1052 users online (210 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I Want Those Ramsey Telephone Records from December 1996 !!!

December 1996???

nuff ced!!
    Last edited by shoe_horn; 08-29-2006 at 09:07 PM.

How could LE not get those records? If it was today, wouldn't the Patriot Act allow it? (that communist act allows almost anything under the sun, so it probably would)

Quote Originally Posted by shoe_horn
    nuff ced!!
    Why 12-06? Do you mean 12-96?

Yes 1996. I slipped in the change. Thanks

If I remember correctly, didn't they say there were no cell phone records for the month of December. I find that hard to believe. How can someone "erase" those records? Didn't LE get the home phone records, but when they went to get the cell records, there were none? Maybe I am not remembering this correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by shoe_horn
    Yes 1996. I slipped in the change. Thanks
    I thought maybe you knew something that I didn't!

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    I believe the BPD was blocked by the DA from getting the records.

IrishSpring that is ludicrous! How can they block those records? Was Patsy or John in the CIA or something?

Hmmm

As I recall this was just ONE of the things that irked STeve Thomas to the core, he locked horns with DA Hunter.

As I recall as well, other years the R's had boo coo numbers of calls in December but NOT December 1996.

I am thinking that perhaps some extraneous cell phones conveniently disappeared from BPD view.

I have a son in law that works for a HUGE corporation and they hand out freebie cell phones like popcorn for the whole family.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

As I recall this was just ONE of the things that irked STeve Thomas to the core
    That tells me that it could have been critical to help solving the JBR case.

I really need more info on what the hell happened with all telephone records. What were they worried about? Was either John or Patsy having an affair?

Question:

How much did JR and PR use the cell phones prior to December '96? Has it ever been released?

I recall reading in on the web about cell phone and John loosing his and Patsy had purchased a new one for Christmas. John found it and was using it before Christmas. Just something my brain remembers reading.

It was one of the things that Steve Thomas (rightfully) complained about - that is, not being able to obtain the phone records for the Ramseys for the month of December (1996). It is just standard procedure to obtain phone records - and yet, for some bizarre reason the DA's office refused to permit it.

Just WHO was behind that decision? And why?

And we wonder why there has always been a cry of "obstruction of justice" in Boulder.

And it continues to this day.
    This post is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist
    Quelle surprise!

The missing cel phone records was one of the things that turned me away from the Intruder theory. I had wondered how could anyone do that to your daughter after an accident? How could a normal mom and pop write such a note? I thought that was impossible. But then there was the missing cell phone records. Maybe things were orchestrated over a cel phone.
    I hoped it was someone like Karr, but I realized Karr was joke. He just wants attention. I am beginning to see the light of Tricia's perspective on Tracy.

The internet culture around JonBenet is telling. When your on an IDI majority forum, you keep getting messages that support that theory and you want to discuss it so you make friends and see their perspective. I guess when your on a RDI majority forum, you get the same thing. Nobody likes getting flamed.

I watched Steve Thomas tonight. He seems sensible and bright. I can see how it must have been so frustrating to not be able to get those cel phone records. If anyone could get to he bottom of this it would be Nancy Grace.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast