1096 users online (230 members and 866 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,061

    DIVORCE did not seem to be an option for PR and JR

    Divorce seems to be an option often exercised when a child is murdered.

    Walshes came close.

    The little girl who was kidnapped and murdered near a car wash, her parents divorced, I don't remember her name, but the mother had let her walk home alone from her little girlfriends house.

    IF IF your husband murdered your beloved daughter that you doted on and lived so much of your life for, and or IF you had found him sexually molesting her, would you stay with him?

    On the other hand if PR had lost 'it' and strangled your beautiful little child, one who cried for you when you were gone on business trips, this according to the man who tended the garden, would you stay with her?

    Would the two of you stay UNITED and continue enjoying your lives together? Travel together, continue to point a finger at an unfound and unknown sexual pervert from a foreign country for the DA of Boulder to find for you?

    Would you continue to have legal representation for yourselves?

    The only reason I can see where I would stay with a husband or a wife would be IF IF 'WE' were protecting a loved one.

    Color me a strange color IF you wish.

    .
    Last edited by Camper; 08-30-2006 at 02:10 PM. Reason: trying to bold the topic of thread
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.





    """I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,647
    I picked this one:

    'IF IF your husband murdered your beloved daughter that you doted on and lived so much of your life for, and or IF you had found him sexually molesting her, would you stay with him?"

    Me, personally, no way!

    PR, imo maybe. I think she did. She did. IF IF IF lol (your way), there had been some kind of an altercation which arose after discovery of a sexual incident, and along with JonBenet getting seriously injured, which caused both of them to feel responsible and thus they worked together staging an intruder/kidnapper, then yes, I can see them staying together. Happy? No. It became a struggle they each had to endure for their freedom and the sake of B.

    imo

    Why why why, do I stay here, when I am so tired that is a better question

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper
    Divorce seems to be an option often exercised when a child is murdered.

    Walshes came close.

    The little girl who was kidnapped and murdered near a car wash, her parents divorced, I don't remember her name, but the mother had let her walk home alone from her little girlfriends house.

    IF IF your husband murdered your beloved daughter that you doted on and lived so much of your life for, and or IF you had found him sexually molesting her, would you stay with him?

    On the other hand if PR had lost 'it' and strangled your beautiful little child, one who cried for you when you were gone on business trips, this according to the man who tended the garden, would you stay with her?

    Would the two of you stay UNITED and continue enjoying your lives together? Travel together, continue to point a finger at an unfound and unknown sexual pervert from a foreign country for the DA of Boulder to find for you?

    Would you continue to have legal representation for yourselves?

    The only reason I can see where I would stay with a husband or a wife would be IF IF 'WE' were protecting a loved one.

    Color me a strange color IF you wish.

    .
    Madness shared by two. Emotionally and psychologically, I can accept that a husband and wife who were involved in a terrible deed together might stay together in that sickness forever.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,778
    The problem with this question assumes the Ramseys are guilty. You are correct when you say that often the death of a child divides the parents and they end up divorcing. Maybe this is because one blames the other. But in this case, if the Ramseys are not involved, (which I believe) and if they had identical recollections of the events of that day, then it would explain why they were so together, because neither of them would or could blame the other.

  5. #5
    Hi Camper!

    I agree in part. Thatís why I never believed John Ramsey to have been molesting JB. Buying the whole Burke did it theory is a stretch for me, only because I donít believe the Ramseyís would have let him out of their site so quickly after the crime. I DO believe however that Patsy committed this crime, and at some point John chose to cover for her. Perhaps at the time he didnít want to believe it, but during the process implicated himself. John told Patsy to call 911 and she did not stay on the line. She went into full acting mode. I am still unclear at what point John participated in the cover up, but I still have a hard time believing he would have let her write that ransom note.

    Perhaps the disguise in handwriting was to disguise it not only to police but to John Ramsey as well.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,661
    Having known multiple victims of abuse, they do not behave how you expect them to. They often appear to be in denial and act or speak in protection of the abuser.

    If you as an outsider bring up the abuse, they will snap at you rather than getting angry at the abuser.

    Protecting the family ideal comes at the expense of personal truth and justice.

    The PR/JR relationship is one of the most interesting aspects of this case.

  7. #7
    Class-z's Avatar
    Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    4,843

    The Ramsey's

    Would the two of you stay UNITED and continue enjoying your lives together? Travel together, continue to point a finger at an unfound and unknown sexual pervert from a foreign country for the DA of Boulder to find for you?
    The quote, "Thick as Thieves" came to mind.

    This is what I think happened, for what's it worth.

    I think that PR walked in on JR molesting JBR... I think that PR picked up something to hit JR with and accidentally cracked JB... The startling of JR, could of been how JBR ended up chocked to death (accidental)... They now though, are involved in this together and have to stick to gether, (more or less to keep an eye on one another) Their only way of staying out of arrest was to be the united front, never allowed to be interview separatley....

    Anyway, I think they had no choice in their minds, but to stay together and then with PR's cancer cropping up all the time, she needed someone right?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021
    Although I agree that the death of a child also kills a lot of marriages, I think there is something to be said for solidarity in the face of adversity.

