Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They need to arrest John Ramsey soon...

Hybrid View

They need to arrest John Ramsey soon...

...while this new investigation is still "hot"; it's cooling off reaallly quickly...

They need to do an "Al Capone" type of arrest and at least arrest him for obstruction, or having a headlight out on his car, anything - jaywalking would be good - I don't give a **** what it is...or initiate some kind of civil wrongful death suit, or find some way to charge this mofo for part of the expenditure that was wasted on Karr, and charge Karr for the rest.

This is friggin' ridiculous, and all of the time smug Mr. Ramsey is complaining about all of the media attention...welll, let's just prosecute him in a courtroom without cameras, and then the media circus will be over...

Capp, I am as frustrated as you.

They got away with it, it's that simple.

Agreed, after all he said he wants to leave the country. It's because he knew all along JMK was never a serious suspect, because John is the incestuous sexual abuser and killer of his daughter IMO!
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Cappuccina and LinasK .....I echo your sentiments.

John Ramsey is a smug, lying, manipulative killer.
    Justice for Jonbenet!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan
    Cappuccina and LinasK .....I echo your sentiments.

John Ramsey is a smug, lying, manipulative killer.
    Me too!
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

Look you guys, its no secret that I think the Ramseys are innocent or atleast innocent in JBR's actual murder. I do not however think that they for one minute would not cover for BR. It has been years since I really read all the info regarding her death and murder but I am just wondering what is it exactly have you all convinced of their guilt. I am just really wondering. I dont want to start a heated topic here. I am just really curious. Maybe I am missing something and have not heard what everyone else has.

I think they were there.
    Amy
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Look you guys, its no secret that I think the Ramseys are innocent or atleast innocent in JBR's actual murder. I do not however think that they for one minute would not cover for BR. It has been years since I really read all the info regarding her death and murder but I am just wondering what is it exactly have you all convinced of their guilt. I am just really wondering. I dont want to start a heated topic here. I am just really curious. Maybe I am missing something and have not heard what everyone else has.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    It appears the JonBenet Ramsey forum will very rapidly revert back to exactly the same thing it has been for quite a few years now; a place for the RDI's to hang and comiserate about the Ramseys never having been tried, and convicted. The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple. Hopefully this recent episode drew the real killer back to the surface again, and hopefully he'll stay surfaced for awhile, and maybe some astute LE internet person can make contact with him. That's the best we can hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    It appears the JonBenet Ramsey forum will very rapidly revert back to exactly the same thing it has been for quite a few years now; a place for the RDI's to hang and comiserate about the Ramseys never having been tried, and convicted. The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple. Hopefully this recent episode drew the real killer back to the surface again, and hopefully he'll stay surfaced for awhile, and maybe some astute LE internet person can make contact with him. That's the best we can hope for.

It has brought the killer back to the surface. In fact the killer made a public statement not to jump to conclusions about Karr. He also implied that he might move out of the country because of unwanted media attention.

You're right that there isn't enough evidence to take him to trial.

"The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple."

Oh, please! Would you like a list?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishope
    It has brought the killer back to the surface. In fact the killer made a public statement not to jump to conclusions about Karr. He also implied that he might move out of the country because of unwanted media attention.

Oh, he will get his in the end....everybody does.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrishope

If I was John Ramsey, and the media swarmed me, more than once, let alone my son on his first arrival at his dorm, I would also want to leave the U.S.. I have seen the media in action, and it isn't a pleasant sight, especially if you happen to be in the middle of them, and don't want to be there, and they have hounded you for ten years..

There is plenty of evidence to raise eyebrows, questions, and suspicions...but not enough evidence to try a Ramsey and convict.

With this latest debacle...either there was no intruder, or the intruder was absolutely perfect. Though it makes no sense this absolutely perfect intruder chose to leave behind his own handwriting to be examined.

If there was an intruder/killer...he committed the crime flawlessly and has kept his head down for 10 years.
    Only way things could point to an intruder is if Karr for instance actually spoke with the real killer. That's unlikely.

In this case things always seem to lead back to the Ramseys...because of what evidence there is...it points towards the Ramseys or raises troubling questions.

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    Well, let's see.
    Maybe it has something to do with their lying and their refusal to co operate with LE.
    Maybe it has something to do with PR not being able to be eliminated as the writer of the note.
    Maybe it has something to do with the fact they were trying to get out of town within the hour of their daughters body being found.
    Maybe it has something to do with fibre evidence.
    You want more reasons, I got more
    Thank you Narla, I knew I could count on you. Now lets back up to the first reason you stated, and understand that I am not being a smart a$$ I am honestly trying to see it your way. I have always heard that the Ramseys did cooperate and that they talked with LE whenever they wanted too.
    Second I also thought that I read PR was eliminated as the writer.
    Third- Well I am confused a bit on that.
    Fourth is this the Fibers from PR's sweater? And if so is it so uncommon that they would be on JBR? I mean she is her mom?
    Thanks.

