Tricia Thread

How very cool!

muse217 said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/446263p-375638c.html

Yet Tracey's last documentary, released in 2004, pointed to a different man as a possible killer - a man who turned out to have a clear alibi and was never considered a suspect by investigators, according to Tricia Griffith, who runs an online discussion forum about JonBenet's death.

"I would bet money that Michael Tracey convinced [Boulder District Attorney] Mary Lacy that this guy had inside information - but he really didn't," Griffith said.

Tracey, who exchanged e-mails with Karr for four years, could not be reached for comment yesterday. He said last week that he learned something disturbing from those e-mails in May that convinced him that the Ramsey family should take the messages to the Boulder County district attorney's office.

--WOW, bet he is feeling the heat.

Great work Tricia, Jayelles, and Why_Nut!

From all I have heard and read, it appears DA Lacey didn't check this guy or JMK out. Could be embarressing in Boulder!

Being mentioned NOW on CTV. a florida journalist is mentioning TRICIA and Forums for Justice NOW on Bloom & Politan!!!! saying the GREAT work she has done on fingering tracey!!

Tony Ortega is on Court TV right now discussing Tricia and her findings re: Tracey. I can say "I knew her when" :)

Doggumit IzzyB, You're fast! Sorry I stepped on yer toes. ;)

Amity said:
Doggumit IzzyB, You're fast! Sorry I stepped on yer toes. ;)

what are you talking about??? as far as i am concerned, WS is a team effort. i am just thrilled that the media are beginning to ask questions about how this whole thing came down. tricia has been on this from the beginning! Kudos to her!

Great work Tricia. Makes one proud to be a Web Sleuther! ;)

I think Tracey showed his true colors on LKL the other night when he wouldn't discuss anything about anything, and yet I read he had used the emails in class discussions. I wish Larry had known about that so he could have thrown out a great question to show what the guy for what he really is!

Scandi

I know one thing, after watching CTV today, if I didn't know who this "Tricia" was I sure would be googling her. Wow Tricia, you were mentioned so many times. I am so glad someone is taking notice of your hard work.

Hey Tricia sounds like you need an agent now to book you on talk shows. I will do it for a small fee Laffin :blowkiss: . Seriously this is what dedication and all your hard works brings. An I can honestly say I am honored to be a friend of yours. online.

Kudos to all that has brought Tracey to the front for the person he is.

Hey,I like this Tricia Griffith--she is well spoken--she's slamming the DA office,the crazy Colorado professor,and says no wayKarr did this--thanks for the Tricia alert!

Peter Hamilton said:
Hey,I like this Tricia Griffith--she is well spoken--she's slamming the DA office,the crazy Colorado professor,and says no wayKarr did this--thanks for the Tricia alert!
Tricia got the extras in, that is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back