email transcripts

conniej

Reaction score
Can someone direct me to where I can download the transcripts of the emails between Karr and Tracey? I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

conniej said:
Can someone direct me to where I can download the transcripts of the emails between Karr and Tracey? I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
Hi Conniej.:) I haven't had a chance to peek into the forum since late afternoon today, but the last I read was our very own Pocono and Magpie are working together to supply the documents for us. It will take some time though, so we need to be patient. Aren't they the greatest?

Linda7NJ said:
Ok, I pmed both posters who've said they have the emails and already dl'd and saved the arrest affidavit. Haven't heard back from the posters yet, but as soon as I do I'll let everyone know what's going on. I'm planning on uploading the emails etc to my website and making them available to all wsers. I'll post a link to the page asap. I do think these emails are an extremely important piece of the puzzle in this murder. I have my theories, but I haven't perfected any yet. But, like I said, I'll gladly host them. The way I see it, the more info we have documented the better our research will be in the future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back