718 users online (90 members and 628 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,293

    NH - Kathy Gloddy, 13, Franklin, 21 Nov 1971

    Missing Persons & Unsolved Homicides VT/NH
    4. Kathy Gloddy, Franklin NH, November 22, 1971

    Who killed Kathy Lynn?

    Born in 1958, Kathy Lynn Gloddy grew up on a hill in Franklin, a few blocks above the mills that built the city.

    On East High Street, the families were big and everybody knew their neighbors. Hordes of children wandered the streets, playing epic games of kick-the-can and beating paths through each other's yards. It wasn't unusual for a kid to leave home in the morning and not return until dusk.

    On Nov. 21, 1971, Gloddy left home and never came back.

    The 13-year-old's body was found the next day. Gloddy had been raped, beaten, strangled and run over with a motor vehicle and left almost completely naked on a dirt road in West Franklin three miles from her family's house.

    No one has ever been arrested for the crime.

    Last month, investigators exhumed Gloddy's body in the hope that new forensic evidence would solve the case.

    Over the past 35 years, state, local, county and even federal law enforcement agencies have taken part in the investigation. The case has twice been reopened, once in 1983 and again in 2004. With an ever-widening net, the police looked at between 50 and 100 potential suspects over the years, Delker said.

    Looking back through the 1,000-page case file was a glimpse into a different era, Delker said.

    "I was struck . . . by how trusting people were, and how many dangerous sex offenders there were, even back then," he said. "And it wasn't something I think that was discussed publicly at that time. So the consciousness wasn't there."

    (more at link)

  2. #2

    Unsolved & Missing in NH.

    I've been trying to put a list together of NH. Can you add or take away from this list? Kathy Lynn Gloddy died November 21. 1971




    Unsolved Murders NH. 1968--2005

    1--14 years old--Joanne Dunham--sexual and strangled
    Charlestown, NH. October, 1968

    2-- --John Doe white male--shot to death
    Salem, NH. July, 1969

    3--30's--Jane Doe--Manner of death not disclosed
    Bedford, NH. October 6, 1971

    4--28 years old--Daniel O'Connell--Manner of death not disclosed
    Loudon, NH. October 30, 1971

    5--13 years old--Kathy Lynn Gloddy--raped, beaten, strangled and run over
    Franklin NH, November 21, 1971

    6--21 years old--Paul Olsen--suffocated
    Madison, NH, March 24, 1973

    7--15 years old--James Teta--Manner of death not disclosed
    Rindge, NH, August 25, 1973

    8--15 years old--Anne Psardelis--Manner of death not disclosed
    Raymond, NH, September 29, 1973

    9--15 years old--Diane Compagna--Manner of death not disclosed
    Raymond, NH, September 29, 1973

    10--44 years old--Domingo Valdes--gunshot
    Pelham NH, June 14, 1974

    11--48 years old--Maurice Wilkinson--shot to death
    Center Ossipee, NH. August 16, 1974

    12--40's--Ellen Wilkinson--shot to death
    Center Ossipee, NH. August 16, 1974

    13--17 years old--David Longfellow--gunshot
    Manchester, NH. November 24, 1974

    14--57 years old--James O'Brien--death unknown
    New Boston, NH. April 25, 1975

    15--22 years old--Judy Lord--strangling and suffocation
    Concord, NH. May 20, 1975

    16--27 years old--Melodie Stankiewicz--stabbed to death
    Salem, NH. June 30, 1975

    17--74 years old--Madlyn Crouse--strangulation
    Nashua, NH. February 27, 1976

    18--29 years old--Jerome Sullivan--single gun-shot
    Gilmanton, NH. February 21, 1977

    19--73 years old--Casmiro Jablonski--strangulation
    Newmarket, NH. July 6, 1977

    20--22 years old--Shari Lynn Roth--strangled
    Livermore, NH. August 21, 1977

    21--22 years old--Jaclynne Snyder--strangled and bludgeoned
    Lee, NH. September 4, 1977

    22--38 years old--Francis Sidoti--gunshot
    Sanbornton, NH. Nov. 21, 1977

    23--50's--Pauline Miller--Died of smoke inhalation in an arson
    Manchester, NH. October 24, 1978

    24--50's--Ray Blanchette--Died of smoke inhalation in an arson
    Manchester, NH. October 24, 1978

    25--25 years old--Michael Keljikian--gunshot
    Nottingham, NH. January 19, 1978

    26--33 years old--Michael J.T. McGuire--undetermined
    Litchfield, NH. May 2, 1978

    27--26 years old--Cathy Millican--multiple stab wounds
    New London, NH. October 24, 1978

    28--53 years old--Pauline Miller--smoke inhalation, arson
    Manchester, October 24, 1978

    29--28 years old--Kenneth Jache--gun shot
    Weare, NH. October 14, 1979

    30--73 years old--Henry Travers Jr.--shot to death
    Salem, NH. August 30, 1980

    31--37 years old--Mary Elizabeth Critchley--Manner of death unknown
    Unity, NH. August 9, 1981

    32--81 years old--Yvonne Fine--Beaten to death
    Concord, NH. September 7, 1981

    33--23 years old--Laura Kempton--Beaten to death
    Portsmouth, NH. September 28, 1981

    34--22 years old--Mary Harrison--Manner of her death is not disclosed
    Winchester, NH. October 30, 1981

    35--76 years old--Sylvia Gray--Beaten and stabbed
    Plainfield, NH. May 28, 1982

    36--20 years old--Tammy Little--Beaten to death
    Portsmouth, NH. October 16, 1982

    37--40 years old--Janet Dow--unknown
    Thornton, NH. December 10, 1982

    38--17 years old--Steven Dow--unknown
    Thornton, NH. December 10, 1982

    39--52 years old--Bernard Egounis--stabbed
    Penacook, NH. August 13 1983

    40--17 years old--Bearnice Courtemanche--stabbed
    Kellyville, NH. May 30, 1984

    41--15 years old--Shirley Ann McBride--circumstances surrounding her disappearance would suggest foul play was involved.
    Concord, NH. July 13, 1984

    42--26 years old--Ellen Fried--stabbed
    Kellyville, NH. July 20, 1984

    43--23 years old--Brian Watson--gunshot
    Interstate 93 in Manchester, NH. September 16, 1984

    44--8 years old--Tammy Belanger--unknown
    Exeter, NH. November 13, 1984

    45--27 years old--Eva Morse--stabbed
    Unity, NH. July 10, 1985

    46--26 years old--Ellen Fried--undetermined
    Newport, NH. September 19, 1985

    47--36 years old--Douglas Morgan--Beaten
    Greenland, NH. October 20, 1985

    48--unknown age--Jane Doe--beaten
    Allenstown, NH. November 10, 1985

    49--Unknown age--Jane Doe child--Beaten
    Allenstown, NH. November 10, 1985

    50--35 years old--David Follett--Hit and run
    Rye, NH. January 23, 1986

    51--27 years old--Eva Morse--undetermined
    Unity, NH. April 25, 1986

    52--17 years old--Bernice Courtemanche--undetermined
    Newport, NH. April 19, 1986

    53--25 years old--Michael Kirstead--stabbed
    Milford, NH. September 5, 1986

    54--29 years old--Terry Giles--smoke inhalation, arson
    Portsmouth, NH. October 11, 1986

    55--26 years old--Joseph Poulin--smoke inhalation, arson
    Portsmouth, NH. October 11, 1986

    56--40 years old--Linda Plummer--burns suffered in arson fire
    Portsmouth, NH. October 11, 1986

    57--34 years old--Steven Hill--stabbed
    Plainfield, NH. October 25, 1986

    58--20 years old--Lynn Snyder--undetermined
    Rollinsford, NH. April 18, 1987

    59--43 years old--Judith Whitney--Manner of death not disclosed
    Winchester, NH. November 8, 1987

    60--34 years old--Gregory Lefevre--Beaten
    Alton, NH. Febuary 6, 1988

    61--31 years old--Robert Heckbert--Beaten and drowned
    Manchester, NH. March 9,1988

    62--26 years old--Russell Bean--undetermined
    Marlow, NH. March 14, 1988

    63--36 years old--Sharon Johnson--multiple stab wounds
    Bedford NH, July 28, 1988

    64--32 years old--Pamela Webb--strangled
    Franconia, NH. July 18, 1989

    65--17 years old--Craig Lane--Multiple stab wounds
    Peterborough, NH. January 8, 1989

    66--49 years old--Carl Hina--smoke inhalation, arson
    Keene, NH. January 14, 1989

    67--26 years old--Lori Hina--smoke inhalation, arson
    Keene, NH. January 14, 1989

