Who should play JMK in the movie?

openminded1

Reaction score
I thought it was time for a lighthearted thread. Reading all this info. makes me kinda queezy.

So, who will it be? Chad Lowe?

panthera said:
His idol Michael Jackson!
:cool:
Oh, yeah! His music career is pretty much over, and he wouldn't mind bleaching his hair or wearing makeup (whould his skin have to go lighter or darker lol?) ro play the part.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!

Mike Myers?

southcitymom said:
Chad Lowe is a great thought. I would also think Robert Downey Jr or Christian Bale, but they would have to lose a bunch iof weight!
Oh definatly Christian Bale. And if Chad Lowe got really skinny that would be good, he would resemble him quite a bit.

If Michael Jackson isn't up to it, how about Pee Wee Herman? :p

:laugh:
Ca-Sun said:
If Michael Jackson isn't up to it, how about Pee Wee Herman? :p
Thats a good one. I can see pee wee now.

michelle said:
Oh definatly Christian Bale. And if Chad Lowe got really skinny that would be good, he would resemble him quite a bit.
Ever seen Chad Lowe in that made for TV movie where he played a pimp? That's what made me think of him.

:laugh: Mike Myers

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mabel said:
Tom Cruise, he's a little guy too, and he needs the work.
LMAO! Good one, Mabel

:laugh:
Mabel said:
All we need is a blonde wig and some blue contacts. Its perfect. He does need the work.

Mabel said:
Oughhhh :laugh: :clap: :laugh: :clap: :laugh: :clap: "That was funny. I don't care who you are....'

Johnny depp--he has a history for taking quirky,off-beat roles--he likes a challenge

openminded1 said:
Ever seen Chad Lowe in that made for TV movie where he played a pimp? That's what made me think of him.

:laugh: Mike Myers
Never seen Chad in that, but I saw him in a Law & Order episode where he played a looney who killed his mother (who had incested him since a child) and that's what made me think of Karr. Plus, he looks a lot like Karr, though Chad is cuter!

Not Chad, but his ex wife, Hilary Swank...like in "Boys Don't Cry"
or maybe the 2 of them can swich back and forth.

Felicity Huffman. She played a man pretending to be a woman (forgot the name of the movie..Transgendered, maybe??)and she looks a bit like Karr.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back