Liisten to Trisha,- Peter Boyles radio show this AM-Terrific!

LaMer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.khow.com/pages/shows-boyles.html

I had to join to hear the programs from 'The Complete Pete'. Certainly, well worth the time. I still have a few more to go.

Trisha was great, wonderful, and fantastic!

Keep the the good work Trisha! Sheeesh you were up and about very early :)

Copy of the line up of the this morning's AM programs.

The Complete Pete
August 30, 2006 - 8:00am
John Ferrrrugia talks about the Ramsey case and his reaction to the press conference.

August 30, 2006 - 7:00am
The intial John Ramsey accuser Jeff Merick talks with Pete and gives reaction to the Boulder D.A. press conference.

August 30, 2006 - 6:00am
Cyril Wechs, a DNA expert talks about the Ramsey DNA case. Also Patty Calhoun and Michael Roberts from Westword join Pete.

August 30, 2006 - 5:00am
Independent reporter Trisha Griffith gives her reaction to the Boulder D.A. press conference.

Tricia was in there pitching hard balls.

BUT BUT do listen to the JEff Merrick part of the program, I posted a link on Steve Thomas speaks thread.

You have to register to listen to PEters current shows, well worth doing that!

August 30, 2006 - 7:00am
The intial John Ramsey accuser Jeff Merick talks with Pete and gives reaction to the Boulder D.A. press conference.

WHAT the R's did to Jeff Merrick when he found unethical things happening within Access Graphics, was write him right into the ramblingsome note. Jeff worked for Access Graphics and his boss was Paugh. Norm Early our ex Denver District Attorney went to law school with Jeff, at Ohio State I think it was. Norm is on this part of the show with Jeff too.

Jeff was definitely UNDER THE RAMSEY bus.

Merrick was terrific! He and Pete were knocking 'em out of the park!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back