    68--4 months old--Lillian Hina--smoke inhalation, arson
    Keene, NH. January 14, 1989

    69--63 years old--Lucienne Lemaire--strangled
    Manchester, NH. July 2, 1989

    70--32 years old--Pamela Webb--undetermined
    Franconia, NH. July 18, 1989

    71--21 months old--Angel Hazelton--head injuries
    Meredith, NH. August 12, 1989

    72--21 years old--David Braley--beaten death
    Belmont, NH November 10, 1989

    73--26 years old--John Pond Sr.--stabbed to death
    Salem, NH. September 18, 1990

    74--unknown age--Sheila Rosati--Hit and run
    Hudson, NH. March 3, 1990

    75--34 years old--John Ramsay--gunshot
    Manchester, NH. July 2, 1990

    76--73 years old--Dorothy May Torr--unknown
    Rochester, NH. September 5, 1990

    77--26 years old --John Pond Jr.--stabbed
    Salem, NH. September 19, 1990

    78--72 years old--John Sterling--burns and smoke inhalation, arson
    Hillsborough, NH. September 28, 1990

    79--30 years old--Christopher Kaldaras--beaten
    Manchester, NH. October 7, 1990

    80--17 years old--Carrie Moss--Manner of death not determined
    New Boston, NH. April 24, 1991

    81--68 years old--Stella Bolton--Stabbed to death
    Portsmouth, NH. February 16, 1991

    82--73 years old--James J. Moore--Stabbed to death
    Portsmouth, NH. February 16, 1991

    83--30 years old--Maurice Giguere--gunshot
    Dummer, NH, May 2, 1991

    84--69 years old--Rita Roy--Died of stab wounds
    Manchester, NH. May 20, 1991

    85--30 years old--Theresa Reed--stabbed to death
    Plymouth, NH. September 6, 1991

    86--30 years old--Domingo Chavez--throat slashed
    Manchester, NH. November 15, 1991

    87--26 years old--Lisa Begin Wright--strangulation
    Laconia, NH. December 18, 1991

    88--59 years old--David Pickett--stabbed
    New Castle, NH. Febuary 4, 1993

    89--30 years old--Diethelm Baumann--gunshot
    NH. Febuary 26, 1993

    90--32 years old--David Carreau--gunshot
    Goffstown, NH. May 19, 1993

    91--36 years old--Deborah Carreau--gunshot
    Goffstown, NH. May 19, 1993

    92--26 years old--Sharon Dockham--strangled and stabbed
    Rochester, NH. June 1, 1993

    93--25 years old--Jerry Riley--gunshot
    Epsom, NH. October 25, 1993

    94--2 years old--Chelsea Crane--trauma to the brain
    Raymond, NH. November 28, 1993

    95--26 years old--Hai Bo Leishot--Shot to death
    Salem, NH. March 30, 1995

    96--81 years old--Doris Bean--beaten and stabbed
    Hudson, NH. November 11, 1995

    97--76 years old--Walter Page--multiple stab wounds
    Manchester, NH. December 14, 1995

    98--76 years old--Loretta Allen--beaten and stabbed
    Hudson, NH. November 11, 1995

    99--35 years old--Rosalie Miller--strangled
    Auburn, NH. January 20, 1997

    100--36 years old--Lorenc Marku--multiple gunshot wounds
    Manchester, NH. March 14, 1997

    101--31 years old--Mindy West--strangulation
    Manchester, NH. October 4, 1998

    102--91 years old--Rose Yeaton--beaten
    Concord, NH. June 13, 1998

    103--46 years old--Allen A. Pineau--smoke inhalation, arson
    Manchester, November 30, 1998

    104--24 years old--Douglas Penna--undetermined
    Roxbury, NH. April 28, 1999

    105--45 years old--Michelle Fraumeni--strangled
    Rumney, NH. October 16, 1999

    106--52 years old--Louise Chaput--multiple stab wounds
    Jackson, NH. November 15, 2001

    107--21 years old--Christina Lunceford--murdered
    Nashua, NH. August 1, 2004

    108--84 years old--Robert McMillan--arson
    Concord, NH. December 9, 200



    Missing NH. 1963--2005


    1--Alexander Tafralian--missing from Manchester, NH.
    July 10, 1963---54 years old

    2--Rachel Elizabeth Garden--missing from Newton, NH.
    southeast of Manchester, March 22, 1980---16 years old

    3--LAUREEN ANN RAHN--missing from MANCHESTER, NH.
    April 26, 1980---14 years old

    4--Joseph Kasak--missing from Keene, NH.
    May 10, 1980---43 years old

    5--Shirley McBride--missing from Concord, NH.
    July 13, 1984---15 years old

    6--TAMMY L. BELANGER--EXETER, NH.
    Nov 13, 1984---8 years old

    7--Sonja Moore--missing from Stark Pond area of Dunbarton, NH.
    November 2, 1989---14 years old

    8--Curtis Pishon--missing from Seabrook, NH.
    July 5, 2000---40 years old

    9--Hector Bliane--Cornish, NH.
    December 24, 2001---35 years old

    10--Bethany Sinclair--missing from West Chesterfield, NH.
    February 3, 2001---16 years old

    11--Tina Sinclair--missing from West Chesterfield, NH.
    February 3, 2001---34 years old

    12--Hang Thi Nguyen--missing from Manchester, NH.
    March 16, 2001---13 years old?

    13--Dennis Towle--missing from Woodsville, NH.
    August 4, 2002---59 years old

    14--Courtney King--missing from Pelham, NH.
    January 9, 2004---? years old

    15--Maura Murray--last seen on Rt 112 in Haverhill, NH.
    February 9, 2004 21 years old

    16--MARY ELIZABETH NUNES--WHITEFIELD, NH.
    October 22, 2004---4 years old

    17--Jessica Ann Capille--missing from Bethlehem, NH.
    December 8, 2004---? years old

    18--Amanda Gingras--missing from North Sandwich, NH.
    August 6, 2005---17 years old

    19--Amanda Bien--missing from Newton, NH.
    September 24, 2005---16 years old

  3. #3
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,742
    HI T&J and welcome to WS!
    In the Lighting the Way Home section on websleuths there is a section that is called State to State. Here is the link to the New Hampshire folder. You should post this list in there. http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=302
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    244
    Kathy's family now has a Myspace page:

    http://www.myspace.com/463656534

    If any of you are on there, hope you will help Kathy's family get started.
    "The world is dangerous to live in not because of the people who do evil things, but because of the people who know about it but do nothing to stop it."

    www.MAURAMURRAYMISSING.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811
    http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/...0/columnists48

    I hope they get that cold case squad passed!......and soon!!

    extra link...update
    http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/...0/columnists48
    Last edited by :+:MrTT:+:; 04-28-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: extra link...update

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    244
    Article published May 1, 2009
    Gloddys plea for cold case unit
    Statehouse:

    CONCORD Janet Gloddy Young's voice broke and her knees shook but she gripped the lectern in the standing-room-only hearing room before the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday and urged its members to pass the cold case bill.

    "I'm the middle child," she began softly, almost unable to talk about the 1971 murder of her youngest sister and the effects the unsolved crime has had on her and her family. "We need this bill. We've had no answers."

    Young, who lives in Northfield, was one of three Gloddy sisters who went to the State House to plead for the committee's favorable recommendation on House Bill 690, the bill that would create and fund a cold-case homicide unit that would be dedicated to solving the murder of Kathy Lynn Gloddy and nearly 100 other unsolved New Hampshire murders that have taken place since 1970.
    http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll...902/-1/CITNEWS

    NH may get cold case unit
    By James A. Kimble
    jkimble@eagletribune.com
    May 01, 2009 02:06 am


    CONCORD Supporters of establishing a cold case unit to investigate unsolved homicides and missing person cases hope they took one step closer yesterday to getting a proposal past the Senate.
    The Senate Judiciary Committee heard testimony from the bill's prime sponsor and several others who say such a unit could bring justice to families who have grieved for years about the unsolved murder of a loved one.
    New Hampshire has 92 unsolved homicides and several missing person cases that would likely become murder cases if more evidence were developed in those cases, according to Assistant Safety Commissioner Earl Sweeney.
    "We do feel that 10 to 15 percent of these cases could be successfully worked on," Sweeney said. "There's a family behind every one of those cases."
    Sweeney, who supports the bill, said unsolved murder cases are now only worked on as time allows.
    http://www.eagletribune.com/punewsnh...ces_printstory
    "The world is dangerous to live in not because of the people who do evil things, but because of the people who know about it but do nothing to stop it."

    www.MAURAMURRAYMISSING.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811

    thankyou...

