1056 users online (242 members and 814 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    81

    2-1 odds that Sister "Pam" reads these posts 24/7

    I dare anybody to try and disagree with those odds.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    3,052
    Wasn't it Greta who called Pam 'Patsy' on her show tonight? You think she reads here? I doubt she'll ever change her opinion of Ramseys are innocent.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    West Coast of Canada
    Posts
    6,306
    Quote Originally Posted by shoe_horn
    I dare anybody to try and disagree with those odds.
    I dont know enuf about her to know why this is so..what makes u think it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    Wasn't it Greta who called Pam 'Patsy' on her show tonight? You think she reads here? I doubt she'll ever change her opinion of Ramseys are innocent.
    Just like some here won't change their opinion the Ramseys are guilty even if they found someone, linked the DNA to the suspect, had the suspect on VIDEO TAPE doing the crime and on top of that had the suspect really confess to the murder with oodles and oodles of details about everything. Some of the "Ramsey did it" people here would claim John planted all that evidence (yep, doctored the video tape) and set the guy up because hey, some of his and patsy's clothes fibers were found on/near their daughter who no doubt was hugged or around them that night. Imagine that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/doh.gif

    Basically, if most people have a set opinion they will NEVER change it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    81
    Wasn't it Greta who called Pam 'Patsy' on her show tonight?
    That was Rita Cosby on MSNBC....Pam responded with "you mean Pam"?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    West Coast of Canada
    Posts
    6,306
    Quote Originally Posted by RJML
    Just like some here won't change their opinion the Ramseys are guilty even if they found someone, linked the DNA to the suspect, had the suspect on VIDEO TAPE doing the crime and on top of that had the suspect really confess to the murder with oodles and oodles of details about everything. Some of the "Ramsey did it" people here would claim John planted all that evidence (yep, doctored the video tape) and set the guy up because hey, some of his and patsy's clothes fibers were found on/near their daughter who no doubt was hugged or around them that night. Imagine that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/doh.gif

    Basically, if most people have a set opinion they will NEVER change it.
    I was saying something like this yesterday..some folks just wont remain open to it not being te ramseys..I remain open to it being the ramseys if that ever can be proven-I am not open to going around in circles with the same evidence that a grand jury and 2 DA's etc. said wasnt enuf to connect them.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    81
    dont know enuf about her to know why this is so..what makes u think it.
    What really makes me think is that she knows all about JR's childhood and the relationship with his parents. That could prove to be invaluable.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by shoe_horn
    What really makes me think is that she knows all about JR's childhood and the relationship with his parents. That could prove to be invaluable.
    And that means that she reads the forums?

    Couldn't she know that info from being an in-law?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    West Coast of Canada
    Posts
    6,306
    Quote Originally Posted by shoe_horn
    I dare anybody to try and disagree with those odds.
    and so what if she does-we do too..lol
    just trying to understand why it matters

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,331
    Quote Originally Posted by newtv
    and so what if she does-we do too..lol
    just trying to understand why it matters
    Me too....


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    27
    I've seen Pam on a few shows the past week and twice she was asked if she's spoken with John Ramsey and she said no. I find it odd that with all that's been going on, they haven't spoken. She doesn't have to go into detail about what they've spoken about, but I would think this tragedy would've brought them closer together and they'd be talking about the new developments. After all, Burke is still her nephew.

  12. #12
    IrishMist's Avatar
    IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Southeastern Tennessee
    Posts
    7,469
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneDuck
    I've seen Pam on a few shows the past week and twice she was asked if she's spoken with John Ramsey and she said no. I find it odd that with all that's been going on, they haven't spoken. She doesn't have to go into detail about what they've spoken about, but I would think this tragedy would've brought them closer together and they'd be talking about the new developments. After all, Burke is still her nephew.
    This struck me as odd, too. You'd think they would be talking often- if they really believed this guy was the one...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RJML
    Just like some here won't change their opinion the Ramseys are guilty even if they found someone, linked the DNA to the suspect, had the suspect on VIDEO TAPE doing the crime and on top of that had the suspect really confess to the murder with oodles and oodles of details about everything. Some of the "Ramsey did it" people here would claim John planted all that evidence (yep, doctored the video tape) and set the guy up because hey, some of his and patsy's clothes fibers were found on/near their daughter who no doubt was hugged or around them that night. Imagine that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/doh.gif

    Basically, if most people have a set opinion they will NEVER change it.
    i disagree....in MY case, if the DNA had been a match & the Boulder DA could have been able to actually place Karr IN Boulder, xmas 96, i would have had no problem with it....

    you make it sound like the RDI's are just stupid...far from it....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist
    This struck me as odd, too. You'd think they would be talking often- if they really believed this guy was the one...
    I was watching the CBS Early Show this morning where Pam was being interviewed. She was asked if she'd spoken recently to JR and she said "No" IMO the No sounded very sharp, did anyone else happen to see that? Of course she could have just been very sick and tired of having the reporters camping outside the house for the last week and a half and is ready for everyone to just go away!

    OB
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Broad
    I was watching the CBS Early Show this morning where Pam was being interviewed. She was asked if she'd spoken recently to JR and she said "No" IMO the No sounded very sharp, did anyone else happen to see that? Of course she could have just been very sick and tired of having the reporters camping outside the house for the last week and a half and is ready for everyone to just go away!

    OB
    If she has spoken to JR, why admit it?? Then all the interviewer will want to ask her is "What does JR say about so and so,,," and obviously she isn't at liberty to speak for him,,,,,his own wife couldn't speak for him, poor thing could barely speak at all and you'll know what I mean when you read the police interviews. Besides, I don't get the feeling that Aunt Pam and JR are close, do you?? I wonder why she does the talk shows. For another 15 minutes?? Or because she really wants justice for JBR---I'm hoping the later. IF the R's were involved, Aunt Pam probably still believes they are innocent. It would be hard to believe otherwise, being Patsy's sister.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-18-2014, 06:39 PM
  2. GUILTY TX - Dr. Calvin Day for sexual assault of patient, San Antonio, 2013
    By wfgodot in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:18 AM
  5. "My Sister Sam" Actresses Killer Stabbed 11 Times In Jail
    By White Rain in forum Past Trial Discussion Threads
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:56 PM