Well, let's see.
    Maybe it has something to do with their lying and their refusal to co operate with LE.
    Maybe it has something to do with PR not being able to be eliminated as the writer of the note.
    Maybe it has something to do with the fact they were trying to get out of town within the hour of their daughters body being found.
    Maybe's aren't evidence narlacat. The Grand jury, and a separate judge couldn't find reason to indict the Ramseys.

Maybe's aren't evidence narlacat. The Grand jury, and a separate judge couldn't find reason to indict the Ramseys.
    Hi Buzz. it's because they didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    Hi Buzz. it's because they didn't do it.
    JBean, you, and I, and michelle know that, but we don't want to force our opinion, based on existing evidence, on anyone else, do we. If they want to believe, what they believe, for whatever reason they believe, what they believe, who are we to argue with them.

Well, let's see.
    Oh come on...first, the fibre evidence thing is silly. THEY LIVE IN THE HOUSE. Fibres will travel.

Second, the hand writing thing doesn't mean much. I bet many people would not be eliminated from it. Because she wasnt totally eliminated is IMO lame evidence to try and support this theory.

Do you really think if they were guilty they'd try and get out of town ASAP when it was OBVIOUS they'd be suspects? Wouldnt you think that would help point to them?

I can see them being stubborn with trying to work with LE since it seems they were being tried and convited by LE and the media 3.2 seconds after the case opened. That'd tick me off too if I was innocent yet people continued to claim i was guilty.

I am not saying they are innocent (I HAVE NO CLUE) but the evidence you listed is IMO silly and points to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RJML
    Oh come on...first, the fibre evidence thing is silly. THEY LIVE IN THE HOUSE. Fibres will travel.

Second, the hand writing thing doesn't mean much. I bet many people would not be eliminated from it. Because she wasnt totally eliminated is IMO lame evidence to try and support this theory.

Do you really think if they were guilty they'd try and get out of town ASAP when it was OBVIOUS they'd be suspects? Wouldnt you think that would help point to them?

I can see them being stubborn with trying to work with LE since it seems they were being tried and convited by LE and the media 3.2 seconds after the case opened. That'd tick me off too if I was innocent yet people continued to claim i was guilty.

I am not saying they are innocent (I HAVE NO CLUE) but the evidence you listed is IMO silly and points to nothing.
    but they weren't......parents/family members are always the first to be suspected/questioned in an investigation where a child has been murdered....parents with nothing to hide, have no reason to be "stubborn"....the R's were treated like royalty pretty much, at the beginning, then it became quite apparent that their 'story' had holes in it....i will always believe that if John or Patsy didn't kill JBR, then they definately covered for someone....

Quote Originally Posted by RJML

To the paint tote?

Funny that so many other people could be eliminated, but not PR.

JR wanted PR as far away from LE as possible, get her out, think later.

Well, let's see.
    What exactly was their explanation for wanting to leave town immediately following the discovery of their daughter's body? I've never really heard what they gave as their rationale for such an odd reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebites
    What exactly was their explanation for wanting to leave town immediately following the discovery of their daughter's body? I've never really heard what they gave as their rationale for such an odd reaction.
    I can't remember their explanation, JR said something like 'I have something important to do'.

It's not really an odd reaction if you look at it from the point of view that the Ramseys were as guilty as hell and they wanted to distance themselves from the scene and the body.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebites
    Well (assuming they are innocent) I for one wouldn't want to stay in the house my daughter was murdered in if I was them....I wouldn't feel safe and they had other family, other grown children they may have wanted to be with in that time of grief.....maybe in someplace they felt more comfortable with than say a neighbors house? Perhaps they simply were not thinking and simply wanted to run away from what was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe So
    Well (assuming they are innocent) I for one wouldn't want to stay in the house my daughter was murdered in if I was them....I wouldn't feel safe and they had other family, other grown children they may have wanted to be with in that time of grief.....maybe in someplace they felt more comfortable with than say a neighbors house? Perhaps they simply were not thinking and simply wanted to run away from what was happening.
    Staying with a neighbor I could understand, but that was not the case! They were trying to board a plane to get out of the state! Within hours of her body being found! How is this helping LE???
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe So
    But it makes me think of Scott Peterson : Who wants to stay in a house where your wife was kidnapped from?
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast