1056 users online (242 members and 814 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2-1 odds that Sister "Pam" reads these posts 24/7

I dare anybody to try and disagree with those odds.

Wasn't it Greta who called Pam 'Patsy' on her show tonight? You think she reads here? I doubt she'll ever change her opinion of Ramseys are innocent.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by shoe_horn
    I dont know enuf about her to know why this is so..what makes u think it.

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    Wasn't it Greta who called Pam 'Patsy' on her show tonight? You think she reads here? I doubt she'll ever change her opinion of Ramseys are innocent.
    Just like some here won't change their opinion the Ramseys are guilty even if they found someone, linked the DNA to the suspect, had the suspect on VIDEO TAPE doing the crime and on top of that had the suspect really confess to the murder with oodles and oodles of details about everything. Some of the "Ramsey did it" people here would claim John planted all that evidence (yep, doctored the video tape) and set the guy up because hey, some of his and patsy's clothes fibers were found on/near their daughter who no doubt was hugged or around them that night. Imagine that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/doh.gif

Basically, if most people have a set opinion they will NEVER change it.

Wasn't it Greta who called Pam 'Patsy' on her show tonight?
    That was Rita Cosby on MSNBC....Pam responded with "you mean Pam"?

Quote Originally Posted by RJML
    Just like some here won't change their opinion the Ramseys are guilty even if they found someone, linked the DNA to the suspect, had the suspect on VIDEO TAPE doing the crime and on top of that had the suspect really confess to the murder with oodles and oodles of details about everything. Some of the "Ramsey did it" people here would claim John planted all that evidence (yep, doctored the video tape) and set the guy up because hey, some of his and patsy's clothes fibers were found on/near their daughter who no doubt was hugged or around them that night. Imagine that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/doh.gif

I was saying something like this yesterday..some folks just wont remain open to it not being te ramseys..I remain open to it being the ramseys if that ever can be proven-I am not open to going around in circles with the same evidence that a grand jury and 2 DA's etc. said wasnt enuf to connect them.

dont know enuf about her to know why this is so..what makes u think it.
    What really makes me think is that she knows all about JR's childhood and the relationship with his parents. That could prove to be invaluable.

What really makes me think is that she knows all about JR's childhood and the relationship with his parents. That could prove to be invaluable.
    And that means that she reads the forums?

Couldn't she know that info from being an in-law?

and so what if she does-we do too..lol
    just trying to understand why it matters

Quote Originally Posted by newtv
    and so what if she does-we do too..lol
    just trying to understand why it matters
    Me too....

I've seen Pam on a few shows the past week and twice she was asked if she's spoken with John Ramsey and she said no. I find it odd that with all that's been going on, they haven't spoken. She doesn't have to go into detail about what they've spoken about, but I would think this tragedy would've brought them closer together and they'd be talking about the new developments. After all, Burke is still her nephew.

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneDuck
    I've seen Pam on a few shows the past week and twice she was asked if she's spoken with John Ramsey and she said no. I find it odd that with all that's been going on, they haven't spoken. She doesn't have to go into detail about what they've spoken about, but I would think this tragedy would've brought them closer together and they'd be talking about the new developments. After all, Burke is still her nephew.
    This struck me as odd, too. You'd think they would be talking often- if they really believed this guy was the one...

Quote Originally Posted by RJML

i disagree....in MY case, if the DNA had been a match & the Boulder DA could have been able to actually place Karr IN Boulder, xmas 96, i would have had no problem with it....

you make it sound like the RDI's are just stupid...far from it....

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist
    This struck me as odd, too. You'd think they would be talking often- if they really believed this guy was the one...
    I was watching the CBS Early Show this morning where Pam was being interviewed. She was asked if she'd spoken recently to JR and she said "No" IMO the No sounded very sharp, did anyone else happen to see that? Of course she could have just been very sick and tired of having the reporters camping outside the house for the last week and a half and is ready for everyone to just go away!

OB
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Broad
    I was watching the CBS Early Show this morning where Pam was being interviewed. She was asked if she'd spoken recently to JR and she said "No" IMO the No sounded very sharp, did anyone else happen to see that? Of course she could have just been very sick and tired of having the reporters camping outside the house for the last week and a half and is ready for everyone to just go away!

OB
    If she has spoken to JR, why admit it?? Then all the interviewer will want to ask her is "What does JR say about so and so,,," and obviously she isn't at liberty to speak for him,,,,,his own wife couldn't speak for him, poor thing could barely speak at all and you'll know what I mean when you read the police interviews. Besides, I don't get the feeling that Aunt Pam and JR are close, do you?? I wonder why she does the talk shows. For another 15 minutes?? Or because she really wants justice for JBR---I'm hoping the later. IF the R's were involved, Aunt Pam probably still believes they are innocent. It would be hard to believe otherwise, being Patsy's sister.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast