A PHOTO OF JMK in Georgia on 12-25-96 !!!

shoe_horn

Reaction score
That's all his defense attorney needs for checkmate on the Boulder DA.

I say this because we all that the DNA is crap. It contaminated and degraded. We all know that the DNA on the underwear (previously shiped as wrapped) could have been from factory worker at the underwear manufacturing plant.

shoe_horn said:
I say this because we all that the DNA is crap. It contaminated and degraded. We all know that the DNA on the underwear (previously shiped as wrapped) could have been from factory worker at the underwear manufacturing plant.

Yeah, but if it matches Karr, it will be proven to not be from a factory worker at the panty plant..unless of course, Karr worked there, which with his appetites, could be possible. :D

Not I. I don't think the DNA is crap. There are enough markers to be included in the CODIS data bank, where the minimum required is 10 markers. The still-unidentified male DNA in the Ramsey case is potentially excellent evidence against her murderer.

The male DNA found under JonBenét's fingernails is also consistent with the male DNA found in blood spots in her panties.

I think the presence of male DNA under a murdered, sexually assaulted child's nails and in blood on her underwear is related to the crime.

LovelyPigeon said:
The male DNA found under JonBenét's fingernails is also consistent with the male DNA found in blood spots in her panties.

The FACTS thread says that hasn't been confirmed - if I recall correctly.

shoe_horn said:
I don't think so unless the photo could be timed and verified in some way. Even then it will not be an air tight alibi. As others have mentioned, Karr could have had Christmas morning with his kids and wife, and still got to Boulder, committed the crime and been back before the next morning.

Well, photos aside...the prosecution still has to actually place him in Boulder themselves.

Even if Karr wasn't with his family on Christmas in 1996...he could have laying in some field dead drunk for all anyone knows.

However, I still don't know why his family would be so insistent he was with them, if in fact he was not.

And as well...according to Karr, it wasn't a "one fly up and fly back down" scenario...he places himself in Boulder a full 3 days before the day of the murder.

englishleigh said:
Yeah, but if it matches Karr, it will be proven to not be from a factory worker at the panty plant..unless of course, Karr worked there, which with his appetites, could be possible. :D
Henry Lee explained that when dna is found in brand new panties from the factory, the whole surface inside and out is scraped by a razor or scalpel and analyzed. In the case of the tiny spot of male dna on JBR's panties, the male dna is mixed within a blood spot of JBR's. That indicates it is not from the factory or anyone else but the person who caused JBR to bleed, i.e. the killer.

SleuthingSleuth said:
Well, photos aside...the prosecution still has to actually place him in Boulder themselves.

Even if Karr wasn't with his family on Christmas in 1996...he could have laying in some field dead drunk for all anyone knows.

However, I still don't know why his family would be so insistent he was with them, if in fact he was not.

And as well...according to Karr, it wasn't a "one fly up and fly back down" scenario...he places himself in Boulder a full 3 days before the day of the murder.
I am starting to think the "meeting JBR at the party" story was a lie. We can't assume everything he says is true. He could be mixing truth with lies as psychopaths do. If his family didn't notice a long absence maybe he was just gone for most of Xmas day but there in the morning. As long as he got to Boulder by afternoon, which is possible. How long does it take to drive? Take the bus? Fly? I don't think it is impossible.

As for why the family insists he was with them if he was not - already explained by Karr - "That is what families do." Natural instinct to protect him and natural inability to believe a family member could be guilty of such a crime. Therefore it is vital to them to insist he was with them. They may honestly not remember that he was gone most of the day and not there when the wife and kids went to bed. This is in the scenario that he made it a day trip only.

If he in fact was in Colorado for several days on vacation as Wendy Hutchens said, then the family is lying deliberately or they would admit to the vacation. Doubtful that the brother would not remember a vacation in Colorado even ten years ago.

Perhaps John drugged his family so they would sleep for two days like his first wife said he did to her, so they would believe he was with them at Christmas but he wasnt really? Food for thought...

That's true, especially with this whacko.

JMK, by his appearance, doesn't come across as a boozer, but the stories of his past and recently covered events (Thailand hotel room and the Thailand flight to California) seem to show that he was a drinker.

I can't help but think of how he must have been chuggin down those Asian brand beers while posting in here.

aspidistra said:
I am starting to think the "meeting JBR at the party" story was a lie. We can't assume everything he says is true. He could be mixing truth with lies as psychopaths do. If his family didn't notice a long absence maybe he was just gone for most of Xmas day but there in the morning. As long as he got to Boulder by afternoon, which is possible. How long does it take to drive? Take the bus? Fly? I don't think it is impossible.

As for why the family insists he was with them if he was not - already explained by Karr - "That is what families do." Natural instinct to protect him and natural inability to believe a family member could be guilty of such a crime. Therefore it is vital to them to insist he was with them. They may honestly not remember that he was gone most of the day and not there when the wife and kids went to bed. This is in the scenario that he made it a day trip only.

