787 users online (109 members and 678 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Geraldo At Large August 28th 2006/Thanks to the Mods.

Laura Ingle from Geraldo at Large will be doing an exclusive story on Michael Tracey today. Guys, this is the one to watch. Laura has been working non-stop on this. It is going to show Tracey for what he truly is.

Because John Gigax wants to clear his name, he and his wife agreed to talk to Laura. As you will see he is a sick man. In fact I was surprised he agreed but his drive to clear his name is strong.

Geraldo at Large will air on you LOCAL Fox station.
    Go here to check it out.

http://www.geraldoatlarge.com/where-to-watch.php

I am suppose to do an interview with Catherine Crier today on Court TV. Hasn't been confirmed yet.

I am flying out to L.A to do Inside Edition. That will air tomorrow or Wed. Not sure which.

Thanks to you all for your support. Websleuths is a FANTASTIC place to come and discuss true crime.

Remember, fine by me to disagree, just be nice about it .

One last thing, our mods on the forum...my Lord these people work non stop. Be sure and keep that in mind. Give them a thank you now and again because they all work for the love of it and nothing else.

Tricia
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Hmmm

Perhaps WE can all get to the bottom of this case. Hope it does not take another ten years.

Good going Tricia!

Link shoes KDVR FOX channel 31 - 11PM Denver mountain time.
    Can't wait.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Smile Angels Among Us

God Bless you Tricia, and EVERY person here seeking justice! This site has meant a lot to me, and I consider myself among friends!
    I truly believe God is here, and is happy to see people that do care, and get involved!!!!
    The deceased deserve a forum, and advocate, and from my heart, I thank you for both!!!!

And, to those of you that knows who you are, for yor prayers and input!!!

"Where two or more are gathered in my name, I WILL be there!"

And, he is!!!!!

NEVER give up, winners don't win by quitting!

God Bless You!
    Rhonda

PS, whisper to Geralso he needs a trim on that moustache, he looks like Salvador Dali LoL!

This is good news!

Tricia, and A BIG THANK YOU! -for all you do and have done!

To the Mods and their helpers too!

Rats tho, I can't view Geraldo. Here is to hoping we have a transcriber

Tricia, 'Crier'! GREAT! hope it works out!

Tricia have a safe trip and I hope I will be able to see the coverage!! I am one of the very few who don't have cable at home, but will be able to see the late night shows at work so hopefully there will be some coverage with you after midnight. I did hear you call in on the Nancy Grace show asking about JR when it was replayed last night. Thank you for everything you do for us all here!

OB
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

Bumping for Tricia....this is gonna be sooo good!

Tricia - your timing couldn't have been better considering what's just happened.

I wonder what Tracey has to say now?

Thanks to Tricia and all the moderators and the posters too!

Nailing Michael Tracey......AGAIN!

We need to see this guy exposed, lose his tenure, and be imprisoned for the fraud he's perpetuated for YEARS!!!

Yet another "suspect" bites the dust....

I still want to know what was in the emails between Karr and Tracey. Should be good for a laugh.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~Benjamin Franklin

I do not get regular Fox news so will look for a transcript. So pleased you are getting this chance, maybe now what you and your people have found will be listened to.

As witnessed by how difficult it was to get into this sight because of the traffic, the Mods have had their hands full. In a case like this, most people are passionate about who and how they feel this happened so many years ago. If there were really bad posts, I didn't see them. Good moderating I would say along with respectful people..

Also, I spent many hours reading on your FFJ site of all the back transcripts, reporting etc. and was in awe of the Big Bloomies being shown! Thanks to you all.
    Some people try to turn back their odometers.
    Not me! I want people to know why I look this way.
    I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Don't hold hate in your heart, it takes up too much room

thanks for the heads-up!!..got Catherine Crier on now, also...

Thanks Tricia!

I've checked out the schedule for Los Angeles for Geraldo, and it's KTTV channel 11 at 11:00pm Pacific Time. I will certainly be watching (and taping) tonight's program.

I'll also be watching Catherine Crier today, and will look for Inside Edition tomorrow or Wednesday.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Tricia- after all the enlightening info I have read here and at FFJ, and considering all the new "developments" I can NOT WAIT to hear you speak on this subject! Go get em girl!

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by openminded1
    Tricia- after all the enlightening info I have read here and at FFJ, and considering all the new "developments" I can NOT WAIT to hear you speak on this subject! Go get em girl!
    What is FFJ ?
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Leila
    What is FFJ ?
    Tricia's other forum Forum For Justice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast