They need to arrest John Ramsey soon...

cappuccina

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
...while this new investigation is still "hot"; it's cooling off reaallly quickly...

They need to do an "Al Capone" type of arrest and at least arrest him for obstruction, or having a headlight out on his car, anything - jaywalking would be good - I don't give a *advertiser censored* what it is...or initiate some kind of civil wrongful death suit, or find some way to charge this *advertiser censored* for part of the expenditure that was wasted on Karr, and charge Karr for the rest.

This is friggin' ridiculous, and all of the time smug Mr. Ramsey is complaining about all of the media attention...welll, let's just prosecute him in a courtroom without cameras, and then the media circus will be over...

Capp, I am as frustrated as you.

They got away with it, it's that simple.

Agreed, after all he said he wants to leave the country. It's because he knew all along JMK was never a serious suspect, because John is the incestuous sexual abuser and killer of his daughter IMO!:furious:

Look you guys, its no secret that I think the Ramseys are innocent or atleast innocent in JBR's actual murder. I do not however think that they for one minute would not cover for BR. It has been years since I really read all the info regarding her death and murder but I am just wondering what is it exactly have you all convinced of their guilt. I am just really wondering. I dont want to start a heated topic here. I am just really curious. Maybe I am missing something and have not heard what everyone else has.

cappuccina said:
...while this new investigation is still "hot"; it's cooling off reaallly quickly...

They need to do an "Al Capone" type of arrest and at least arrest him for obstruction, or having a headlight out on his car, anything - jaywalking would be good - I don't give a *advertiser censored* what it is...or initiate some kind of civil wrongful death suit, or find some way to charge this *advertiser censored* for part of the expenditure that was wasted on Karr, and charge Karr for the rest.

This is friggin' ridiculous, and all of the time smug Mr. Ramsey is complaining about all of the media attention...welll, let's just prosecute him in a courtroom without cameras, and then the media circus will be over...
LOL Cap! I thought I was the only one around that used the word "*advertiser censored*"! :blushing:

Cappuccina and LinasK .....I echo your sentiments.

John Ramsey is a smug, lying, manipulative killer.

I think they were there.
Amy
michelle said:
Look you guys, its no secret that I think the Ramseys are innocent or atleast innocent in JBR's actual murder. I do not however think that they for one minute would not cover for BR. It has been years since I really read all the info regarding her death and murder but I am just wondering what is it exactly have you all convinced of their guilt. I am just really wondering. I dont want to start a heated topic here. I am just really curious. Maybe I am missing something and have not heard what everyone else has.

michelle said:
It appears the JonBenet Ramsey forum will very rapidly revert back to exactly the same thing it has been for quite a few years now; a place for the RDI's to hang and comiserate about the Ramseys never having been tried, and convicted. The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple. Hopefully this recent episode drew the real killer back to the surface again, and hopefully he'll stay surfaced for awhile, and maybe some astute LE internet person can make contact with him. That's the best we can hope for.

Buzzm1 said:
It appears the JonBenet Ramsey forum will very rapidly revert back to exactly the same thing it has been for quite a few years now; a place for the RDI's to hang and comiserate about the Ramseys never having been tried, and convicted. The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple. Hopefully this recent episode drew the real killer back to the surface again, and hopefully he'll stay surfaced for awhile, and maybe some astute LE internet person can make contact with him. That's the best we can hope for.

It has brought the killer back to the surface. In fact the killer made a public statement not to jump to conclusions about Karr. He also implied that he might move out of the country because of unwanted media attention.

You're right that there isn't enough evidence to take him to trial.

"The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple."

Oh, please! Would you like a list?

Chrishope said:
It has brought the killer back to the surface. In fact the killer made a public statement not to jump to conclusions about Karr. He also implied that he might move out of the country because of unwanted media attention.

Oh, he will get his in the end....everybody does.

SuperDave said:
"The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple."

Well that is what I am getting at, I really dont understand if the evidence is there against the Ramseys, what happened? I truly dont understand. What is the evidence? Is is that they acted "Weird" or there were fibers that were on JBR that matched PR sweater? I dont know.:confused:

Chrishope said:

If I was John Ramsey, and the media swarmed me, more than once, let alone my son on his first arrival at his dorm, I would also want to leave the U.S.. I have seen the media in action, and it isn't a pleasant sight, especially if you happen to be in the middle of them, and don't want to be there, and they have hounded you for ten years..

SuperDave said:

Argue that with the judge, and the Grand Jury. Your peer group.

narlacat said:
Well, let's see.
Maybe it has something to do with their lying and their refusal to co operate with LE.
Maybe it has something to do with PR not being able to be eliminated as the writer of the note.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact they were trying to get out of town within the hour of their daughters body being found.
Maybe it has something to do with fibre evidence.
You want more reasons, I got more :)
Thank you Narla, I knew I could count on you.:D Now lets back up to the first reason you stated, and understand that I am not being a smart a$$ I am honestly trying to see it your way. I have always heard that the Ramseys did cooperate and that they talked with LE whenever they wanted too.
Second I also thought that I read PR was eliminated as the writer.
Third- Well I am confused a bit on that.
Fourth is this the Fibers from PR's sweater? And if so is it so uncommon that they would be on JBR? I mean she is her mom?
Thanks.

Buzzm1 said:
Argue that with the judge, and the Grand Jury. Your peer group.
That is exactly why I dont understand. How can they have no evidence against the Ramseys but so many are "sure" of their guilt?

narlacat said:
Well, let's see.
Maybe it has something to do with their lying and their refusal to co operate with LE.
Maybe it has something to do with PR not being able to be eliminated as the writer of the note.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact they were trying to get out of town within the hour of their daughters body being found.
Maybe it has something to do with fibre evidence.
You want more reasons, I got more :)
Maybe's aren't evidence narlacat. The Grand jury, and a separate judge couldn't find reason to indict the Ramseys.

Buzzm1 said:
Maybe's aren't evidence narlacat. The Grand jury, and a separate judge couldn't find reason to indict the Ramseys.
Hi Buzz. it's because they didn't do it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back