Find a Grave.com

Trocaria

Reaction score
This is my first night posting here. I had an idea and did a search to see if anyone had brought it up before. I couldn't find any evidence that it had, so I bring it up now: I wonder if the Boulder DA has researched the 2000+ messages left at JBR's virtual grave-site on www.findagrave.com. There are a lot of nice, short little messages and then there are some very unusual ones, very unusual ones.
Just last week, I would have imagined that the Boulder DA would have been looking into this site over the years. Now I really wonder if they've looked at anything beyond the rambled emails of a madman.

Has anyone else scrolled through the messages? If so, those of you who are inclined to believe the intruder angle, what do you think but what there might be something on there to work from?

Hi Trocaria,

Welcome and what a good post! :clap:

off to check out the link...

Trocaria said:
This is my first night posting here. I had an idea and did a search to see if anyone had brought it up before. I couldn't find any evidence that it had, so I bring it up now: I wonder if the Boulder DA has researched the 2000+ messages left at JBR's virtual grave-site on www.findagrave.com. There are a lot of nice, short little messages and then there are some very unusual ones, very unusual ones.
Just last week, I would have imagined that the Boulder DA would have been looking into this site over the years. Now I really wonder if they've looked at anything beyond the rambled emails of a madman.

Has anyone else scrolled through the messages? If so, those of you who are inclined to believe the intruder angle, what do you think but what there might be something on there to work from?
I've looked through some of those before...and am looking at some more now...could you give some examples of the unusual ones you noticed? (I never seem to hit them) Or the gist of them?

There are a lot of nice, short little messages and then there are some very unusual ones, very unusual ones.
It was very unusual emails that got us here in the first place.

If you quote some of the unusual messages, it would help.

Ewww, okay here is one of very unusual ones, I think. Nothing really creepy, but very unusual IMO:

JonBenet,I hope you're proud that your distraug-ht older brother, Burke Ramsey is now19 years old and in College in Atlanta,Ga since August '2004 (Three Months af-ter he graduated from high school at 17back then) But your older brother, Bur-ke is now a sophomore in college in At-lanta where your family lives now! The-y'll never forget you, JonBenet even t-hough you was murdered on Dec. 26, 1996at age 6 at your Boulder, Co home whereyou lived with your parents and older stepsiblings from your father's previo-us marriage in the late 1960's until t-he early 1980's! Don't tell God what T-he killers did to you in the basementat The Ramsey Family home in Boulder,Colorado on the first day of Kwanzaa onDec. 26, 1996 when you was only 6 and in first grade (10 years ago) and Burkewas nine years old as a fourth graderat a elementary school in Boulder, Coon that snowy day! Remember, your otherlate older stepsister, Elizabeth Ramsey(also from your father, John Ramsey'sfirst wife from the late 1960's) is st-ill right behind you in heaven, JonBen-et since her death in 1992 from a caraccident when Beth was in her 20's backthen! Have fun in heaven, JonBenet!!!Rest in peace, Miss RamseySincerelyKia J. OwensHazel Crest, Illinois
-
Kia J. Owens
Added: 5/4/2006

And another:

JonBenet,
Hope you and your older stepsister, El-
izabeth Ramsey had a great Christmas a-
nd a Happy New Year in heaven on Dec.
25, 2005 (Last Year) and last Sunday (
Jan. 1) with God and the angels up the-
re! Did you get many Christmas Presents
at your great-grandparents' mansion wi-
th Beth with you on Christmas Day last
year from your ancestors? Hope you did,
JonBenet! Your death on Dec. 26, 1996
was outrageous and horriable at your h-
ome in Boulder, Colorado when you was
living with your Ramsey Family! Your s-
tepsister and brother (who are adults)
will never forget you, JonBenet cause
you was their best youngest stepsister
in the family by your father's previous
marriage in the from the 1970's-early
1980's! Your mother, Patsy still loves
you alot, JonBenet and misses you! But
don't tell God alot about your look-a-
like pagents in heaven, cause that's d-
welling! You would be 15 years old on
your birthday (Aug. 6) last year, Jon-
Benet and your parents would be proud
of you, girl! Shine On, JonBenet!!!!!

Rest in peace, Little Angel
Sincerely
Kia J. Owens
Hazel Crest, Illinois
-
Anonymous
[size=-2]Added: 1/10/2006[/size]

That's unusual in the sense that the person is probably barely illiterate. You'll find that a lot on the internet.

LoneDuck said:
That's unusual in the sense that the person is probably barely illiterate. You'll find that a lot on the internet.
That, and apparently they're written (or at least signed) by the same person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back