    Quote Originally Posted by murraydwyer View Post
    Article published May 1, 2009
    Gloddys plea for cold case unit
    Statehouse:

    CONCORD Janet Gloddy Young's voice broke and her knees shook but she gripped the lectern in the standing-room-only hearing room before the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday and urged its members to pass the cold case bill.

    "I'm the middle child," she began softly, almost unable to talk about the 1971 murder of her youngest sister and the effects the unsolved crime has had on her and her family. "We need this bill. We've had no answers."

    Young, who lives in Northfield, was one of three Gloddy sisters who went to the State House to plead for the committee's favorable recommendation on House Bill 690, the bill that would create and fund a cold-case homicide unit that would be dedicated to solving the murder of Kathy Lynn Gloddy and nearly 100 other unsolved New Hampshire murders that have taken place since 1970.
    http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll...902/-1/CITNEWS

    NH may get cold case unit
    By James A. Kimble
    jkimble@eagletribune.com
    May 01, 2009 02:06 am


    CONCORD Supporters of establishing a cold case unit to investigate unsolved homicides and missing person cases hope they took one step closer yesterday to getting a proposal past the Senate.
    The Senate Judiciary Committee heard testimony from the bill's prime sponsor and several others who say such a unit could bring justice to families who have grieved for years about the unsolved murder of a loved one.
    New Hampshire has 92 unsolved homicides and several missing person cases that would likely become murder cases if more evidence were developed in those cases, according to Assistant Safety Commissioner Earl Sweeney.
    "We do feel that 10 to 15 percent of these cases could be successfully worked on," Sweeney said. "There's a family behind every one of those cases."
    Sweeney, who supports the bill, said unsolved murder cases are now only worked on as time allows.
    http://www.eagletribune.com/punewsnh...ces_printstory
    ...very much for this update...........we will bring this chapter of her life to an end ........and then her spirit will be able to fly and smile and hold the families hand...

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811

    update...

    http://www.myfoxboston.com/

    The sisters of Kathy Lynn Gloddy just did an interview with Fox news in Boston that will be aired this Saturday, May 16, at 10:30 pm. or you can see it at www.myfoxboston.com

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811

    NG cold case update Wed May 27, 2009

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/27/...ref=newssearch


    Nancy grace cold case update with video from Wednesday.

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811
    Jul 27, 2009 1:27 PM Subject: Bill HB 690 Body: The Bill HB 690, creating a cold case task force in New Hampshire will be signed by Governor Lynch at the State House in Concord this Wednesday

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811

    8/20/2009...

    http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll...677/-1/CITNEWS

    suspect in 71 murder confirmed.

    at the link above

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 19521 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth&Justice View Post
    I've been trying to put a list together of NH. Can you add or take away from this list? Kathy Lynn Gloddy died November 21. 1971




    Unsolved Murders NH. 1968--2005

    1--14 years old--Joanne Dunham--sexual and strangled
    Charlestown, NH. October, 1968

    2-- --John Doe white male--shot to death
    Salem, NH. July, 1969

    3--30's--Jane Doe--Manner of death not disclosed
    Bedford, NH. October 6, 1971

    4--28 years old--Daniel O'Connell--Manner of death not disclosed
    Loudon, NH. October 30, 1971

    5--13 years old--Kathy Lynn Gloddy--raped, beaten, strangled and run over
    Franklin NH, November 21, 1971

    6--21 years old--Paul Olsen--suffocated
    Madison, NH, March 24, 1973

    7--15 years old--James Teta--Manner of death not disclosed
    Rindge, NH, August 25, 1973

    8--15 years old--Anne Psardelis--Manner of death not disclosed
    Raymond, NH, September 29, 1973

    9--15 years old--Diane Compagna--Manner of death not disclosed
    Raymond, NH, September 29, 1973

    10--44 years old--Domingo Valdes--gunshot
    Pelham NH, June 14, 1974

    11--48 years old--Maurice Wilkinson--shot to death
    Center Ossipee, NH. August 16, 1974

    12--40's--Ellen Wilkinson--shot to death
    Center Ossipee, NH. August 16, 1974

    13--17 years old--David Longfellow--gunshot
    Manchester, NH. November 24, 1974

    14--57 years old--James O'Brien--death unknown
    New Boston, NH. April 25, 1975

    15--22 years old--Judy Lord--strangling and suffocation
    Concord, NH. May 20, 1975

    16--27 years old--Melodie Stankiewicz--stabbed to death
    Salem, NH. June 30, 1975

    17--74 years old--Madlyn Crouse--strangulation
    Nashua, NH. February 27, 1976

    18--29 years old--Jerome Sullivan--single gun-shot
    Gilmanton, NH. February 21, 1977

    19--73 years old--Casmiro Jablonski--strangulation
    Newmarket, NH. July 6, 1977

    20--22 years old--Shari Lynn Roth--strangled
    Livermore, NH. August 21, 1977

    21--22 years old--Jaclynne Snyder--strangled and bludgeoned
    Lee, NH. September 4, 1977

    22--38 years old--Francis Sidoti--gunshot
    Sanbornton, NH. Nov. 21, 1977

    23--50's--Pauline Miller--Died of smoke inhalation in an arson
    Manchester, NH. October 24, 1978

    24--50's--Ray Blanchette--Died of smoke inhalation in an arson
    Manchester, NH. October 24, 1978

    25--25 years old--Michael Keljikian--gunshot
    Nottingham, NH. January 19, 1978

    26--33 years old--Michael J.T. McGuire--undetermined
    Litchfield, NH. May 2, 1978

    27--26 years old--Cathy Millican--multiple stab wounds
    New London, NH. October 24, 1978

    28--53 years old--Pauline Miller--smoke inhalation, arson
    Manchester, October 24, 1978

    29--28 years old--Kenneth Jache--gun shot
    Weare, NH. October 14, 1979

    30--73 years old--Henry Travers Jr.--shot to death
    Salem, NH. August 30, 1980

    31--37 years old--Mary Elizabeth Critchley--Manner of death unknown
    Unity, NH. August 9, 1981

    32--81 years old--Yvonne Fine--Beaten to death
    Concord, NH. September 7, 1981

    33--23 years old--Laura Kempton--Beaten to death
    Portsmouth, NH. September 28, 1981

    34--22 years old--Mary Harrison--Manner of her death is not disclosed
    Winchester, NH. October 30, 1981

    35--76 years old--Sylvia Gray--Beaten and stabbed
    Plainfield, NH. May 28, 1982

    36--20 years old--Tammy Little--Beaten to death
    Portsmouth, NH. October 16, 1982

    37--40 years old--Janet Dow--unknown
    Thornton, NH. December 10, 1982

    38--17 years old--Steven Dow--unknown
    Thornton, NH. December 10, 1982

    39--52 years old--Bernard Egounis--stabbed
    Penacook, NH. August 13 1983

    40--17 years old--Bearnice Courtemanche--stabbed
    Kellyville, NH. May 30, 1984

    41--15 years old--Shirley Ann McBride--circumstances surrounding her disappearance would suggest foul play was involved.
    Concord, NH. July 13, 1984

    42--26 years old--Ellen Fried--stabbed
    Kellyville, NH. July 20, 1984

    43--23 years old--Brian Watson--gunshot
    Interstate 93 in Manchester, NH. September 16, 1984

    44--8 years old--Tammy Belanger--unknown
    Exeter, NH. November 13, 1984

    45--27 years old--Eva Morse--stabbed
    Unity, NH. July 10, 1985

    46--26 years old--Ellen Fried--undetermined
    Newport, NH. September 19, 1985

    47--36 years old--Douglas Morgan--Beaten
    Greenland, NH. October 20, 1985

    48--unknown age--Jane Doe--beaten
    Allenstown, NH. November 10, 1985

    49--Unknown age--Jane Doe child--Beaten
    Allenstown, NH. November 10, 1985

    50--35 years old--David Follett--Hit and run
    Rye, NH. January 23, 1986

    51--27 years old--Eva Morse--undetermined
    Unity, NH. April 25, 1986

    52--17 years old--Bernice Courtemanche--undetermined
    Newport, NH. April 19, 1986

    53--25 years old--Michael Kirstead--stabbed
    Milford, NH. September 5, 1986

    54--29 years old--Terry Giles--smoke inhalation, arson
    Portsmouth, NH. October 11, 1986

    55--26 years old--Joseph Poulin--smoke inhalation, arson
    Portsmouth, NH. October 11, 1986

    56--40 years old--Linda Plummer--burns suffered in arson fire
    Portsmouth, NH. October 11, 1986

    57--34 years old--Steven Hill--stabbed
    Plainfield, NH. October 25, 1986

    58--20 years old--Lynn Snyder--undetermined
    Rollinsford, NH. April 18, 1987

    59--43 years old--Judith Whitney--Manner of death not disclosed
    Winchester, NH. November 8, 1987

    60--34 years old--Gregory Lefevre--Beaten
    Alton, NH. Febuary 6, 1988

    61--31 years old--Robert Heckbert--Beaten and drowned
    Manchester, NH. March 9,1988

    62--26 years old--Russell Bean--undetermined
    Marlow, NH. March 14, 1988

    63--36 years old--Sharon Johnson--multiple stab wounds
    Bedford NH, July 28, 1988

    64--32 years old--Pamela Webb--strangled
    Franconia, NH. July 18, 1989

    65--17 years old--Craig Lane--Multiple stab wounds
    Peterborough, NH. January 8, 1989

    66--49 years old--Carl Hina--smoke inhalation, arson
    Keene, NH. January 14, 1989

    67--26 years old--Lori Hina--smoke inhalation, arson
    Keene, NH. January 14, 1989

    68--4 months old--Lillian Hina--smoke inhalation, arson
    Keene, NH. January 14, 1989

    69--63 years old--Lucienne Lemaire--strangled
    Manchester, NH. July 2, 1989

    70--32 years old--Pamela Webb--undetermined
    Franconia, NH. July 18, 1989

    71--21 months old--Angel Hazelton--head injuries
    Meredith, NH. August 12, 1989

    72--21 years old--David Braley--beaten death
    Belmont, NH November 10, 1989

    73--26 years old--John Pond Sr.--stabbed to death
    Salem, NH. September 18, 1990

    74--unknown age--Sheila Rosati--Hit and run
    Hudson, NH. March 3, 1990

    75--34 years old--John Ramsay--gunshot
    Manchester, NH. July 2, 1990

    76--73 years old--Dorothy May Torr--unknown
    Rochester, NH. September 5, 1990

    77--26 years old --John Pond Jr.--stabbed
    Salem, NH. September 19, 1990

    78--72 years old--John Sterling--burns and smoke inhalation, arson
    Hillsborough, NH. September 28, 1990

    79--30 years old--Christopher Kaldaras--beaten
    Manchester, NH. October 7, 1990

    80--17 years old--Carrie Moss--Manner of death not determined
    New Boston, NH. April 24, 1991

    81--68 years old--Stella Bolton--Stabbed to death
    Portsmouth, NH. February 16, 1991

    82--73 years old--James J. Moore--Stabbed to death
    Portsmouth, NH. February 16, 1991

    83--30 years old--Maurice Giguere--gunshot
    Dummer, NH, May 2, 1991

    84--69 years old--Rita Roy--Died of stab wounds
    Manchester, NH. May 20, 1991

    85--30 years old--Theresa Reed--stabbed to death
    Plymouth, NH. September 6, 1991

    86--30 years old--Domingo Chavez--throat slashed
    Manchester, NH. November 15, 1991

    87--26 years old--Lisa Begin Wright--strangulation
    Laconia, NH. December 18, 1991

    88--59 years old--David Pickett--stabbed
    New Castle, NH. Febuary 4, 1993

    89--30 years old--Diethelm Baumann--gunshot
    NH. Febuary 26, 1993

    90--32 years old--David Carreau--gunshot
    Goffstown, NH. May 19, 1993

    91--36 years old--Deborah Carreau--gunshot
    Goffstown, NH. May 19, 1993

    92--26 years old--Sharon Dockham--strangled and stabbed
    Rochester, NH. June 1, 1993

    93--25 years old--Jerry Riley--gunshot
    Epsom, NH. October 25, 1993

    94--2 years old--Chelsea Crane--trauma to the brain
    Raymond, NH. November 28, 1993

    95--26 years old--Hai Bo Leishot--Shot to death
    Salem, NH. March 30, 1995

    96--81 years old--Doris Bean--beaten and stabbed
    Hudson, NH. November 11, 1995

    97--76 years old--Walter Page--multiple stab wounds
    Manchester, NH. December 14, 1995

    98--76 years old--Loretta Allen--beaten and stabbed
    Hudson, NH. November 11, 1995

