People Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

Tybee you will never be forgotten
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I see thread and comments being made here today that upsets me.It almost like the ones who thought JMK had nothing to do with JonBenet murder are gloating.Tell the one that thought he did it HA HA.
Are we forgetting the facts that the reason W/S is here is because of JonBenet murder?I truly feel in my heart there is no reason for any of us to gloat. I was hoping Jon Benet would finally have a closure.
I will say joking with someone I posted to her here that JMK was not the one. I sent an e-mail saying I told you so. But that was in private.
There should be no gloating or Joy over today's events.IMHO

Excellent post. I think our pride gets in the way.. I want Justice for Jonbenet. God and the killer knows who the killer or killers are. I don't. I wasn't there.
Amy

I don't know about anyone gloating JDB.
Since this news broke, there's been no end of lame theories getting around and people who know nothing about the case putting their two cents worth in, so it stands to reason that some of us here would want to say-told ya.
They were adamant they had their man and boy did we have to hear about it.

FWIW JDB, I want closure for JBR's soul too, but it aint gonna happen until JR is held accountable for what happened that night.
He knows full well what happened to his daughter.

And anyway, how is okay that you gloat in private but were not allowed to do it in public, sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

No one wants the wrong person arrested, tried, and convicted. We all want justice for JonBenet, no matter where that justice is found.

JDB said:
I see thread and comments being made here today that upsets me.It almost like the ones who thought JMK had nothing to do with JonBenet murder are gloating.Tell the one that thought he did it HA HA.
Are we forgetting the facts that the reason W/S is here is because of JonBenet murder?I truly feel in my heart there is no reason for any of us to gloat. I was hoping Jon Benet would finally have a closure.
I will say joking with someone I posted to her here that JMK was not the one. I sent an e-mail saying I told you so. But that was in private.
There should be no gloating or Joy over today's events.IMHO
I am comforted to hear he could serve as many as 5 years on teh *advertiser censored* charges and 12 months for a false confession..6 years with him off the streets is my idea of something vs. nothing.
He isnt the guy who did this but u can be sure he does harm and getting him locked up for 5 years makes me glad they did it. (if they had avoided the media - it would be a non-story).

narlacat said:
I don't know about anyone gloating JDB.
Since this news broke, there's been no end of lame theories getting around and people who know nothing about the case putting their two cents worth in, so it stands to reason that some of us here would want to say-told ya.
They were adamant they had their man and boy did we have to hear about it.

FWIW JDB, I want closure for JBR's soul too, but it aint gonna happen until JR is held accountable for what happened that night.
He knows full well what happened to his daughter.

And anyway, how is okay that you gloat in private but were not allowed to do it in public, sounds a bit hypocritical to me.
OHH I have seen it Hey Name here what do you have to say now.But who am I ?

I agree. I posted pretty much the same in another thread:

Juianne posted:
Some posters seem to be expressing joy and utter happiness at this latest development, and I think that is just plain tacky and in extremely poor taste, IMO. It doesn't make me happy that the real killer isn't behind bars. I can admit that my feelings on him being the possible perp were wrong, but it seems that some RDI's are overjoyed. I would much rather have the killer be caught, even if it meant that I was wrong all along.

The jubilance expressed is pure tackiness I've even seen the little dancing smilies...ugh! People seem so happy to be proven "right", and not at all happy that the real perp isn't behind bars. In the midst of the disgrace of the jubilance, let's not forget little JonBenet, OK?

JDB said:
OHH I have seen it Hey Name here what do you have to say now.But who am I ?
Is that a trick question, I have no idea what you are trying to say here JDB.

Yeah, we're tacky, and ugly too, and our mothers dress us funny!

Can you count how many people went under the bus? I do...keep counting!

newtv said:
I am comforted to hear he could serve as many as 5 years on teh *advertiser censored* charges and 12 months for a false confession..6 years with him off the streets is my idea of something vs. nothing.
He isnt the guy who did this but u can be sure he does harm and getting him locked up for 5 years makes me glad they did it. (if they had avoided the media - it would be a non-story).
I agree, Newtv. Although I didn't think JMK did it...I am sick and saddened. For a few days it seemed like there *could be* closure in this case, now it seems that the killer or accomplice will never be punished in his lifetime. I can't imagine how all of you "old timers" must be feeling; I am a "newbie" on this case and haven't invested the years that some of you have.

My heart is heavy. God bless little JohnBenet!

As far as the crackpot is concerned--well, I won't waste my time dreaming up the hideous, atrocious and disgusting things I think he deserves.

julianne said:

Juianne posted:
Some posters seem to be expressing joy and utter happiness at this latest development, and I think that is just plain tacky and in extremely poor taste, IMO. It doesn't make me happy that the real killer isn't behind bars. I can admit that my feelings on him being the possible perp were wrong, but it seems that some RDI's are overjoyed. I would much rather have the killer be caught, even if it meant that I was wrong all along.

The jubilance expressed is pure tackiness I've even seen the little dancing smilies...ugh! People seem so happy to be proven "right", and not at all happy that the real perp isn't behind bars. In the midst of the disgrace of the jubilance, let's not forget little JonBenet, OK?
The only jubilance I express is that there was no Conviction By Convenience. I wouldn't want it for ANYBODY, including any member of the Ramsey family.

And to prove it, there will be no dancing smilies in my post.

julianne said:

Juianne posted:

Yes I agree, Jonbenet's killer still has not been brought to justice.

Also, I feel very sorry for Karr's family, he has 3 teenage boys. It's bad enough to have a family member with "problems" but I am sure it's quite another to have those problems paraded around the national and international media. School started today in a lot of areas, I wonder how those boys' first day of school went?:(

Pedro said:
Yeah, we're tacky, and ugly too, and our mothers dress us funny!

Can you count how many people went under the bus? I do...keep counting!
Does your mama wearing combat boots? ;)

I still think the Ramseys are innocent and I am sad that nobody has been brought to justice yet.

I think its crazy. Someone killed that poor child. Whoever it was will pay the price someday. I still don't understand how this idiot could want this type of attention. But yes, there is no reason to gloat. It doesn't bring JB back.

It's no satisfaction for those on earth, but SOMEDAY the guilty WILL PAY and pay dearly.

lighthouselover said:
No one wants the wrong person arrested, tried, and convicted. We all want justice for JonBenet, no matter where that justice is found.
EXACTLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member