762 users online (108 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Bombings In Turkey Last Night

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5291736.stm

My son is in the resort of Marmaris at the moment and as soon as I heard the news I phoned him. He is ok, one of the bombs went off up the road from his hotel. He said everyone has been instructed to stay in their hotel grounds and not move out onto the streets. It's bad enough worrying about your kids to begin with, without having bombings thrown in too. He is due to fly home this Friday, I am so worried.

I am so glad your son is ok. You must be so frightened. I know you will be on pins and needles until you see him back home. I pray that he will remain safe.

Lizzie, I hope your son remains safe until he is home again. I will say a little prayer for him.
    You must have been out of your mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5291736.stm

My son is in the resort of Marmaris at the moment and as soon as I heard the news I phoned him. He is ok, one of the bombs went off up the road from his hotel. He said everyone has been instructed to stay in their hotel grounds and not move out onto the streets. It's bad enough worrying about your kids to begin with, without having bombings thrown in too. He is due to fly home this Friday, I am so worried.
    Gawd, so glad he is okay Lizzie
    As if you need this.
    Thank god noone was killed.