I think the Ramseys got very lucky

NewMom2003

Former Member
Reaction score
I think the Ramsey’s first got lucky because of the lack of experience of the first officers and detectives that arrived, then the damage done because the crime scene was so completely compromised. Their real lucky break (imo) was the problems between the BPD and the DA’s office.

This case is “brand new” to me. I say brand new because I’m just now getting into the specifics of the case. I’ve always followed it, but only knew what I saw on TV. I’ve read Death of Innocence, but still didn’t get a real gut feeling about who did this. So now I’m reading Steve Thomas’ book to get a different perspective. I’ve always been a fence sitter as well because I could not imagine any parent doing this to their child. I never put any stock in this Karr guy either. From the beginning I thought he was a loon.

I still can’t decide on whom I think killed this precious child, but I am sure of this, Patsy Ramsey wrote that ransom note. Whether she was covering up for her son, her husband, or herself – I have no idea, but I now do believe that the Ramsey’s were involved.

I think this case could have possibly been solved in the beginning if not for the uncontrolled crime scene, lack of cooperation by the parents and their family & friends, and problems between investigators. I think if it had been handled correctly from the beginning, the Ramsey's would have been held accountable for the murder or cover up at least.

Questions – I guess I’ve missed this somewhere, but what was the condition of JonBenet’s bedding after the morning of December 26th. Were her sheets still on her bed? Were they wet or soiled? Were they in the washer? Were any other panties found besides the size 12’s that she was found in?

I think two good things have come of this false confession from Karr. 1.) People are aware of him and hopefully he’ll be sentenced on the child *advertiser censored* charges, 2.) I think more people (like me) will become interested in this case to find the truth and seek justice for this beautiful child, JonBenet.

To JonBenet - God Bless you sweet child. :angel: May there soon be justice for you.

Questions – I guess I’ve missed this somewhere, but what was the condition of JonBenet’s bedding after the morning of December 26th. Were her sheets still on her bed? Were they wet or soiled? Were they in the washer? Were any other panties found besides the size 12’s that she was found in?

Ned: There were dry sheets on the bed that were tested for urine. However they were not the same sheets the maid Linda Hoffman Pugh put on the bed. I believe she cleaned the home 2 days prior. Refer to crime scene photos. Someone here can give you a link. Her bed was disheveled as well as her room and frankly whole house. Patsy was not known to keep her house up.

I think two good things have come of this false confession from Karr. 1.) People are aware of him and hopefully he’ll be sentenced on the child *advertiser censored* charges, 2.) I think more people (like me) will become interested in this case to find the truth and seek justice for this beautiful child, JonBenet.

Ned: Well said New Mom and exactly. This case now may get the attention it deserves and perhaps the Governor of Colorado will call in a special prosecutor for this case. CLEARLY the Boulder DA’s office is incompetent to work this case.

We need to focus on John Bennet Ramsey

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back