Is he only cleared because of DNA?

OceanEyes

Reaction score
Is the only reason they are dropping the charges because the DNA doesn't match? Or did they prove without a doubt that JMK wasn't even in Boulder? The DNA under her nails could have been there for days.
If someone was very careful they could avoid leaving any DNA whatsoever.

OceanEyes said:
Is the only reason they are dropping the charges because the DNA doesn't match? Or did they prove without a doubt that JMK wasn't even in Boulder? The DNA under her nails could have been there for days.
If someone was very careful they could avoid leaving any DNA whatsoever.

i have to assume that since the DA has decided not to file charges, they know they can't place Karr in Boulder at xmas, 96...no DNA match...they don't have a case...

it seems that they blew their load on the emails and took a shot in the dark to bring him back and get a dna test.

Basically, they brought this guy in on speculation rather than any real evidence but the masses took it to be more than that so it got blown up to be bigger than it was. I guess that DA basically alluded to this when she implied they brought him in before they wanted to.

If by some smaaaaaaaaaaallllll chance they still think it was him then maybe they let him go and plan to track him (won't be hard if he goes ot jail for those kiddie *advertiser censored* charges and stuff) while they attempt to gather more evidence.

All I know is it is a PR nightmare for them. Sheesh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back