729 users online (118 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tracey interviewed by his hometown newspaper.

I've just been reading an article on Tracey by his hometown newspaper. It plots out his academic background (I'm sure Jayelles will confirm how mediocre it is ) and it throws out a couple of interesting snippets...

"Mr Tracey’s position as an outsider helped him persuade the Ramseys to talk on camera, one of the few journalists to achieve this. He is still close to the family, and met up with Mr Ramsey just a fortnight ago."

"His kids say he is, "obsessed" with the case"

"He is now in huge demand from journalists all over the world to tell his story – he spoke to us from an LA hotel room shortly before appearing on the Larry King show."

http://www.middletonguardian.co.uk/n...en_found_.html
    Just my opinion...

Did Tracey

Ever respond to the discreditting of his documentary?

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    Ever respond to the discreditting of his documentary?
    Not a word so far, except criticism of the time he fooled around with JMK, putting other children at risk. To me that is BIG!

Latest news coming up under 'Tracey' follows:

Tracing Tracey's E-mails: Could the Professor's Inaction Have Allowed Karr to Harm Children?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kathle...s_b_27986.html

I can't believe that

hypocrite! Here we have someone who has made a career out of this crime, complaining that the "media is unfair", all while he's using the media to further his own career. So far, he's brought public scrutiny to three people who have had nothing to do with this case by directing the media right to their doors. What a putz...

Brief Conversation with Tracey

I called Michael Tracey on my way home from work. We had a very brief conversation. Mostly catching up; we hadn't spoke in 6 years or so. In any event, he had "no comment" on Mr. Karr, LOL. Basically, what I wanted to know was whether Tracey thinks Karr wrote the Patricia letters. Tracey said he hadn't really compared the two sets of emails but that he would do so now. I was surprised by this; I would have thought Tracey would have followed up on this angle already but apparently he has not. In any event, we are supposed to talk next week after more stuff has come out. Tracey said he can't talk now but more will become clear when his emails from Karr are released. (Assuming they are released)

We chatted a bit about a recent development related to the Patricia letters. That mystery is still unsolved. Maybe it was Karr, maybe it wasn't.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~Benjamin Franklin

Wink

You do know that I am swiping this, right?!

BTW, Jameson on Paula Zahn tonight.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by gsquared
    BTW, Jameson on Paula Zahn tonight.
    Bet hir is loving all this.

Wink

Hey, it's kept her pretty much off-line! Now, How Surreal is that?!

Jameson actually GOT A JOB. That is what keeps her off line.

Wink

Working you say?! What kind of job would be more important than this moment of Victory for the Ramseys?!

Hir is a cashier at a gas station.

How cool Gsquared, Do you mean like lack of contractions, etc in the writing style?

I have to read about the Patricia letters, as I'm missing the point on why Karr would want to pretend to be Patsy writing to what, a website? What would be the purpose, except to throw out hints about someone who could be the killer.

Anyway, whenever I find one of your posts I glom onto it right away for some great reading! Baa Haa Haa

Scandi

Well, with the price of gas these days.....

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Hey, it's kept her pretty much off-line! Now, How Surreal is that?!
    LOL...Thanks goodness for these things! Do you suppose she'll bring up the velvet sex glove to Paula? Wasn't that hir that was posting that stuff way back when?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast