Steve Thomas Speaks

We also have Tricia on Geraldo at 7:00! Steve at 7:05 on Caplis!

Judith Phillips just called in the radio show demanding the resignation of MaryKennanLacyTracey!! :dance:

Mary has to go, go!

Her disregard for the tax payers, the people of her community and the basics of prosecutorial behavior are appalling!

newtv said:
easy for him to do now-if he really thot there was no way the scam artist did it-why didnt he say so at the beginning..no respect for this dude.

I agree.

RiverRat said:
We also have Tricia on Geraldo at 7:00! Steve at 7:05 on Caplis!

Judith Phillips just called in the radio show demanding the resignation of MaryKennanLacyTracey!! :dance:

What time zone is Tricia on and what channel is Geraldo on? I thought he was on Fox News, but Geraldo isn't on at 7 where I am.

cwiz24 said:
What time zone is Tricia on and what channel is Geraldo on? I thought he was on Fox News, but Geraldo isn't on at 7 where I am.
Check your local listings. Here it's on CBS right before Entertainment Tonight.

YumYum - Dimmie - is uploading Steve's appearance for all to listen!

Dimmie is still alive? 3rd reincarnation indeed, say hi to him.

THANKS

I just tuned in, it is 5:14 PM Denver time right now.

Loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Steve talking about DNA advancement now!

We have a transcript of sorts already at FFJ! Come peak if you can't wait for me to swipe it! He did an amazing job as always! He did say that he tried to stay open minded about Karr, but he knew in his heart, head and gut that Keenan had the wrong person. :dance:

P - Dimmie is better than ever! I will pass the word for you!

justice2 said:
WOW, so Mary Lacy has always been pro-Ramseys.

Sure she's been inefficient and clearly irresponsible with her use of the tax payers money!

Here is the audio of Steve Thomas' KHOW interview on the Caplis Show:

http://dimwit.byethost5.com/steve short.mp3

This should launch in your audio player. If not, copy/paste the url into your Windows Media player by doing this:

Open Media Player
Click on FILE
Click on OPEN URL
Paste URL into the box, and hit OK
Presto.

The file was reduced from 12 megs, to about 2.5 megs. The sound quality is reduced, but I think acceptable.

IF anyone needs a smaller file, I will do that upon request.

Enjoy!!!

...YumYum

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow