999 users online (171 members and 828 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 148 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2214
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    23,626

    Breaking News 08/20

    John Mark Karr en route to U.S.
    He is expected to land tonight at 10 p.m. Mountain time in Los Angeles.


    John Mark Karr, center, surrounded by security personnel at the immigration detention center in Bangkok, Thailand, prior to departing for the airport on Sunday. (Post / RJ Sangosti)

    Bangkok, Thailand - John Mark Karr may have entered Thailand quietly and anonymously, but on Sunday when he was kicked out of the country his every move was under scrutiny by a worldwide press corps.

    Karr, 41, who's accused in the nearly 10-year-old homicide case of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey, was driven to the airport by
    JONBENET VIDEO
    For multiple videos covering the JonBenet Ramsey case, click the camera below.

    Thai officials and placed in a holding cell before being loaded on a jet for a 15 1/2-hour flight to Los Angeles. He said nothing as he was paraded before reporters.

    The Thai Airways flight then departed about 30 minutes late, and is expected to arrive in Los Angeles about 10 p.m. Mountain time tonight.

    It's unclear what will happen then. But U.S. immigration officials speculated that Karr will immediately be served with an arrest warrant by Boulder authorities as soon as he is on U.S. soil. At that point, he may be turned over to Los Angeles authorities, and proceedings will begin to extradite him to Colorado.

    Earlier on Sunday in Asia, Karr's day began in a holding cell in the Thailand Immigration Detention Center, where he was served a traditional breakfast of rice and eggs.

    http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4210510?source=rss

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Some are saying now they think he has some plastic surgery, he called 12 different place in 9 months for his sex change. Also he had a knife with his meal on the plane, thats on Fox right now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Some are saying now they think he has some plastic surgery, he called 12 different place in 9 months for his sex change. Also he had a knife with his meal on the plane, thats on Fox right now.
    HE got a MEAL on a plane these days????? What makes him so special?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    HE got a MEAL on a plane these days????? What makes him so special?
    Who knows! Its crazy! I understand he needs to eat but why would they give him a knife, I would not want to sit next to this guy with a knife!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Who knows! Its crazy! I understand he needs to eat but why would they give him a knife, I would not want to sit next to this guy with a knife!
    I wouldn't want to sit within 10 feet of the guy, period.

    ESPECIALLY if he killed JonBenet.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    I wouldn't want to sit within 10 feet of the guy, period.

    ESPECIALLY if he killed JonBenet.
    I know I would want to him the whole way back to the U.S.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    23,626
    Stakeout begins for Karr's return
    Media attention angers JonBenet's father


    BOULDER, Colo. Reporters and camera crews crowded the local courthouse grounds Saturday in anticipation of the arrival of teacher John Mark Karr to face charges in the death of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey.

    The intense media attention in the case that has fascinated the nation for almost 10 years has outraged JonBenet's father and driven him to consider moving out of the country, a family lawyer said Saturday.

    Karr said in a televised statement after being arrested Wednesday in Thailand that he was with JonBenet when she was killed on the day after Christmas 1996 in the basement of the family's home in Boulder. He called the child's death "an accident."

    Karr will face charges of first-degree murder, kidnapping and child sexual assault.

    Authorities in Thailand said Karr, 41, would leave on a flight to the United States today. "The tickets for John Mark Karr's departure are ready," Thailand's immigration police chief, Lt. Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul, told reporters.

    Suwat did not specify the route Karr would take. In the United States, neither federal nor local officials would confirm the timing.

    Television crews had already pitched camp Saturday on the grounds of the Boulder County court building in this wealthy college town.

    More than 30 journalists representing organizations as far away as Japan attended a meeting Friday to divvy up media seating for Karr's first court appearance even though the hearing hadn't even been scheduled.

    http://www.twincities.com/mld/twinci...ncities_nation

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I know I would want to him the whole way back to the U.S.
    No kidding....or

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    No kidding....or
    Or we could , then and then I would be !

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Or we could , then and then I would be !
    And I'd be and and


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    And I'd be and and
    LOL, We would definatly be taking pride in this smackdown! We could tag team him!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    LOL, We would definatly be taking pride in this smackdown! We could tag team him!
    Yeah, I'm just over 5'1" and you're 5'...& we could beat his skinny little girl-bod to a pulp!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    Yeah, I'm just over 5'1" and you're 5'...& we could beat his skinny little girl-bod to a pulp!!
    That is so true!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,248

    Wink

    You guys are too funny.
    Have such a bad headcold and trying not to laugh, it hurts...


    michelle said;
    Some are saying now they think he has some plastic surgery, he called 12 different place in 9 months for his sex change



    And where did he get the money for this?

    P.s. trying to copy and paste your message michelle, didn't turn out to good...
    O well spit happens....hehe

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap
    You guys are too funny.
    Have such a bad headcold and trying not to laugh, it hurts...


    michelle said;
    Some are saying now they think he has some plastic surgery, he called 12 different place in 9 months for his sex change



    And where did he get the money for this?

    P.s. trying to copy and paste your message michelle, didn't turn out to good...
    O well spit happens....hehe
    Oh thats ok, while I am on a roll take that . Hehehehe..... Yes I want to know how he was going to pay for that too...

Page 1 of 148 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1919
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:09 PM