    99--35 years old--Rosalie Miller--strangled
    Auburn, NH. January 20, 1997

    100--36 years old--Lorenc Marku--multiple gunshot wounds
    Manchester, NH. March 14, 1997

    101--31 years old--Mindy West--strangulation
    Manchester, NH. October 4, 1998

    102--91 years old--Rose Yeaton--beaten
    Concord, NH. June 13, 1998

    103--46 years old--Allen A. Pineau--smoke inhalation, arson
    Manchester, November 30, 1998

    104--24 years old--Douglas Penna--undetermined
    Roxbury, NH. April 28, 1999

    105--45 years old--Michelle Fraumeni--strangled
    Rumney, NH. October 16, 1999

    106--52 years old--Louise Chaput--multiple stab wounds
    Jackson, NH. November 15, 2001

    107--21 years old--Christina Lunceford--murdered
    Nashua, NH. August 1, 2004

    108--84 years old--Robert McMillan--arson
    Concord, NH. December 9, 200



    Missing NH. 1963--2005


    1--Alexander Tafralian--missing from Manchester, NH.
    July 10, 1963---54 years old

    2--Rachel Elizabeth Garden--missing from Newton, NH.
    southeast of Manchester, March 22, 1980---16 years old

    3--LAUREEN ANN RAHN--missing from MANCHESTER, NH.
    April 26, 1980---14 years old

    4--Joseph Kasak--missing from Keene, NH.
    May 10, 1980---43 years old

    5--Shirley McBride--missing from Concord, NH.
    July 13, 1984---15 years old

    6--TAMMY L. BELANGER--EXETER, NH.
    Nov 13, 1984---8 years old

    7--Sonja Moore--missing from Stark Pond area of Dunbarton, NH.
    November 2, 1989---14 years old

    8--Curtis Pishon--missing from Seabrook, NH.
    July 5, 2000---40 years old

    9--Hector Bliane--Cornish, NH.
    December 24, 2001---35 years old

    10--Bethany Sinclair--missing from West Chesterfield, NH.
    February 3, 2001---16 years old

    11--Tina Sinclair--missing from West Chesterfield, NH.
    February 3, 2001---34 years old

    12--Hang Thi Nguyen--missing from Manchester, NH.
    March 16, 2001---13 years old?

    13--Dennis Towle--missing from Woodsville, NH.
    August 4, 2002---59 years old

    14--Courtney King--missing from Pelham, NH.
    January 9, 2004---? years old

    15--Maura Murray--last seen on Rt 112 in Haverhill, NH.
    February 9, 2004 21 years old

    16--MARY ELIZABETH NUNES--WHITEFIELD, NH.
    October 22, 2004---4 years old

    17--Jessica Ann Capille--missing from Bethlehem, NH.
    December 8, 2004---? years old

    18--Amanda Gingras--missing from North Sandwich, NH.
    August 6, 2005---17 years old

    19--Amanda Bien--missing from Newton, NH.
    September 24, 2005---16 years old

    That is a great list you made. Are all of these cases "unsolved"? Can anybody who is familiar with any of these cases tell me if ANY of them involved "anonymous letters" of any kind?? Thanks
    Follow me on Twitter @TrueCrimeGuy or via my sites
    http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
    & TrueCrimeGuy.com

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by morf13 View Post
    That is a great list you made. Are all of these cases "unsolved"? Can anybody who is familiar with any of these cases tell me if ANY of them involved "anonymous letters" of any kind?? Thanks
    Heh, morf, you're thinking what I am thinking now that I've seen this thread...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by Fukiyama View Post
    Heh, morf, you're thinking what I am thinking now that I've seen this thread...
    LOL,what might that be??
    Follow me on Twitter @TrueCrimeGuy or via my sites
    http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
    & TrueCrimeGuy.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CA CA - Johnnie Herrera, 20, Oxnard, 27 Aug 1971
    By Bobby88 in forum 1970's Missing
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 08-28-2017, 03:45 PM
  2. CANADA Canada - Lee Kirk, 15, & Kathy Potter, 13, Toronto, 1 Oct 1971
    By CrimeSolver in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-22-2017, 02:36 PM
  3. CA Debra T. Pscholka (12) - Corona CA, 1971
    By Khavna in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 06:16 PM
  4. WA WA - D.B. Cooper hijacking mystery, 24 Nov 1971 - #1
    By scandi in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 820
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 02:15 PM

Tags for this Thread