Was Karr peddling *advertiser censored* for the Rams?.....

kazzbar

Inactive
Reaction score
Just watching Wendy Murphy on Fox news. She cameout with the idea that Karr was a '*advertiser censored*' peddler.She alleged that Karr had been peddling *advertiser censored* for the Rams. Of course, Craig Silverman was appalled.
So was I but...
What do you all think.?

I think it's a bunch of hogwash. You heard what Craig Silverman said, they checked John's computer. No kiddie *advertiser censored* found. BTW, off topic, but aren't Craig Silverman's teeth extremely white?? I can't look at him without staring at his teeth.

I think that Karr never heard of either Jonbenet or her parents until after she was murdered.

Sounds like Wendy's trying to get Lin Wood's goat.

MrsMush99 said:
I think it's a bunch of hogwash. You heard what Craig Silverman said, they checked John's computer. No kiddie *advertiser censored* found. BTW, off topic, but aren't Craig Silverman's teeth extremely white?? I can't look at him without staring at his teeth.
Yes, they are.But the thing that gets me about Mr.Silverman is his voice, kinda high pitched and squeaky.I like him.
Not sure I like Wendy Murphy because she shouts a lot. Boy, if i was The Rams lawyer I 'd be after her big time.Has she a 'history' of upsetting the Rams?

wenchie said:
I think that Karr never heard of either Jonbenet or her parents until after she was murdered.

Sounds like Wendy's trying to get Lin Wood's goat.

Does JR have a goat? :dance:

MrsMush99 said:
I agree. Karr *advertiser censored* peddling for the Ramsey's doesn't ring true on a number of fronts.

kazzbar said:
Yes, they are.But the thing that gets me about Mr.Silverman is his voice, kinda high pitched and squeaky.I like him.
Not sure I like Wendy Murphy because she shouts a lot. Boy, if i was The Rams lawyer I 'd be after her big time.Has she a 'history' of upsetting the Rams?
The thing that gets me about Silverman is he says the same things over and over. First it was the "600 pound gorilla in this case" and now it's "something made Mary Lacy sit up in her chair"

I nearly fell out of my chair when Wendy Murphy said Karr peddeling *advertiser censored* for John Ramsey. It just seemed poposturious to me. Then an hour later I had John Karr talking to the media on MSNBC and he said the death is not what it seems. I had not heard him say that before. I just found it an intresting comment when put with what Wendy Murphy said. However, I don't buy the peddeling *advertiser censored* for the Ramseys theory.

mjak

Silverman is a colossal bore,with his fake teeth and irritating voice--time for the media to give him the boot--As for Wendy,I agree that she is being outrageous just to get Wood's goat--but I still think she crossed the line--no need to make this case uglier than it already is

mjak said:
I nearly fell out of my chair when Wendy Murphy said Karr peddeling *advertiser censored* for John Ramsey. It just seemed poposturious to me. Then an hour later I had John Karr talking to the media on MSNBC and he said the death is not what it seems. I had not heard him say that before. I just found it an intresting comment when put with what Wendy Murphy said. However, I don't buy the peddeling *advertiser censored* for the Ramseys theory.

mjak
No, neither do I but just wondered if there were any posters who think it is a possibility and why.

So Kazzbar, did you mean the St Louis Rams? :D No? :confused: ;)

Truthfully, Craig Silverman leaves me at a loss. God help us if this is what all ex-deputy DA's are like. Slow speaking to the point where you want to say to the TV set, speak up Craig, and please use your tongue and teeth to innunciate! And spark it up with some enthusiasm - put some inflection in your voice! Literally, he does drive me nuts to listen to him.

But as much as he is a sorry speaker, I am amazed at how he is shooting the DA in the BUT, as in batooski. :D I can hear Mary now, "He said what? That Silverman should be strung from the yardarms and never cut down! He is telling America what we possibly have for evidence! Outlandish!! He must think he is the Pirate of Colorado, come to save the maiden for her honor, and throw all his compatriots to the wayside"!

Actually, as much as I want to know about the case, I thought he used very poor judgement to talk to everyone in America and tell them where Mary's new and telling evidence came from. The hard paper package that Karr sent to the professor. Immediate alert and call in the forces.

Whatever was in that package gave Mary a reason to have him pulled in. It was major. Whatever grudge Silverman has with the City of Boulder, he should have used discretion. He didn't. If I were her, I'd probably have his arms slowly pulled out of his joints. That's how improperly I think he has acted.

What's the song, He's a :loser:

Scandi

kazzbar said:
No, neither do I but just wondered if there were any posters who think it is a possibility and why.

I don't think it's probable but it may be possible. Perhaps JMK took kiddie *advertiser censored* pictures of JBR, with the parents knowledge and perhaps participation.

If it happened I don't know why the Ramseys would allow it. Perhaps only one parent knew.

This is my opinion and of course, I have nothing to back it up. At this point it's just an uneasy feeling about why JKM was at the house that night, if he was in Boulder at the time.

Zelda said:
I don't think it's probable but it may be possible. Perhaps JMK took kiddie *advertiser censored* pictures of JBR, with the parents knowledge and perhaps participation.

If it happened I don't know why the Ramseys would allow it. Perhaps only one parent knew.

This is my opinion and of course, I have nothing to back it up. At this point it's just an uneasy feeling about why JKM was at the house that night, if he was in Boulder at the time.

Conversly, if JMK had the ability as a photographer, why is there no history found of that? Ramsey's had the bucks to hire a professional photog. They had the resources to find a professional willing to do *advertiser censored* portraits. So why hire a non-professional to do any photography?

I have thought about the possibility that Karr himself thought of kidnapping JBR to photograph and peddle her in *advertiser censored* shots but there is a problem with that. When JMK was busted in 2001, he is reported to have had only 5 *advertiser censored* pictures on his computer. If he was doing *advertiser censored* shots for money, or even trading in *advertiser censored* very extensively- he would have had many more pics found.

Does anyone have a subscription to newspaper archive? The articles on his *advertiser censored* bust could be very interesting right now.

kazzbar said:
Just watching Wendy Murphy on Fox news. She cameout with the idea that Karr was a '*advertiser censored*' peddler.She alleged that Karr had been peddling *advertiser censored* for the Rams. Of course, Craig Silverman was appalled.
So was I but...
What do you all think.?
LOL, (I know that this topic isn't funy but it did get me laughing here because, from what I can tell, good ole Wendy appears to be wanting to thumb her nose at Wood and Ramsey, big time.) She's just taking that ball and keeps on running with it. Maybe she would look forward to a court confrontation regarding this case and suspects that we're not gonna learn anything through the Karr venue and has decided to bring Ramsey to court one way or another?

Well, no offense to Wendy but she does have a tendency to shoot her mouth off IMO. Still, I'm finding this showdown somewhat hilarious.

BTW, who IS this Silverman guy and why is he everywhere? He appears to be all over the map on this case or am I overstating it?

JMO

kazzbar said:
No, she just has a "history" of upsetting her listeners (at least THIS listener) - she reminds me of that joke about the wide-mouthed frog. Probably about to go :silenced: byt the long Ramsey arms. She has been known to get on MY every last nerve - but then, Silverman too.

BUT, if she is prepping up to take on the Ramsey machine, then I say good luck to her and maybe I'll start sitting up to listen. Kimberley I-always-forget-her-last-name, now of Fox News is getting ready to talk about Tracey's e-mails.

JMO

On a more serious note and on topic of the thread. What if there WAS some seedy connection of the sort? What if Karr knows things about JR? Any chance of that, I wonder.

Just wondering.

This may be the rerun of Wendy being outrageous.

JMO

The problem isn't with Wendy Murphy. I can't stand her, but Fox News had the option of editing her tasteless comment out, and they didn't do it.

Maybe it was something that just slipped through. We'll see. I sent Kimberly an email and asked her to raise the bar a bit. I also told her I wouldn't threaten to stop watching her show, because I like it.

I think Wendy is in the process of cooking her own goose. Maybe not with Lin Wood, but with the general public. Slime wears thin pretty fast.

If there was a connection to John Ramsey and John Karr in regard to
child *advertiser censored* pics....or worse, we would NEVER find out about it.

I don't think most people realize how powerful John Ramsey is.

He worked for Lockheed Martin...he has had Top Secret government security
clearances. This is part of the reason that the Ramseys were never
even INDICTED for this crime.

The bottom line is, the Ramseys and their high priced lawyers can make
anything disappear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads