What John Karr knew that the public wasn't privy to....according to article in People

Tristan

Reaction score
I read in this week's "People" magazine that the piece of information
that John Karr supposedly knew, was about a bracelet that Patsy
had bought for Jonbenet shortly before her murder.

Has anyone heard of this?

I don't seem to remember a bracelet....but then, it's 5:15am, and I'm
long overdue for bed.

There is a widely known ID bracelet that was engraved with her name and the date 12-25-1996

BirdieBoo said:
There is a widely known ID bracelet that was engraved with her name and the date 12-25-1996
Hell, I didn't even follow the Jon Benet case, and I've heard of the bracelet. Tell me they aren't talking about that bracelet

I wouldn't be surprised if they are,

PEOPLE magazine blows the JBR murder case wide open, and now, PEOPLE's Emmy predictions LOL.

lol--yeah--People magazine,with more Pulitzer Prize winners than there are stars in the heavens

Is this the bracelet that Aunt Pam Paugh gave her? Or is there another one? Aunt Pam's bracelet was widely reported and Steve Thomas talks about it in his book.

JMK was so obsessed with JonBenet, I think he may have taken something that would prove he was in the house.
To him this would be a trophy to remind him of his conquest, and he would have kept it all this time.

Perhaps a lock of hair, a piece of clothing, maybe something from one of the pageants she was in. With this obsession of his, it may have been underclothing of some kind, or he may have taken some photos of JB
from the house.

Darlene733510 said:
JMK was so obsessed with JonBenet, I think he may have taken something that would prove he was in the house.
To him this would be a trophy to remind him of his conquest, and he would have kept it all this time.

Perhaps a lock of hair, a piece of clothing, maybe something from one of the pageants she was in. With this obsession of his, it may have been underclothing of some kind, or he may have taken some photos of JB
from the house.
Well, IF Karr actually has something belonging to JB or to the Ramsey family actually taken from that house, I'm ready to rethink this case. Same kind of thing goes with IF he was proven to be in Boulder and IF he was proven to NOT BE with his family at Christmas! Then, of course, let's throw in that DNA. Yep, you put all this together, and I'm ready to take this guy seriously. Until then, NAH.

I definitely need more proof that JMK killed JB.

I think he had a lot of info from Tracey, and a lot of info from someone else, who provided Tracey with info
pertaining to this case.

If there is no DNA, no proof of JMK being in Boulder, then we may have an innocent man going to trial.

Maybe Mary Tracy can take credit for just getting him off the street, and we are back to square one. I have always believed the RDI, and staged it to look like an intruder.

Haven't heard one thing on this case that wasn't already known.....and Yeah old Lacy said we must presume Karr to be as innocent as John Ramsey.

Show Me said:
Haven't heard one thing on this case that wasn't already known.....and Yeah old Lacy said we must presume Karr to be as innocent as John Ramsey.

We are presuming that. About 1/2 think the Ramseys did it, and about 1/2 think an intruder- possibly Karr did it. It all balances out in the end, LOL.

"Tell me they aren't talking about that bracelet"

I'm afraid so, Buzz.

Darlene733510 wrote: Perhaps a lock of hair....

Speaking of hair, has it ever been shown somewhere in all the documents whether anyone checked to see if any of JBR's hair had been cut? I mean, not a great big piece, but very small piece, a piece what would be hard to detect by just looking.

You'd have to look close enough and through all the hair to see if there was a lock of hair that looked like it had been cut with scissors.

I cut a small wad of chewing gum from my Granddaughter's hair and unless you go rummaging through her hair, you'd never know it was cut. But because I know where I had to cut, I know where to look and it's obvious because of the newly cut straight strand remaining.
Does this make sense?
Anyway, has it ever been documented that JBR's hair was gone through really well to look for a cutting?

Amity said:
Darlene733510 wrote: Perhaps a lock of hair....

Speaking of hair, has it ever been shown somewhere in all the documents whether anyone checked to see if any of JBR's hair had been cut? I mean, not a great big piece, but very small piece, a piece what would be hard to detect by just looking.

You'd have to look close enough and through all the hair to see if there was a lock of hair that looked like it had been cut with scissors.

I cut a small wad of chewing gum from my Granddaughter's hair and unless you go rummaging through her hair, you'd never know it was cut. But because I know where I had to cut, I know where to look and it's obvious because of the newly cut straight strand remaining.
Does this make sense?
Anyway, has it ever been documented that JBR's hair was gone through really well to look for a cutting?
Excellent question, Amity. Sure hope the coroner checked for this, but you never know. :cool:

I don't believe that JonBenet wore more than one bracelet...the one present from Aunt Pam.

If I confessed to be the killer, I could say I took something of JonBenet's....which would probably be a good guess because JonBenet practically has everything a little girl can own.

The supposed picture of JMK holding a bear similar to the one found in JBR's room...has that been made public? I thought the bear was given to all the girls who participated in AmeriKids.

The thing is...if he knows info that the public doesn't know, then the public still doesn't know. Not even People magazine.

Darlene733510 said:

from the house.

--->>>With the OPEN houses they gave, anyone that went through the house could have had or made an opportunity to snarf something that could have been JonBenets.

With a tiny child in the home, how sure can any of us be that the house was pristinely tidy for each and every tour, and that JonBenet didn't perhaps leave a toy lying about.

The Police Crime Scene photos showed a tiny white teddy bear propped up on a pillow on the 'other bed' in JonBenets room, it had a little red vest on, looked very Christmasy. As I recall that bear disappeared AFTER the photos were taken.

Darlene733510 said:

from the house.
Darlene,
I was wondering about photos. It's my understanding that although some of the autopsy photos have been released publicly, no photos of JonBenet's face have ever been released. But, if the killer took his own pictures after her death, and photographed her face, and that picture was shown to someone who informed the police......that would be something the killer would have that wasn't released publicly. Did the killer leave a mark of some sort on her face? That might be something that only the killer would know.

Leila said:
Darlene,
I was wondering about photos. It's my understanding that although some of the autopsy photos have been released publicly, no photos of JonBenet's face have ever been released. But, if the killer took his own pictures after her death, and photographed her face, and that picture was shown to someone who informed the police......that would be something the killer would have that wasn't released publicly. Did the killer leave a mark of some sort on her face? That might be something that only the killer would know.

There's a photo on the web that shows at least part of her face (but mainly the neck and ligature). It's been around for years.

Leila said:
Darlene,

--->>>Leila, I think you have something! I would have thought that when PR was asked about the picture/basement etc, that LE would or could have asked about WHAT cameras were available in the R household. IF the picture LE had was NOT taken with an R camera, that would be a question point.

I have never seen a full face shot of JonBenet on line in death.

The Enquirer had a full faced picture they published, but the face was NOT an actual picture of JonBenet in death.

-Wenchie, I have seen those partial side shots of JonBenet's face too, that you mentioned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back