Jessica has a new man..

Ugh. He lost me once I discovered Your Body is a Wonderland was written about Jennifer Love Hewitt. :sick:

I'm sorry...he's just flat out homely too...she's cute but I don't see anything cute about him

He looks like a vampire and she looks like her smile may crack if she has to endure one more second of his arm on her. But Hey Daddy JOE loves him!

So it must be a match made in heaven.

Ummmmm, well, I don't like his looks at all. Not a bit of attractiveness, to me, anyways. Move on Jessica!!:crazy:

He may not be the 'ideal' in the looks department, but he can sing. He's also a very gifted song writer. I'm the opposite, why John? Why? I mean it's the 'I really thought Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken' girl! What are you gonna talk about, her new choice in fingernail polish? What a ditz!

BhamMama said:
He may not be the 'ideal' in the looks department, but he can sing. He's also a very gifted song writer. I'm the opposite, why John? Why? I mean it's the 'I really thought Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken' girl! What are you gonna talk about, her new choice in fingernail polish? What a ditz!

What BhamMama said: He's the one doing himself down getting mixed up with her and that family..

he babysat her dog? :doh:

i can only believe he's interested in some fumbles in the dark before he ditches her.

:laugh:
BhamMama said:
I mean it's the 'I really thought Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken' girl! What are you gonna talk about, her new choice in fingernail polish? What a ditz!
I know and I started this thread, I was bored....:rolleyes:

Floh said:
What BhamMama said: He's the one doing himself down getting mixed up with her and that family..

he babysat her dog? :doh:

i can only believe he's interested in some fumbles in the dark before he ditches her.

:croc: Watch out, buddy, she's a maneater ! She's just doing this to get back at Nick Lachey cause he and Vanessa Minnillo ( sp? ) from E! News have been hot and heavy and so in the public eye. Jessica is just trying to look cool, that's all. She'll soon move on to someone else. Just watch ! :doh:

lilpony said:
Ummmmm, well, I don't like his looks at all. Not a bit of attractiveness, to me, anyways. Move on Jessica!!:crazy:[/QUOTE He looks kind of nerdy to me. Not my type but then again i'm not going out with him.Maybe he is sooo nice.

BhamMama said:
I am with you! Run John, please! She will suck the intelligence right out of you! Go grab Kate Holmes and get far far away.

OK you all owe me a new Keyboard!!!

You sooo made me spew coffee laughing!!
Nail polish LOLOLOLOL !!!

Masterj said:
Ugh. He lost me once I discovered Your Body is a Wonderland was written about Jennifer Love Hewitt. :sick:

oh my, he could sing that song to me, anytime :blushing:

SpongeBathHotPants said:
I am with you! Run John, please! She will suck the intelligence right out of you! Go grab Kate Holmes and get far far away.

LOL @"She will suck the intelligence right out of you!"

kazzbar said:
lilpony said:
Ummmmm, well, I don't like his looks at all. Not a bit of attractiveness, to me, anyways. Move on Jessica!!:crazy:[/QUOTE He looks kind of nerdy to me. Not my type but then again i'm not going out with him.Maybe he is sooo nice.

from what i've read, he seems to be a 'regular' kind of guy...not one to get into all the glitz, course that could all be BS, but he's dated some very 'hot' women, & you don't ever really hear of it, cause he keeps a fairly low-profile with his personal life....BOY, that'll change now....i give it 6 weeks

well, John's already dumped Jessica.....smart guy :clap:

eta, couldn't find a link, but heard this on The Daily 10 on the E Channel last night..

close_enough said:
well, John's already dumped Jessica.....smart guy :clap:

eta, couldn't find a link, but heard this on The Daily 10 on the E Channel last night..

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/09/john_mayer_breaks_up_with_jess.html

Here ya go! It was all over the gossip sites yesterday. Seems as if John thinks Jessica (or probably her perv father, imo) started this because of her new album coming out. I don't find that hard to believe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back