846 users online (174 members and 672 guests)  

Websleuths News

Why????

If, as most people believe, JonBenet was being chronically sexually abused, than why do most of the RDI's lean toward Patsy committing the murder rather than a male member of the family? If both Patsy and John were involved in the cover up, than wouldn't it make more sense that John (if he was molesting JonBenet) would make more sense as the murderer? I've never understood this - most people are convinced that both Patsy and John participated in the staging, yet believe Patsy is the killer as opposed to John Why?

Some people think Patsy may have been the abuser, and the basis for the abuse was corporal punishment instead of sexual gratification.
    Where is Trenton Duckett?

I believe John was the abuser and killer and Patsy wrote the note.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I could buy that - that Patsy would cover for John - reading her Christmas message, it really makes you see how perfect she needed her life and family to be, I think it is reasonale to think "maybe" the thought of the rest of her family being torn apart on top of JonBenet being killed was too much to handle- and she agreed to the uthinkable. OR she was covering for Burke - which I hope isn't true.

The thought that she did it "ALL" is possible - but WOW that would be one wacked out mother.
    We walk, and our true character is shown in how we
    walk. Living in this world means choosing, and
    the way we choose to walk is infallibly and
    perfectly expressed in the walk itself.

WWBD?

"I could buy that - that Patsy would cover for John - reading her Christmas message, it really makes you see how perfect she needed her life and family to be, I think it is reasonale to think 'maybe' the thought of the rest of her family being torn apart on top of JonBenet being killed was too much to handle- and she agreed to the uthinkable. OR she was covering for Burke - which I hope isn't true."

As you can see, Jessie, in a way, her motives might have been, to her, anyway, altruistic.

"but WOW that would be one wacked out mother."

A lot of people think she was mentally ill. I won't say one way or the other, but some of her behaviors indicate she was in the grip of something that was too powerful for her to fight. She might have been addicted to the drugs she was taking for her ailments. I don't know, and I want to make that clear, but if so, she wouldn't be the first. It happens, even when we don't mean for it to happen. (I lived with pain killer addiction. Not myself, but a good friend. I won't say who, because they deserve their privacy. That's all I'll say.)

was John cleared of writing the note?
    IMHO

Far as I know, tuppence.