If he in fact was in Colorado for several days on vacation as Wendy Hutchens said, then the family is lying deliberately or they would admit to the vacation. Doubtful that the brother would not remember a vacation in Colorado even ten years ago.
Yeah...pretty much I do consider the whole "being at a party bit" to be a big lie on his part. After all, he places not only himself, but a brother there too.
I do find the idea that he just flew up there, did it, and flew back down...to be hard to swallow though. There should be records of him flying too, I would think.
And to get there, he had to fly. Would have taken too much time otherwise, I believe, using other ways of transport.

As for his family...from what I've heard...his ex's have no reason to protect him. They don't like the guy.
Funnily enough...Karr has probably convinced himself he does have a family who would lie to protect him.

The family is either lying...or Karr is. I don't think their memories are that faulty.

Hold on, there still isn't a photo right??? The way the thread is worded I thought one was found.

Hold on, there still isn't a photo right??? The way the thread is worded I thought one was found.
Nope, sorry no photo with JMK in it. As mentioned earlier, such a photo would need to be time stamped.

aspidistra said:
I don't think so unless the photo could be timed and verified in some way. Even then it will not be an air tight alibi. As others have mentioned, Karr could have had Christmas morning with his kids and wife, and still got to Boulder, committed the crime and been back before the next morning.

I agree that there has to be some time varification. Our family is also a "mixed" bag :D so there are years when we have our get together as much as a week in advance of the holiday to even a day or two after. So there will have to be some sort of date that says December 25, 1996 IMO

Gidgette said:
I agree that there has to be some time varification. Our family is also a "mixed" bag :D so there are years when we have our get together as much as a week in advance of the holiday to even a day or two after. So there will have to be some sort of date that says December 25, 1996 IMO
Another thing to consider, as others have pointed out already, is that photos can be faked. Anything can be faked...a time stamp, hair, clothes, a calendar on the wall...Photoshop and other computer programs can do amazing things. Even decades before computers, people counterfeited money and passports that fooled authorities... it all depends on the source of the purported photo if such a thing ever surfaces. Say it's a print from a series of several from one roll, and the negatives are in an envelope with the name of the drug store where they were developed and a date stamped or written on the envelope. It is possible the drug store wouldn't keep records from ten years ago, but they would have employment records and could trace the employee who had processed the photos. This might make the photo accepted as evidence and yet, could the time of the photo be narrowed down? There are too many things they would have to prove. I really don't think any photo at all can prove Karr was in Alabama or Georgia between 5 pm and 2 am or thereabouts on Xmas day.

shoe_horn said:
Nope, sorry no photo with JMK in it. As mentioned earlier, such a photo would need to be time stamped.
No, photo.There will be no photo because it does not exist.I think they are all lying because they think he did it. Possibly the family have known for years.Something caused this 'family' to 'disown' John Karr could JBR be it!

shoe_horn said:
I don't trust the family.
Who has been helping Karr all these years? with money etc.? The only people that would help a weirdo like Karr, is family. I don't believe the brothers and sister haven't been in contact with him. I think they knew he was in Thailand and everywhere else. How come none of the brothers have answered questions about Karr ever being in colorado, ever? or if he liked to travel out of town a lot, have jobs in other states, go off by himself or been gone for days or weeks? On Karrs resume it says he dabbled in real estate during this time.

Everytime a person skips town because they're charged with a crime, the family usually always helps. That is usually how the police find them.

Juliet10 said:
I don't trust the family.
Who has been helping Karr all these years? with money etc.? The only people that would help a weirdo like Karr, is family. I don't believe the brothers and sister haven't been in contact with him. I think they knew he was in Thailand and everywhere else. How come none of the brothers have answered questions about Karr ever being in colorado, ever? or if he liked to travel out of town a lot, have jobs in other states, go off by himself or been gone for days or weeks? On Karrs resume it says he dabbled in real estate during this time.

Everytime a person skips town because they're charged with a crime, the family usually always helps. That is usually how the police find them.
Definetly, i agree. Someone was giving Karr funds although he may have saved money whilst in Europe. I do not buy what they are'sellin'.
I wonder how financially well off Wexford Karr is ?

EasyGruuvin said:
Perhaps John drugged his family so they would sleep for two days like his first wife said he did to her, so they would believe he was with them at Christmas but he wasnt really? Food for thought...

--->>>You raise an interesting scenario here. IF IF IF he did drug his entire family would they not awake in a pile of bodily residue?

Do bodily functions continue to work when one is drugged for days?

IF IF a person is in a 'coma' in a hospital setting - bodily functions are handled with tubes etc.

What sort of a drug would work for THREE days without an additional administering of 'the' drug?

I donut think this could have happened, nopey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back