1183 users online (239 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ugh. He lost me once I discovered Your Body is a Wonderland was written about Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I'm sorry...he's just flat out homely too...she's cute but I don't see anything cute about him

He looks like a vampire and she looks like her smile may crack if she has to endure one more second of his arm on her. But Hey Daddy JOE loves him!

So it must be a match made in heaven.

He might be a really nice guy!

Ummmmm, well, I don't like his looks at all. Not a bit of attractiveness, to me, anyways. Move on Jessica!!

He may not be the 'ideal' in the looks department, but he can sing. He's also a very gifted song writer. I'm the opposite, why John? Why? I mean it's the 'I really thought Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken' girl! What are you gonna talk about, her new choice in fingernail polish? What a ditz!

Quote Originally Posted by BhamMama
    He may not be the 'ideal' in the looks department, but he can sing. He's also a very gifted song writer. I'm the opposite, why John? Why? I mean it's the 'I really thought Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken' girl! What are you gonna talk about, her new choice in fingernail polish? What a ditz!
    What BhamMama said: He's the one doing himself down getting mixed up with her and that family..

he babysat her dog?

i can only believe he's interested in some fumbles in the dark before he ditches her.

Well I can sleep better tonight!

I mean it's the 'I really thought Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken' girl! What are you gonna talk about, her new choice in fingernail polish? What a ditz!
    I know and I started this thread, I was bored....

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    What BhamMama said: He's the one doing himself down getting mixed up with her and that family..

he babysat her dog?

i can only believe he's interested in some fumbles in the dark before he ditches her.

Watch out, buddy, she's a maneater ! She's just doing this to get back at Nick Lachey cause he and Vanessa Minnillo ( sp? ) from E! News have been hot and heavy and so in the public eye. Jessica is just trying to look cool, that's all. She'll soon move on to someone else. Just watch !

[QUOTE=lilpony]Ummmmm, well, I don't like his looks at all. Not a bit of attractiveness, to me, anyways. Move on Jessica!![/QUOTE He looks kind of nerdy to me. Not my type but then again i'm not going out with him.Maybe he is sooo nice.

I am with you! Run John, please! She will suck the intelligence right out of you! Go grab Kate Holmes and get far far away.

"It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~

OK you all owe me a new Keyboard!!!

You sooo made me spew coffee laughing!!
    Nail polish LOLOLOLOL !!!

RUN JOHN, RUN!!!...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, RUN!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast