posted by netsleuth on 'Media Links Only' August 29

aussiesheila

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks netsleuth

from www.kusa.com (sorry I don't know how to do this link properly)

http://www.kusa.com/acm_news.aspx?O...47-c589c01ca7bf (ooh I've done it) (nope, still no good, what the heck, in 15 minutes this will be old news anyway) (and this thread will be on page 20)

"The Boulder County Sheriff's office initially said Karr was then released from custody, but they later said he is still in custody pending charges of child *advertiser censored* in Sonoma County, Calif."

Thank heavens for that. He apparently knows at least some details of the murder that have never been made public. I hope he can be pressured to reveal how he knew this stuff, and more stuff that even LE don't know. As a pedophile I think he made contact with another pedophile who was there at her murder, or else a pedophile who knows a pedophile who knows a pedophile who was there. This was a golden opportunity for LE IMO, and I hope they don't let it go without getting something out of it.

Thank heavens for that. He apparently knows at least some details of the murder that have never been made public. I hope he can be pressured to reveal how he knew this stuff, and more stuff that even LE don't know. As a pedophile I think he made contact with another pedophile who was there at her murder, or else a pedophile who knows a pedophile who knows a pedophile who was there. This was a golden opportunity for LE IMO, and I hope they don't let it go without getting something out of it.
Aussie, it was a pipedream. The guy played them like a piano. He will not do anytime for the 5 Caifornia misdemeanor charges, since he as already served nearly 6 months for those charges. He will most likely get community service, have to agree to a mental eval and probation. Remember, they were his first offenses of any kind.

Personally, I think he should do some more time in Colorado for fraud, even if he is ruled insane. That will at least deter some other nutcases from trying this same stunt.

His family is considering suing for false arrest/imprisonment as per fox news.

absolut said:
His family is considering suing for false arrest/imprisonment as per fox news.

Now we know why they got the attorneys and publicists involved.

Chalk up another one for Boulder's clowns:(. Now Karr's going to become filthy rich off the murder of JonBenet.

BirdieBoo said:
Now we know why they got the attorneys and publicists involved.

Chalk up another one for Boulder's clowns:(. Now Karr's going to become filthy rich off the murder of JonBenet.
Not to be crass, but he isn't the first and he prolly won't be the last.

absolut said:
Not to be crass, but he isn't the first and he prolly won't be the last.

No, I know, but he might be the only one to do it off of his own perv/pedo fantasies of her, not to mention enjoying the limelight of now being "part of" the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back