Hey, Karr wrote the note, didn't he?

gaia

Cat Servant
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
C'mon, Karr can't possibly be off the hook can he? After all, remember all those silly handwriting experts on TV saying he definitely wrote it? Wonder if any of them will be hired to use their "skills" for any more court appearance testimony!!?!! What a joke these guys were. Just hope someone makes a good list of who they were so we can all remember them and laugh our @sses off next time they appear on CourtTV to "swear" they know whozit wrote whatzit!!!

:doh:

Oh, and right now, on Courttv, Norm Early is really giving it to Tracey saying Michael Tracey gave three names to the press trying to implicate people in this case!!

I don't believe he wrote the note... I don't believe he was even in the house.. :)

Thanks for the CTTV reminder. Tricia is suppose to be on Crier. Today, right?

This ought to be terrific! :)

Back to square 1 for me, actually, I never left square 1 :)

LOL, maybe he did write it- and mailed it to them?

I guess we can add Handwriting Analyzer's to the list of people we can NO LONGER count on for their opinion......

Peter Hamilton said:
lol--yeah,those handwriting "experts'---S.B.T.C. indeed---

BAHAHAHAHHA, I forgot about the S.B.T.C. thingy.... what a friggin' riot (excuse me if I am offending anyone, but this is totally NUTS!!!!)

poco said:
BAHAHAHAHHA, I forgot about the S.B.T.C. thingy.... what a friggin' riot (excuse me if I am offending anyone, but this is totally NUTS!!!!)

I agree.

It's all about the note. So much about the note made Karr a ridiculous suspect from the beginning. Its style. Its content. Its personalized angles. Its writing form. Its length. Its very existence with a dead victim on the premises.

Thinking analytically requires that the existence of the note must be explained. Would it be more likely to result from of an intruder's plan or to "explain" why there is a body on the premises. Who would need a note? An intruder has no need to explain a body. An intruder has no need to leave additional evidence like a "note" to explain anything, particularly a nonexistant event.

An intruder is not ruled out even if it is unlikely, but it does impact on the likelihood of what is the probable correct solution. Alien abductions are not impossible, but more likely explanations exist.

This "DNA doesn't match" is silly...OK, he didn't work in a third world panties factory in 1996 along with not being in Boulder. Mary Lacy's problem with Karr will likely repeat with virtually any future intruder. Faith based solutions may be satisfying to the soul, but not to satisfying the requirements of who could have written such a note.

Those poor idiots appearing on TV proclaiming JMK wrote the note - OBVIOUSLY - really ought to start a SUPPORT GROUP for FAILURES in the profession! Man, wonder what rock they all crawled under? What a joke!:cool:

And TEN count them TEN of these so called experts said Patsy wrote the note. Almost the same said Karr wrote it.
A lot said Patsy did not write it. I'll stick with DNA...

The whole world knows that Patsy was supposedly religious and it always stood for...
"saved by the cross"

shoe_horn said:
The whole world knows that Patsy was supposedly religious and it always stood for...
"saved by the cross"

I don't know shoe...when I write cover up ransom notes, I try and leave OUT things that would point to me as the author....

poco said:
My feeling exactly! jUst heard that the sole reason for bringing him home for questioning was Traceys emails!!! Yeah, right. Mary Lacy should just take a holiday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back