2 cookoo birds emailing each other for 4 years

shoe_horn

Reaction score
This dude Tracey needs a life.

How much emailing did he do on Univ of CO (the state's time...and your taxes) time? That's what I'm talkin about!

That's about the size of it.

I was out all night. Missed the programs. So did Coo Coo Bird, have anything to say about anything? ;)

So did Coo Coo Bird, have anything to say about anything?
according to JMK...ONE of the coo coo birds was hitting the bottle more than the keyboard too often. JMK didn't like that and let Michael know in the end.

I can only imagine the excitement of this Three Ring Circus (Tracey-Bennet-Smit) getting all jacked up about these John "leave it to beaver-like" Karr emails about JBR books, movies and B.S.

And one of the coo-coo birds no doubt saw fit to link the impending arrest to the media.

They could make a comedy series about these two birdies sitting in the tree when you think about it.

Just name it "one cook to another"

To think that Tracey didn't even know that Cali LE had tipped off Boulder PD in 2001 about his pen pal. Ridiculous!

shoe_horn said:
according to JMK...ONE of the coo coo birds was hitting the bottle more than the keyboard too often. JMK didn't like that and let Michael know in the end.

I can only imagine the excitement of this Three Ring Circus (Tracey-Bennet-Smit) getting all jacked up about these John "leave it to beaver-like" Karr emails about JBR books, movies and B.S.

Shoe-horn, you serious? LOL IMO, :chicken: he :chicken: looked like a drunk!

Yeah poor Tracey IDI, Bennet IDI, & Smit IDI! B.S.

shoe_horn said:

LOL, I have been laughing all day, thinking about these fools and the naive Lacy. I felt like sending Lacy a message like: "If you trust the Ramsey team, THIS is where it's gonna lead you every time." The entire thing is a disgrace and I guess we now learned that a) we can't trust the media and b) Lacy has NOTHING that we haven't heard before. This arrest wasn't the result of an investigation, it was the beginning of one. I feel very indignant that they feel they can do this to someone but NEVER to the rich Ramseys.

JMO

JMO

And wanking to each email.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads