Michael Tracey Miscellany

Enola

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've just been reading an article on Tracey by his hometown newspaper. It plots out his academic background (I'm sure Jayelles will confirm how mediocre it is ;) ) and it throws out a couple of interesting snippets...

"Mr Tracey’s position as an outsider helped him persuade the Ramseys to talk on camera, one of the few journalists to achieve this. He is still close to the family, and met up with Mr Ramsey just a fortnight ago."

"His kids say he is, "obsessed" with the case"

"He is now in huge demand from journalists all over the world to tell his story – he spoke to us from an LA hotel room shortly before appearing on the Larry King show."

http://www.middletonguardian.co.uk/news/s/216/216811_has_the_killer_of_jonbenet_been_found_.html

Ever respond to the discreditting of his documentary?

hypocrite! Here we have someone who has made a career out of this crime, complaining that the "media is unfair", all while he's using the media to further his own career. So far, he's brought public scrutiny to three people who have had nothing to do with this case by directing the media right to their doors. What a putz...

I called Michael Tracey on my way home from work. We had a very brief conversation. Mostly catching up; we hadn't spoke in 6 years or so. In any event, he had "no comment" on Mr. Karr, LOL. Basically, what I wanted to know was whether Tracey thinks Karr wrote the Patricia letters. Tracey said he hadn't really compared the two sets of emails but that he would do so now. I was surprised by this; I would have thought Tracey would have followed up on this angle already but apparently he has not. In any event, we are supposed to talk next week after more stuff has come out. Tracey said he can't talk now but more will become clear when his emails from Karr are released. (Assuming they are released)

We chatted a bit about a recent development related to the Patricia letters. That mystery is still unsolved. Maybe it was Karr, maybe it wasn't.

You do know that I am swiping this, right?!

Hey, it's kept her pretty much off-line! Now, How Surreal is that?!

Working you say?! What kind of job would be more important than this moment of Victory for the Ramseys?! :angel:

How cool Gsquared, Do you mean like lack of contractions, etc in the writing style?

I have to read about the Patricia letters, as I'm missing the point on why Karr would want to pretend to be Patsy writing to what, a website? What would be the purpose, except to throw out hints about someone who could be the killer.

Anyway, whenever I find one of your posts I glom onto it right away for some great reading! Baa Haa Haa :D

Scandi

Well, with the price of gas these days..... :angel:

RiverRat said:
Hey, it's kept her pretty much off-line! Now, How Surreal is that?!

LOL...Thanks goodness for these things! Do you suppose she'll bring up the velvet sex glove to Paula? Wasn't that hir that was posting that stuff way back when?

Hir is on!

Webb...for "just the facts" Jack Webb. Oh, Lord....

Hmmmm...no velvet sex glove comments.

I wonder who "Dawn" is? She's also and "addict" and thinks the R's are innocent.

I caught the tail end of Garrison, the Karr family spokesman, and all he said is he couldn't say anything basicly. Boy was he nervous! Maybe just because of the cameras if he is new to this.

Scandi

luvbeaches said:
Bet hir is loving all this.

has anyone found out where the postmark was from on the envelope to the DA?

scandi said:
How cool Gsquared, Do you mean like lack of contractions, etc in the writing style?

I have to read about the Patricia letters, as I'm missing the point on why Karr would want to pretend to be Patsy writing to what, a website? What would be the purpose, except to throw out hints about someone who could be the killer.

Anyway, whenever I find one of your posts I glom onto it right away for some great reading! Baa Haa Haa :D

Scandi

Hi Scandi,

I don't know if you've been over to the Annie Muss thread, but a bunch of us are speculating about JMK being "Patricia" and why. If you haven't yet, check it out. It's pretty interesting.

gsquared said:
I called Michael Tracey on my way home from work. We had a very brief conversation. Mostly catching up; we hadn't spoke in 6 years or so. In any event, he had "no comment" on Mr. Karr, LOL. Basically, what I wanted to know was whether Tracey thinks Karr wrote the Patricia letters. Tracey said he hadn't really compared the two sets of emails but that he would do so now. I was surprised by this; I would have thought Tracey would have followed up on this angle already but apparently he has not. In any event, we are supposed to talk next week after more stuff has come out. Tracey said he can't talk now but more will become clear when his emails from Karr are released. (Assuming they are released)

We chatted a bit about a recent development related to the Patricia letters. That mystery is still unsolved. Maybe it was Karr, maybe it wasn't.
Thanks for the update! I'm very surprised that he never compared the Patricial letters and his emails with Karr. PLEASE let us know what he thinks when you talk to him next!!

I have just been reading "The Patricia Letters", so you are a quasi-celebrity to me. Is there anyway you can autograph a post for me? ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back