    Whether or not you believe the Ramsey's were involved in this crime, there is no doubt that this crime has resulted in near constant adversity in their lives. Maybe this brought them closer.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,221
    "The little girl who was kidnapped and murdered near a car wash, her parents divorced, I don't remember her name, but the mother had let her walk home alone from her little girlfriends house."

    Carlie Brucia.


    "On the other hand if PR had lost 'it' and strangled your beautiful little child, one who cried for you when you were gone on business trips, this according to the man who tended the garden, would you stay with her?"

    Yes, because if not, I have to admit that I screwed up one good marriage only to marry a monster. That's hard to take.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper
    Divorce seems to be an option often exercised when a child is murdered.

    Walshes came close.

    The little girl who was kidnapped and murdered near a car wash, her parents divorced, I don't remember her name, but the mother had let her walk home alone from her little girlfriends house.

    IF IF your husband murdered your beloved daughter that you doted on and lived so much of your life for, and or IF you had found him sexually molesting her, would you stay with him?

    On the other hand if PR had lost 'it' and strangled your beautiful little child, one who cried for you when you were gone on business trips, this according to the man who tended the garden, would you stay with her?

    Would the two of you stay UNITED and continue enjoying your lives together? Travel together, continue to point a finger at an unfound and unknown sexual pervert from a foreign country for the DA of Boulder to find for you?

    Would you continue to have legal representation for yourselves?

    The only reason I can see where I would stay with a husband or a wife would be IF IF 'WE' were protecting a loved one.

    Color me a strange color IF you wish.

    .
    Incestuous families have many secrets and many keep them forever. Victims minimize, mothers deny .........that's the way it is. BTW IMO it's far more common than anyone can image.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Central Valley, CA
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    Incestuous families have many secrets and many keep them forever. Victims minimize, mothers deny .........that's the way it is. BTW IMO it's far more common than anyone can image.
    ....and occurs in affluent families just as much as middle-class and poor families; but, IMO, it seems as though it is sometimes difficult to consider the possibility when the person suspected is well off financially, IOW, money=good, how could someone who projects an image of being so good be so evil.


    "I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley


    MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park


    All posts are my opinion only.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkeyes
    ....and occurs in affluent families just as much as middle-class and poor families; but, IMO, it seems as though it is sometimes difficult to consider the possibility when the person suspected is well off financially, IOW, money=good, how could someone who projects an image of being so good be so evil.
    Agreed!

    Often times they appear to be THE pillars of society

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Oriental, North Carolina
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    Incestuous families have many secrets and many keep them forever. Victims minimize, mothers deny .........that's the way it is. BTW IMO it's far more common than anyone can image.
    Oh, yes. How true. My dad was an unbelieveable philanderer. Everyone in my extended family knew about him EXCEPT MY MOM, or so it appeared. I was TAUGHT by my mom NOT TO KNOW either, so I DIDN'T until after I grew up and started getting wise. Then, I talked with my cousins and sister-in-law and everything fell into place. Not only that, but I was molested by my older brother and NO ONE seemed to know. I didn't talk about it for awhile, but tried to a few years later, but my mom told me to stop bothering my grandmother with STORIES. So, I didn't really get to address any of this until after I was grown and had children of my own. Matter of fact, it was when my daughter reached the age I was when molested, I kinda broke in two or something and had to get some help about it. Seems that's fairly common.

    Anyway, my parents would never have divorced. No way. My dad was "allowed" to do whatever he wanted and my mom stayed home and pretended to be the perfect mom and wife. It was a crazy world to live in while trying to deal with my own personal hell. Anyone else looking at our family thought we were nice, middle-class folks with a happy life. Boy, this is just one example of how wrong appearances can be.
    Simplicity...patience...compassion

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    24,159

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by gaia
    Oh, yes. How true. My dad was an unbelieveable philanderer. Everyone in my extended family knew about him EXCEPT MY MOM, or so it appeared. I was TAUGHT by my mom NOT TO KNOW either, so I DIDN'T until after I grew up and started getting wise. Then, I talked with my cousins and sister-in-law and everything fell into place. Not only that, but I was molested by my older brother and NO ONE seemed to know. I didn't talk about it for awhile, but tried to a few years later, but my mom told me to stop bothering my grandmother with STORIES. So, I didn't really get to address any of this until after I was grown and had children of my own. Matter of fact, it was when my daughter reached the age I was when molested, I kinda broke in two or something and had to get some help about it. Seems that's fairly common.

    Anyway, my parents would never have divorced. No way. My dad was "allowed" to do whatever he wanted and my mom stayed home and pretended to be the perfect mom and wife. It was a crazy world to live in while trying to deal with my own personal hell. Anyone else looking at our family thought we were nice, middle-class folks with a happy life. Boy, this is just one example of how wrong appearances can be.
    Gaia, I'm so sorry for you, I wish I could give you a hug. I've been there too. My mother chose to remain in denial rather than admit her own brother could molest her daughter.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,221
    You ladies know the score:

    Mr. Big Time. He's friends with everyone. But he's really a monster.

    You know, I can't count how many times I've heard people say in this case, "scum is pretty easy to spot."

    DON'T I WISH!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Mobile option on under style?
    By brad in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:14 AM
  2. Can't find the delete option anymore.
    By turbosleuthing in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 10:06 PM