1042 users online (262 members and 780 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What John Karr knew that the public wasn't privy to....according to article in People

I read in this week's "People" magazine that the piece of information
    that John Karr supposedly knew, was about a bracelet that Patsy
    had bought for Jonbenet shortly before her murder.

Has anyone heard of this?

I don't seem to remember a bracelet....but then, it's 5:15am, and I'm
    long overdue for bed.
    Justice for Jonbenet!

There is a widely known ID bracelet that was engraved with her name and the date 12-25-1996
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdieBoo
    There is a widely known ID bracelet that was engraved with her name and the date 12-25-1996
    Hell, I didn't even follow the Jon Benet case, and I've heard of the bracelet. Tell me they aren't talking about that bracelet

I wouldn't be surprised if they are,

PEOPLE magazine blows the JBR murder case wide open, and now, PEOPLE's Emmy predictions LOL.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

lol--yeah--People magazine,with more Pulitzer Prize winners than there are stars in the heavens

Is this the bracelet that Aunt Pam Paugh gave her? Or is there another one? Aunt Pam's bracelet was widely reported and Steve Thomas talks about it in his book.

JMK was so obsessed with JonBenet, I think he may have taken something that would prove he was in the house.
    To him this would be a trophy to remind him of his conquest, and he would have kept it all this time.

Perhaps a lock of hair, a piece of clothing, maybe something from one of the pageants she was in. With this obsession of his, it may have been underclothing of some kind, or he may have taken some photos of JB
    from the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene733510
    JMK was so obsessed with JonBenet, I think he may have taken something that would prove he was in the house.
    To him this would be a trophy to remind him of his conquest, and he would have kept it all this time.

Perhaps a lock of hair, a piece of clothing, maybe something from one of the pageants she was in. With this obsession of his, it may have been underclothing of some kind, or he may have taken some photos of JB
    from the house.
    Well, IF Karr actually has something belonging to JB or to the Ramsey family actually taken from that house, I'm ready to rethink this case. Same kind of thing goes with IF he was proven to be in Boulder and IF he was proven to NOT BE with his family at Christmas! Then, of course, let's throw in that DNA. Yep, you put all this together, and I'm ready to take this guy seriously. Until then, NAH.
    Simplicity...patience...compassion

I definitely need more proof that JMK killed JB.

I think he had a lot of info from Tracey, and a lot of info from someone else, who provided Tracey with info
    pertaining to this case.

If there is no DNA, no proof of JMK being in Boulder, then we may have an innocent man going to trial.

Maybe Mary Tracy can take credit for just getting him off the street, and we are back to square one. I have always believed the RDI, and staged it to look like an intruder.

Haven't heard one thing on this case that wasn't already known.....and Yeah old Lacy said we must presume Karr to be as innocent as John Ramsey.
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    Haven't heard one thing on this case that wasn't already known.....and Yeah old Lacy said we must presume Karr to be as innocent as John Ramsey.
    We are presuming that. About 1/2 think the Ramseys did it, and about 1/2 think an intruder- possibly Karr did it. It all balances out in the end, LOL.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

"Tell me they aren't talking about that bracelet"

I'm afraid so, Buzz.

Hair

Darlene733510 wrote: Perhaps a lock of hair....

Speaking of hair, has it ever been shown somewhere in all the documents whether anyone checked to see if any of JBR's hair had been cut? I mean, not a great big piece, but very small piece, a piece what would be hard to detect by just looking.

You'd have to look close enough and through all the hair to see if there was a lock of hair that looked like it had been cut with scissors.

I cut a small wad of chewing gum from my Granddaughter's hair and unless you go rummaging through her hair, you'd never know it was cut. But because I know where I had to cut, I know where to look and it's obvious because of the newly cut straight strand remaining.
    Does this make sense?
    Anyway, has it ever been documented that JBR's hair was gone through really well to look for a cutting?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

Quote Originally Posted by Amity
    Darlene733510 wrote: Perhaps a lock of hair....

Speaking of hair, has it ever been shown somewhere in all the documents whether anyone checked to see if any of JBR's hair had been cut? I mean, not a great big piece, but very small piece, a piece what would be hard to detect by just looking.

You'd have to look close enough and through all the hair to see if there was a lock of hair that looked like it had been cut with scissors.

I cut a small wad of chewing gum from my Granddaughter's hair and unless you go rummaging through her hair, you'd never know it was cut. But because I know where I had to cut, I know where to look and it's obvious because of the newly cut straight strand remaining.
    Does this make sense?
    Anyway, has it ever been documented that JBR's hair was gone through really well to look for a cutting?
    Excellent question, Amity. Sure hope the coroner checked for this, but you never know.
    Simplicity...patience...compassion

I don't believe that JonBenet wore more than one bracelet...the one present from Aunt Pam.

If I confessed to be the killer, I could say I took something of JonBenet's....which would probably be a good guess because JonBenet practically has everything a little girl can own.

The supposed picture of JMK holding a bear similar to the one found in JBR's room...has that been made public? I thought the bear was given to all the girls who participated in AmeriKids.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast