635 users online (76 members and 559 guests)  

Websleuths News

Nailing Tracey

I just finished reading those e-mails between those two wackjobs, Tracey and Karr, and I know I have posted this before, but I am absolutely positive that Karr wrote those Patricia letters - which brings me to this - If G[] did bring those e-mails to Tracey's attention, (and I am certain that she did) then did he not read them? If he did read them, then how could he have missed the similarity between them? So how long has Tracey really known about this guy, is my first question, and my second question is how long was he goading him on in these fantasies, and how much Tracey egged this nut on with promises of a book deal? I also noted that most of the e-mail was forwarded to Lou Smit, so what did he do with them? Did anyone else notice that Tracey edited the e-mails? In several of the letters you can see where something Tracey wrote provoked a particular response.

I'd like to send the Tracey/Karr e-mails and the "Patricia letters" along to the tabloids - let them get a load of what Tracey, Smit, Gray and The Little Guy (sounds like inhouse council for Ringling and Barnum and Bailey Circus, doesn't it) have been doing in their spare time - maybe they'll resign, so they can spend more time with their lawyers...

Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    I just finished reading those e-mails between those two wackjobs, Tracey and Karr, and I know I have posted this before, but I am absolutely positive that Karr wrote those Patricia letters - which brings me to this - If G[] did bring those e-mails to Tracey's attention, (and I am certain that she did) then did he not read them? If he did read them, then how could he have missed the similarity between them? So how long has Tracey really known about this guy, is my first question, and my second question is how long was he goading him on in these fantasies, and how much Tracey egged this nut on with promises of a book deal? I also noted that most of the e-mail was forwarded to Lou Smit, so what did he do with them? Did anyone else notice that Tracey edited the e-mails? In several of the letters you can see where something Tracey wrote provoked a particular response.

I'd like to send the Tracey/Karr e-mails and the "Patricia letters" along to the tabloids - let them get a load of what Tracey, Smit, Gray and The Little Guy (sounds like inhouse council for Ringling and Barnum and Bailey Circus, doesn't it) have been doing in their spare time - maybe they'll resign, so they can spend more time with their lawyers...

yes, I did notice that the emails appeared to be edited.

And I only got to page 7 of that kookoo weirdness.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    So how long has Tracey really known about this guy, is my first question,
    Well Sonoma police claim they alerted Boulder authorities to him in 2001 "because of his apparent fascination with the 1996 murder of JonBenet. While he stopped short of confessing, they said he made "uncertain allusions to placing himself in the killer's role," arousing their suspicions."
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by BirdieBoo
    yes, I did notice that the emails appeared to be edited.

And I only got to page 7 of that kookoo weirdness.
    I got to page 80 and decided i had read enough. a lot of investigation needs to be done into this whole episode .It all stinks really bad. I think Tracey goaded Karr and stung him along.Oh, what a pair. How come Smits name was on the top of all of them?
    They all deserve each other.
    If this happened where I live there would probably be an independant inquiry into it all. But that is something our state government is particularly fond of.

Tracey

was sending them to Smit and Tom Bennett of the DAs office, since at least May of this year, this has been kicking around for a long time, it does stink.

the problem in nailing tracey is that he will just say he was saying what he thot would make karr say more-and perhaps get something out of him that could be evidence..otherwise he should be reprimanded by the college- i mean he is saying such stupid things and wasting time that he should have been spending on his students.
    You cant get him on this cuz he can use the whole excuse of behaving like him to get him to talk.
    however, take comfort in him losing all credibility-he is really the source of this and it has backfired..i wouldnt want to be tracey..i would think he is seen as a big joke

According to Gsquared, she received some letters from "Patricia's" e-mail address recently (while Karr was in jail); so she doesn't believe "Patricia" is JMK. (It's on the "Annie Muss Posts" thread.)

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    I read through about 90 pages straight and then skipped to closer to the end of the 400-odd pages. This is clear to me to be a profound attempt by this professor to make more money off of the tragic death of this little girl. A book, a movie or another documentary - it's just dollar signs to him. It does stink - to high heaven. And you can certainly tell that a lot of this is cut and paste work with many portions left out. Mr. Tracey did not FORWARD emails - he cut and pasted what he wanted to - and how do we know he didn't also change some of the wording or some of what JMK might have said or didn't say. I wish they would confiscate Mr. Tracey's computer and see what all is really on his hard drive.
    It's my own two cents. You don't have to read or like it.

Exactly right, Less

let's hope he's at least discredited.