JOhn Mark Karr and Micheal Tracey collabration?

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
Here's food for thought.

Michael Tracey and John Mark Karr corresponded with each other for 4 years. 4 years. That's an awful lont time. Anyone think it’s possible that Michael Tracey did this for publicity to sell his new book or possibly collaborated with Karr or even perhaps entertained the idea that he could make a lot of money of this nutso?

Psst Nedster...we already did this. Check back a couple of weeks...sorry I don't have the thread link for you.

Nedthan Johns said:
Here's food for thought.

Michael Tracey and John Mark Karr corresponded with each other for 4 years. 4 years. That's an awful lont time. Anyone think it’s possible that Michael Tracey did this for publicity to sell his new book or possibly collaborated with Karr or even perhaps entertained the idea that he could make a lot of money of this nutso?

that's ok Ned, I'll answer :)

Yes, Fame and Fortune!

It's been proven, he isn't credible!

I wouldn't be surprised if Karr or a member of his family tries to publish a book. That Michael Tracey is just trying to sell books. He's accused everyone under the sun.

personally I think JMK trying to sell a book will be like the petersons trying to sell one-would u read a book he wrote?? NO- why?? He is a liar-a proven liar.
Therefore, we cannot even believe anything he writes about pedaph. I mean he has awakened a nation of sleepers to what one sounds like-but he also lies.
Who in their right mind would buy a book from an exposed liar and writer of filth.
As for Tracey-who in their right mind would buy his book..he has been exposed as well. He has nothing new to say even on a documentary..he can try but who would watch?
If anything the value was in the mystery of the killer not in finding a lunatic to pin it on.
The family should find the same resistance-i wouldnt buy a book about how JMK was raised-or how sick he is as a husband or father..what for?
I dont see the draw-and what story? I wouldnt watch a story about his life.
The only value he had was in being the real killer-the rest is bad fiction.

Agreed New, You'd have to be a pedophile to want to read a book written by this dude - whoops, almost dudette!~ :D

Scandi

Even though the DNA was not a match for JMK, Tracey and his cronies got exactly what they wanted/needed ... There is now a "plausible" intruder theory floating around. Heck, they even have the intruder himself, and he BELIEVES he's the killer even though DNA points elsewhere.

JMK is a red herring that will never go away. Just wait until a book comes out convinced that he DID do it and the boulder DA screwed up by dropping the charges instead of going to trial. Maybe one of his family members will write it? Or one of those people who "knew" him in high school? Or perhaps a certain somebody(s) who recorded phone calls with him. Sick.

And the DA's office has been forced to release a new piece of evidence- the DNA in JB's panties is (according to other threads) saliva.

Apparently, Tracey is working on a 10th anniversary of the case documentary. At least that is what he said in e-mails to Karr.

JMO

Edited to add: I think that his credibility regarding this case just went out the window, though.

Wonder what Karr is thinking of Tracey right about now. I wouldn't want to be in Tracey's shoes and run into Karr on the street. There was major betrayal and exposure here.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back