now and not 5 yrs ago when Wendy Huchins was on Karr's case.? He was in the country and easy to detain. What have they got now (if anything) that was not available 5 yrs ago.? I would really like Karr to be the guy but I think it is shakey at best. It could all be just one of his fantasies! I think he has totally lost the plot and 'believes' he did kill JbR. Whether or not he did is going to be a great source of speculation for years to come unless another ' suspect' comes to light. Especially if DNA is unusable and he does 'walk' free. Oh, this whole case is making me nuts !!.....:banghead: :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back