1600 users online (263 members and 1337 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Put ON Court TV Now

They are reading the probable cause to arrest Karr!

I don't have court tv. Please tell me what they say?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    For goodness sakes, tell us quick before someone starts a new thread!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

He described JonBenet's murder and how she was killed.

Was that the big info that we didn't know?

It appears they arrested him totally on what he wrote to Tracey and the calls to Tracey. All his obessession and interest in young girls and how he was presently interested in new little girls. They were afraid he would disappear when/if he found out they were investigated him so they picked him up.

Did she say he actually called Patsy and they couldn't trace the call?!!!!!!

So does this mean they are reading the "secret details" on TV? That will somehow help in future cases?

BTW, what he wrote (they are reading it all) is totally disgusting. Karr needs to never see the light of day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just caught the tail
    end before they went to a commercial. CC said that there was NOTHING in the warrant that wasn't known in the public arena before.

Fortunately CC is repeated here (west coast) at 5:00pm.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Basically she is reading a huge long desseration on what Karr had been telling tracey all this time and it is disgusting. He went into detail on how he killed JB and how he used the garotte for sexual gratification but that she wasn't suppose to die. It was a mistake. Then Karr went on about all his other sickening sexual exploits with other young girls and how his favorite age is 6 years old and about his newest escapades with young children. The DA said they wanted to pick him up before he did anything to any other children. This guy shouldn't be allowed near ANY children! He is totally sick and I wonder what they are going to do with him? The DA knew that they couldn't press charges without at least a DNA match or trying to prove he was in Boulder but since he was picked up they couldn't get anything on either so they had to let him go. Couldn't find any reliable means to find out that he was even in Boulder and the dna didn't match.

agree--Karr is a worm--can't they charge him with SOMETHING? like obstruction of justice,criminal interference of an investigation--he should at least pay back the money to the da's office--maybe they'll spend it more wisely next time lol

Quote Originally Posted by chiquita2
    Basically she is reading a huge long desseration on what Karr had been telling tracey all this time and it is disgusting. He went into detail on how he killed JB and how he used the garotte for sexual gratification but that she wasn't suppose to die. It was a mistake. Then Karr went on about all his other sickening sexual exploits with other young girls and how his favorite age is 6 years old and about his newest escapades with young children. The DA said they wanted to pick him up before he did anything to any other children. This guy shouldn't be allowed near ANY children! He is totally sick and I wonder what they are going to do with him? The DA knew that they couldn't press charges without at least a DNA match or trying to prove he was in Boulder but since he was picked up they couldn't get anything on either so they had to let him go. Couldn't find any reliable means to find out that he was even in Boulder and the dna didn't match.
    For the legal experts out there............if John Karr told about his newest escapades with young children, can any of what John Karr told Tracey be used to indict him on molestation charges???
    My posts are my opinion..........

Tracey read this garbage for four years??
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~Benjamin Franklin

One good thing has come of this. The whole country knows how disgusting John Mark Karr is and hopefully no one will let him near their children. Hopefully his teaching days are over. Hopefully he will never be allowed near anyone's child. At least the world knows about him and what a disgusting piece of crap he is. Who would ever want him around for any reason???? Who would hire him? YUCK

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Keystone Cops - for the life of me, why the H didn't they send someone to Thailand , follow JK around a few days, get a sample of his DNA (cigarette, coffee cup, etc), bring it back, etc etc etc ----- before the circus?

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast