CHILD "ABUSE" is it REAL/ALIVE TODAY?

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
CHILD "ABUSE" is it REAL/ALIVE TODAY?

... if you can "go there(?)"? :eek:
Child Sexual Abuse and the Shadow World of Freemasonry, Satanism, Illuminati, and Jesuits

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics ...abuse_and_freemasonry_satanism_illuminati.htm

The Satanic Roots of the Bush: Meet the Only Texas Inmate on Death Row to Make It Out Alive When Dubya Was Gov.

Who was the only person on death row in Bush's term in Texas to make it out alive? On June 30th of 1998, Henry Lee Lucas, arguably the most prolific and certainly one of the most sadistic serial killers in the annals of crime was scheduled for execution by the state of Texas. Henry Lucas is a confirmed, practicing Satanist. Henry's crimes were of a particularly brutal nature, involving rape, torture, mutilation, dismemberment, necrophilia, cannibalism, and pedophilia.

On June 18, just twelve days before Henry's scheduled demise, Governor Bush asked the State Board of Pardons and Paroles, whose members are appointed by Bush himself, to review Henry's case. Strangely enough, eight days later the Board uncharacteristically recommended that Henry's execution not take place. The very next day, just three days short of Henry's scheduled exit from this world, Lucas became the first - and only - recipient of Governor Bush's compassionate conservatism.

Bush made no effort in the two years since Henry's commutation to seek a new trial for Henry on one of the murders for which there is conclusive evidence of Lucas' guilt. Neither has he made any effort to extradite Henry to any of the other states in which Henry is wanted for various murders. Why is it that Henry was granted full clemency, rather than a temporary stay during which his case could have been reviewed? This is exactly what Bush has just done in the case of convicted murderer Ricky Nolen McGinn

:) :slap:
MY QUESTION: Are we(the people/majority) so BLIND that we cannot SEE?

Did the decision have anything to do with the fact that the authorities finally decided that Lucas had only killed his mother and orange socks? That was years ago, but I remember them saying that Lucas was confessing just to get out and travel around, and that the authorities may have given him too much information to help him confess. Not trying to dispute you at all, and don't know much about this case, just trying to remember what I had heard.

I'm not a Bush defender by any means (can't stand him), but I think the Egyptian phoenix allusion is silly. Mrs. Bush probably thought it was an American eagle. That's exactly what it looks like to me. As for Dubya mocking Karla the Ax Murderer's clemency plea, good for him. She deserved to be mocked. Have you ever seen photos of her victim with the bloody ax buried in his skull?

Bush and the Skull and Bones Society? Whether or not it has ties to the Illuminati, in reality the Skull and Bones Society is just another boozing college fraternity for rich kids, isn't it?

Blaze, are you suggesting the Illuminati may be involved in the murder of JBR? If the topic is child abuse in general, please take discussion over to another forum. Thanks.

Shawna said:
The Bush family are known for being Illuminists. GWB was a member of the Skull and Bones Society at Yale.

http://www.truthout.com/docs_02/09.23A.msnbc.bonse.htm

WHY DID LAURA BUSH SEND OUT CHRISTMAS CARDS FEATURING THE EGYPTIAN SATANIC PHOENIX BIRD?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1603.cfm

President George W. Bush Publicly Mocked Karla's Clemency Plea

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/2525/karlamain.html#Bush%20Mocks :furious:

Yup...you're right(it's not common knowledge AND IS NOT EDUCATION MATERIAL)...it is only know to THOSE THAT SEEK THE TRUTH...HEEHEE LOL!

Blazeboy3 said:
Yup...you're right(it's not common knowledge AND IS NOT EDUCATION MATERIAL)...it is only know to THOSE THAT SEEK THE TRUTH...HEEHEE LOL!

IMHO "f..king unreal/who would believe such...??? :silenced:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1082.cfm

? In NEWS1007 "Thesis x Antithesis = Synthesis -- The Real Flow Of History", we showed that Freemasonry created Communism so as to provide the world with the needed Antithesis to battle Thesis to produce the Synthesis, which is the New World Order.

Maxi said:
Blaze, are you suggesting the Illuminati may be involved in the murder of JBR? If the topic is child abuse in general, please take discussion over to another forum. Thanks.

SUBconsciously or CONsciously...SANE or INSANE...Not really(don't know)but maybe! ... ok ...noted & thanks!(FYI:I do pray that somehow someway I could see "things normally!"? :silenced:

MAXI, question(while I have your attention I think); have you read the new book out called "JBR (JonBenet Beyond Reason)???

http://www.ebookstand.com/books.grp/PE1808.html
Journey Beyond Reason
by Peggy Lakin

If this book is available as a paperback it will be indicated below. You MUST check the "Paperback Copy" box if applicable. If you do not check this box or this box is not present, you are purchasing a DOWNLOAD of this book. The file will be downloaded to your computer. No hard copy will be sent unless you check the appropriate box.

"New Print-On-Demand Technology means that YOUR book will be made special for your order."
...the following URL is reaction to this book FYI...
http://pub165.ezboard.com/fcrimeandjustice13552frm78.showMessage?topicID=251.topic

IMHO...it's truely information (a must-read book FYI FWIW)! :blowkiss: :silenced:

Ivy said:
I'm not a Bush defender by any means (can't stand him), but I think the Egyptian phoenix allusion is silly. Mrs. Bush probably thought it was an American eagle. That's exactly what it looks like to me. As for Dubya mocking Karla the Ax Murderer's clemency plea, good for him. She deserved to be mocked. Have you ever seen photos of her victim with the bloody ax buried in his skull?

Bush and the Skull and Bones Society? Whether or not it has ties to the Illuminati, in reality the Skull and Bones Society is just another boozing college fraternity for rich kids, isn't it?

Skull & Bones Society Real/Unreal Yes/No Ya/Na???CHOICE(S) is yours/whose?

... remember "if you can THINK IT... it can be done!" FWIW FYI! :doh:

txsvicki said:
Did the decision have anything to do with the fact that the authorities finally decided that Lucas had only killed his mother and orange socks? That was years ago, but I remember them saying that Lucas was confessing just to get out and travel around, and that the authorities may have given him too much information to help him confess. Not trying to dispute you at all, and don't know much about this case, just trying to remember what I had heard.

HONESTLY...WHAT DO YOU "REALLY THINK?"? :silenced:

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics ...abuse_and_freemasonry_satanism_illuminati.htm
The Satanic Roots of the Bush: Meet the Only Texas Inmate on Death Row to Make It Out Alive When Dubya Was Gov.

Who was the only person on death row in Bush's term in Texas to make it out alive? On June 30th of 1998, Henry Lee Lucas, arguably the most prolific and certainly one of the most sadistic serial killers in the annals of crime was scheduled for execution by the state of Texas. Henry Lucas is a confirmed, practicing Satanist. Henry's crimes were of a particularly brutal nature, involving rape, torture, mutilation, dismemberment, necrophilia, cannibalism, and pedophilia.

On June 18, just twelve days before Henry's scheduled demise, Governor Bush asked the State Board of Pardons and Paroles, whose members are appointed by Bush himself, to review Henry's case. Strangely enough, eight days later the Board uncharacteristically recommended that Henry's execution not take place. The very next day, just three days short of Henry's scheduled exit from this world, Lucas became the first - and only - recipient of Governor Bush's compassionate conservatism.

Shawna said:
The Bush family are known for being Illuminists. GWB was a member of the Skull and Bones Society at Yale.

http://www.truthout.com/docs_02/09.23A.msnbc.bonse.htm

WHY DID LAURA BUSH SEND OUT CHRISTMAS CARDS FEATURING THE EGYPTIAN SATANIC PHOENIX BIRD?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1603.cfm

President George W. Bush Publicly Mocked Karla's Clemency Plea

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/2525/karlamain.html#Bush%20Mocks :furious:

THANK YOU "SHAWNA" for the knowledge(insight/site!)XXXOOO :) :p :crazy:

Blazeboy3 said:
THANK YOU "SHAWNA" for the knowledge(insight/site!)XXXOOO :) :p :crazy:

"SEEK...AND YOU WILL FIND!?!?" :laugh:

http://www.straightway.org/karla/az_clemcy.htm

"With the stakes of our choices so high, life and death, it would seem prudent to make every effort to choose correctly. That takes knowledge, which fortunately is available. We have only to seek it." Gerald L. Schroeder, Ph.D. (1998)

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Just because you're schizoid doesn't mean the voices aren't real.

Once you step into the light you create a shadow.

People that say they are Satanists are likely as inflated as those that say they are Christians, as they presume to know what gods are. Trouble is, most western folks like to separate light and dark, good and evil, One God and the Other. They just can't accept a God that is composed of both qualities.

Actually BBoy your thread is germane. It is difficult to discern the influences in our lives. The primitive mind that saw gods in rocks and trees is still active and sees powerful influences in shadowy governments and flying saucers.

Patsy and John Ramsey lay claim to all kinds of truths. They dare to call themselves people of The Book. They wrap themselves in the cloak of Christianity knowing full well that people will falter at seeing their evil nature as it is so difficult to discern good from evil. Who can step forward and say to the devout Patsy "you are guilty of murder in your God's name"? ST couldn't do it, he thought it was based on an accident. LS couldn't do it, he couldn't conceive of a mother killing her kid like that. Most of the posters on this forum can't do it, they don't see it that way.

But when the back is really against the wall and one reaches fear and despair and confusion the gods are sure to show up, both dark and light. And what should be recognized and accepted as our behavior gets transfered to the gods. Those gods show up as devils, aliens, freemasons and in Patsy's case an intruder.

BrotherMoon said:

People that say they are Satanists are likely as inflated as those that say they are Christians, as they presume to know what gods are. Trouble is, most western folks like to separate light and dark, good and evil, One God and the Other. They just can't accept a God that is composed of both qualities.

Actually BBoy your thread is germane. It is difficult to discern the influences in our lives. The primitive mind that saw gods in rocks and trees is still active and sees powerful influences in shadowy governments and flying saucers.

Patsy and John Ramsey lay claim to all kinds of truths. They dare to call themselves people of The Book. They wrap themselves in the cloak of Christianity knowing full well that people will falter at seeing their evil nature as it is so difficult to discern good from evil. Who can step forward and say to the devout Patsy "you are guilty of murder in your God's name"? ST couldn't do it, he thought it was based on an accident. LS couldn't do it, he couldn't conceive of a mother killing her kid like that. Most of the posters on this forum can't do it, they don't see it that way.

But when the back is really against the wall and one reaches fear and despair and confusion the gods are sure to show up, both dark and light. And what should be recognized and accepted as our behavior gets transfered to the gods. Those gods show up as devils, aliens, freemasons and in Patsy's case an intruder.

WOW OH WOW...I totally agree w/your post 200%+sum!LOL FWIW ... but my eyes are WIDE OPEN... now what???

My eyes are also wide open. This world is one great big conspiracy :snooty:

Especially in Blazeboy's home state of Nebraska.

http://www.balaams-*advertiser censored*.com/journal/prophecy/baal.htm

Wealthy and powerful pedophiles have virtual immunity

The problem is much more widespread than many 'normal' people realize. There is controversy over allegations that JonBenet Ramsey was killed by
a ring of wealthy pedophiles, who were able to pull strings to have the investigation side-tracked.

Nebraska state senator, John DeCamp, in his book "The Franklin Cover-up". A
group of some of the most influential people in Nebraska, including the Omaha Chief of Police, a newspaper publisher and several judges were accused of involvement in sex & drug parties with children. Then, with a swift fury witnesses were intimidated and threatened by FBI agents, who acted aggressively to obstruct justice and shut down the investigation. At the same time several witnesses and investigators died under suspicious
circumstances. :furious:

BTW, did you know film director Stanly Kubrick died a mysterious death that was covered up?. The sex rituals in Kubrick's film Eyes Wide Shut were inspired by the Secret Hellfire Club, an 18th-century British Masonic offshoot founded by Sir Francis Dashwood. More recently, self-proclaimed Great Beast Aleister Crowley created similar rituals for his Masonic-inspired Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO). Was Kubrick knocked off? Perhaps.

Kubrick warned anyone that anyone who reveals upper-crust secrets can be snuffed without punishment. Was he predicting (and warning of) his own farewell? :waitasec:

I wish he was still alive to film his version of what happened to Jonbenet Ramsey?

Shawna said:

The problem is much more widespread than many 'normal' people realize. There is controversy over allegations that JonBenet Ramsey was killed by
a ring of wealthy pedophiles, who were able to pull strings to have the investigation side-tracked.

group of some of the most influential people in Nebraska, including the Omaha Chief of Police, a newspaper publisher and several judges were accused of involvement in sex & drug parties with children. Then, with a swift fury witnesses were intimidated and threatened by FBI agents, who acted aggressively to obstruct justice and shut down the investigation. At the same time several witnesses and investigators died under suspicious

BTW, did you know film director Stanly Kubrick died a mysterious death that was covered up?. The sex rituals in Kubrick's film Eyes Wide Shut were inspired by the Secret Hellfire Club, an 18th-century British Masonic offshoot founded by Sir Francis Dashwood. More recently, self-proclaimed Great Beast Aleister Crowley created similar rituals for his Masonic-inspired Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO). Was Kubrick knocked off? Perhaps.

Kubrick warned anyone that anyone who reveals upper-crust secrets can be snuffed without punishment. Was he predicting (and warning of) his own farewell? :waitasec:

I wish he was still alive to film his version of what happened to Jonbenet Ramsey?

Ditto +sumXXXOOO;LOL "DITTO"...pray for us here in NEBRASKA,OMAHA!?

Shawna said:

Yup You GET/GOT IT...AND YOU KNOW IT...!!!THANKS for being TRUE! :D

BrotherMoon said:

Ok, I think I agree...now what?...where do we(any) go from here/there? :eek:

:HappyBday
Maxi said:

http://www.enlightened.org.uk/antichrist.html
ILLUMINATI:
On May 1st, 1776 Perfectibilist Adam Weishaupt founded the ILLUMINATI. He was a professor of canon law at Ingolstadt and a former Jesuit although he was born a Jew. He, together with Mayer Anselm Rothschild, the founder of the banking dynasty, founded the Illuminati. They would have us believe now that Illuminism died out as it was banned by the Barvarian Government in 1785 and it was officially disbanded. Actually they went underground and have surfaced from time to time. The last time they were "disbanded" was in 1976.

Ok...I shared the KNOWLEDGE(NOT Education);who has TUNNEL VISION?

Please, be OPEN-MINDED...SEE THE "BIG" PICTURE IF YOU CAN?! :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back