Question About John Karr's Family

Leila

Reaction score
I'm confused about John Karr's family. In every report I've read, it states he has only one sibling, a brother named Michael, who is now 47-years-old, 6 years older than John. I've read one report that stated that John Karr has a step-sibling. Is that step-sibling, Nate? And, if so, how does he fit into the family - is he a son of Wexford Karr by another marriage, or a son of John Karr's mother by another marriage? Is he older or younger than John Karr?

I know that Wexford Karr was in the construction business in Atlanta. Does anyone know the occupation of Michael or Nate?

Leila said:
I'm confused about John Karr's family. In every report I've read, it states he has only one sibling, a brother named Michael, who is now 47-years-old, 6 years older than John. I've read one report that stated that John Karr has a step-sibling. Is that step-sibling, Nate? And, if so, how does he fit into the family - is he a son of Wexford Karr by another marriage, or a son of John Karr's mother by another marriage? Is he older or younger than John Karr?

I know that Wexford Karr was in the construction business in Atlanta. Does anyone know the occupation of Michael or Nate?
Karr only has one full-blooded sibling, Michael. Who has remained out of the media spotlight. I don't know if this is simply because he's smarter than the average bear, or because he's dead, incarcerated, out of the country, etc. He has a half-brother, Nate, who is Wex's son by his second wife, although it appears he may have been born out of wedlock. Karr's biolgial mother died in 2000. No word on his step-mother's whereabouts. I get the opinion that whenever Karr says "his brother" he means Michael. Michael is the one who saved his life as a baby, so he might have some kind of magical aura to Karr and therefore feels compelled to include him in his delusions.

JMK has 2 brothers. One older who is a full sibling, 1 younger who was from his fathers second marriage after he divorced Johns mother. I can't remember just what they do for a living.

OB

Check out the "A Little history on John Mark Karr" thread for background and family info.

Thanks BillyGoatGruff, Old Broad, and Lovely Pigeon :)

BillyGoatGruff said:
Karr's biolgial mother died in 2000.

So I guess that th story Karr told Wendy about his mother dying when he was 14 was a lie. :rolleyes: Another one...

Cypros said:
So I guess that th story Karr told Wendy about his mother dying when he was 14 was a lie. :rolleyes: Another one...
Michael, the brother we haven't heard from yet, is probably the one who worked for the Ramseys. I hope the police locate him and interview him.

Apparently, the karr family have found a thank-you letter from Lara karr which supports the claim that the family spent Christmas together:-

http://www.denverpost.com/jonbenet/ci_4245073

Elsewhere it is being discussed that Karr wasn't specifically mentioned in the letter and that it isn't proof that he was there.

How long is the drive between Alabama and Atlant? I have seen mention of 4 hours. Think about this. How likely is a woman with three little children under the age of 4 to make a 4 hour car journey on her own to spend Christmas with her husband's family (but without her husband)?

I would say not very likely. It's a nightmare travelling with young children at the best of times but at Christmas, through heavy holiday traffic and possibly bad weather. If I ever made that trip on my own, my husband would have to have a VERY good reason for not making it with me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back