Karr Released?!

RiverRat

Patsy Ramsey to the Left
Reaction score
Per Dan Caplis!

Edited to add that KNOW is reporting that California does want him on the five counts of Child *advertiser censored*. So Boulder will hold him until???

Gee, I wish the courts would do something to make sure he gets help (mental). Family might, be not sure about that.

Oh, Lord...you'd think he'd have to go back to California to face the music there. Was he just set free to roam the streets?

Yes.....Fox News - Kimberly Guildifoil (so?) is reporting Karr's release.

Just think, he could be back on-line tonight! Take a good look around!

Was he released into CA LE's custody or really released to the public?????

I need to get home and watch the news. :banghead:

RiverRat said:
I was thinking about that possibility too - beware of a brand new poster knowing a lot about John Karr and defensive of his actions. :banghead:

The Boulder County Sheriff is preparing to speak about the decision not to file charges.

CNN is sure acting like this is not even important news. They are carrying on with their regular programming.

Karr released after DNA did not match; charges won't be filed
written by: Paula Woodward 9Wants to Know Reporter
and Jeffrey Wolf Web Producer
and Jessica Roe Executive Producer

"The Boulder County Sheriff's office says he was transported from the Boulder County Jail to the Justice Center by deputies. However, when authorities were told no charges would be filed, he was released.

Authorities in Sonoma County, Calif. did not request that the Boulder County Sheriff's office hold Karr on their outstanding misdemanor warrants of child *advertiser censored* charges."
Full article: click here

shadowraiths said:
Karr released after DNA did not match; charges won't be filed
written by: Paula Woodward 9Wants to Know Reporter
and Jeffrey Wolf Web Producer
and Jessica Roe Executive Producer

Full article: click here
Good grief!!! I was so sure CA would take him in hand the moment he stepped out the jail door!!!!!!!!!

California does want him!! We are safe! Tonight......

RiverRat said:

Now now...are you accusing anyone? :D

Oh my God! He is FREE!!! OUT IN THE STREETS SOMEWHERE???

I don't have time to read this all...my goodness, 'hold your babies close' tonight!!!

Karr is going to be extradited to California on the child *advertiser censored* charges (MSNBC). Karr has no charges against him in Colorado, but a teletype from California says they will extradite him.

This info is from the Boulder County Sheriff Department press conference at approximately 4PM MDT.

Yes, he's going back to jail. Not a free man. Held in jail in CO. because Calif wants him.

RiverRat said:
OK, how can figure this out? Is there a way to search posts, maybe by date and/or hat (poster name) and see if anyone was a regular poster prior to his arrest, then stopped posting during his arrest???? Maybe in the advanced search options?

No, no he wasn't just let go.

He was released from jail.

BUT, they took him to the justice center.

While at the Justice Center, after he was released from custody because of lack of evidence on JonBennet, California let the police in Boulder know they DID want him. So he was never really totally 'out of custody'.

Verbally he was, but the police never actually stopped being with him in the Justice Center.

That is confusing isn't it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12
Back