Nancy Grace Show News

chiquita2

Reaction score
Nancy Grace has a reporter on that is saying that some of the information that Karr told Tracey that wasn't in any reports has to do with the Bracelet and financial records. Apparently Karr knew information about the Bracelet that isn't known to the public like when JB got the bracelet and where it was bought from and when it was given to her and where Patsy bought it. Also, he knew where all the Ramsey financial records were kept and what was in them. I have no idea if this is known to the public (not known to me) but thats some of the things that interests the DA of the info that Tracey has.

Nancy says this info is all available online after the break. She says its all online (about the bracelet).

I thought we'd heard that Patsy bought the bracelet and gave it to JonBenet. I don't recall from where...but I thought this info was out there.

But that's very interesting. I wonder if someone gave him this info? I just can't believe this is the guy...I really can't.

See my newer post now. Nancy said the info on the bracelet was available online. I don't know about the financial records and check stubs.

I heard someone asking today when they were going to release the info on the "practice note." I thought they did...way back when.

Hmm...the ID bracelet with the date on it?

I seem to remember Jonbenet got that for Christmas, I thought.

lighthouselover said:
I wish Nancy would ask Wendy why she's selling potential evidence on Ebay.

Who's Wendy? I'm sure I know...but there too much going on for me. Is that the woman who said Karr confessed and she has those tapes?

watching Nancy now--the location of the financial records Karr allegedly knew about in the house is still wild speculation--he may have been fed this info inadvertenly by tracey and the ramseys,nancy's guest is saying

luvbeaches said:
Who's Wendy? I'm sure I know...but there too much going on for me. Is that the woman who said Karr confessed and she has those tapes?
Yes.

There is another Wendy from Alabama. Wendy Nichols, the classmate Rita Cosby interviewed.

Craig Silverman,the attorney,with the annoying voice,is on talking about nothing as usual

Peter Hamilton said:
Craig Silverman,the attorney,with the annoying voice,is on talking about nothing as usual
LOL, he's now in the "She Must Have Something" camp.

Nancy takes questions I think, from listeners. If the show was just now starting someone could call in with that question like I did one night to LKL in the SP case.

"Nancy, do you think someone should tell Wendy Hutchins that if she sells all her documents on EBay re Karr, they will never be able to be used as evidence nor will she be able to witness as to their contents? Don't you think this would be a mighty shame Nancy if it turns out he is the killer and this evidence could be a case breaker?

Hey, if someone can get the number for call ins to the show, one of our brave members could call on Monday! ;) I am sure there are copies of this info w/ the LE agency who had her taping what he said. Maybe that is good enough. Hmmmmm

"Nancy, if Wendy Hutchins sells the Karr docs on Ebay, she can't testify to them, right. Do you think the LE agency who hired her to record Karr has copies of this and could attest to their validity at trial?"

Can you tell I'm getting bored. YaYa LOL

Sandi

Maybe....HE bought her the bracelet? Maybe they've been lying to us all these years, maybe we've been spoon fed info that simply wasn't true!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Linda7NJ said:
Maybe....HE bought her the bracelet? Maybe they've been lying to us all these years, maybe we've been spoon fed info that simply wasn't true!

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Maybe he went shopping with Patsy for the bracelet. And then they went to the "open house" together.

This guy is a nutball.

They said it was "gruesome" details.

What's so gruesome about a bracelet and some paperwork?

I'm pretty sure the bracelet with the JonBenet and 12-25-96 engraved on it was a gift from Aunt Pam. It was given to her on 12/23.

-Tea

icedtea4me said:
I'm pretty sure the bracelet with the JonBenet and 12-25-96 engraved on it was a gift from Aunt Pam. It was given to her on 12/23.

-Tea
Nancy in her wisdom gave the bracelet date as 12-26-96...I wish she would think before she speaks...geeeeze

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back