738 users online (74 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

email transcripts

Can someone direct me to where I can download the transcripts of the emails between Karr and Tracey? I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by conniej
    Can someone direct me to where I can download the transcripts of the emails between Karr and Tracey? I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
    Hi Conniej. I haven't had a chance to peek into the forum since late afternoon today, but the last I read was our very own Pocono and Magpie are working together to supply the documents for us. It will take some time though, so we need to be patient. Aren't they the greatest?

I am looking forward to reading it. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by conniej

Thanks in advance!
    There is already a thread with a link here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42646

Arrow Update

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    There is already a thread with a link here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42646
    Ok, I pmed both posters who've said they have the emails and already dl'd and saved the arrest affidavit. Haven't heard back from the posters yet, but as soon as I do I'll let everyone know what's going on. I'm planning on uploading the emails etc to my website and making them available to all wsers. I'll post a link to the page asap. I do think these emails are an extremely important piece of the puzzle in this murder. I have my theories, but I haven't perfected any yet. But, like I said, I'll gladly host them. The way I see it, the more info we have documented the better our research will be in the future.
    Last edited by Pocono Sleuther; 09-01-2006 at 11:04 AM. Reason: can't type...yikes! ;)
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke