Witness Says Karr Was in Boulder

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Very sorry this has been posted, but i thought it way buried in an unrelated thread.

A potential witness has come forward and he believes he saw murder suspect John Mark Karr at a bus station in Boulder, Colorado the day JonBenet Ramsey was killed.

Daniel Pride says he remembers Karr because he was acting strangely.

“I have yet to see a picture of what he looked like in ’96, a major issue. What struck me is his stature, the way he stands and particularly his voice. It was the voice that went, oh wow,” said Pride.

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=83855

So has someone showed Daniel Pride him a picture of Karr back in 96 yet?

Another 15 minutes of famer! Call CNN, Nancy Grace, etc

It'd take Karr 30 hours by plane to go to Boulder and back as one tv show reported.

But by bus???? Like dayssssssssssssss.

Show Me said:
Another 15 minutes of famer! Call CNN, Nancy Grace, etc

It'd take Karr 30 hours by plane to go to Boulder and back as one tv show reported.

But by bus???? Like dayssssssssssssss.

The bus was to take him to the airport, maybe?

if any of this is so. the sighting - or if he actually slaughtered JonBenet.

Floh said:
The bus was to take him to the airport, maybe?

if any of this is so. the sighting - or if he actually slaughtered JonBenet.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles?

I realize the media will pounce on absolutely anything and report it as news these days, but this one is just ludicrous. Who on earth remembers a stranger they saw at a bus stop ten years ago? And furthermore, if the guy was acting so strange why didn't the doofus report it back then given the fact a little girl had just been killed?

Floh said:
I don't understand your last remark. :waitasec:

Sorry Floh I was thinking of the movie....characters took Trains, Planes and Automobiles to get where they needed to go.

Unless there is a record of this witness reporting a strange character at a bus stop fitting Karr's description made way back in Dec 1996, I don't buy it.

He said he did call it in to police when he learned of the little girls death.

I think they were quite slow in responding to call in leads, and in fact slow with everything in the investigation at that point.

When I called in a tip a couple of weeks ago on a car where LE said call immediately if you see this vehicle, within a day I had a call from an officer who was working on my trip plus an email from AMW thanking me for the tip. The times they are a changin'!

Also, I wrote a post yesterday telling of 2 encounters I had - one 10 and one nine years ago. These both left such an imprint on my mind I could still sit down and draw both of them today!

Scandi

Cypros said:
Unless there is a record of this witness reporting a strange character at a bus stop fitting Karr's description made way back in Dec 1996, I don't buy it.
He did report it to LE back then. That's why he remembers it.

JBean said:
He did report it to LE back then. That's why he remembers it.
But what was his description back then?

And if JMK's plans were to kidnap JonBenet, had he remembered to purchase a bus ticket for her? A plane ticket?

Hi Lighthouselover,

Ten years ago you could purchase a Greyhound bus ticket at the terminal or station right before leaving, and this was a Greyhound bus the witness was talking about.

And at that time if you didn't board at the terminal, you could pay when you got on the bus. Greyhound has always done this I think because they travel through rural America. I've paid before like this.

Greyhound did go through changes after 2000, or thereabouts, when they had such financial troubles and a couple of bad crashes.

Scandi

You can still purchases a ticket before boarding and Greyhound still does not require photo ID to board a bus.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back