Evidence Against Patsy That Most People Have Never Read Before

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Stealing my post from FFJ. Here goes....

Some of you may not know that we have the transcript of the Ramsey Atlanta interviews with the Boulder Police Department and members of the D.A.'s office.

I am going to post a paragraph from the Atlanta interviews made by a lawyer named Mr. Levin.

It is my understanding that lawyers interviewing a suspect CAN"T LIE TO THE SUSPECT. The law prevents lawyers from lying to suspects when they are being questioned. In other words, Mr. Levin is not making what I am about to post up. It's the truth.

During an interrogation cops can lie all they want but in this situation the lawyers were required to speak the truth.

A quote from the Atlanta 2000 interviews talking about Patsy's jacket and the fibers from the jacket.

MR. LEVIN: I think that is probably fair. Based on the state of the art scientific testing, we believe the fibers from her jacket were found in the paint tray, were found tied into the ligature found on JonBenet's neck, were found on the blanket that she is wrapped in, were found on the duct tape that is found on the mouth, and the question is, can she explain to us how those fibers appeared in those places that are associated with her daughter's death. And I understand you are not going to answer those.

Do you EVER hear this evidence brought up? Of course not. Only because people, talking heads, have bought into the Ramsey Spin Team's lies.

Wendy Murphy, Marc Klaas, and a few others are the exception.

This statement by Mr. Levin should have been front page news.

I would suggest you read all of the Ramsey Atlanta interviews from 2000. You can do so right here.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4773

Tricia said:

Some of you may not know that we have the transcript of the Ramsey Atlanta interviews with the Boulder Police Department and members of the D.A.'s office.

I am going to post a paragraph from the Atlanta interviews made by a lawyer named Mr. Levin.

It is my understanding that lawyers interviewing a suspect CAN"T LIE TO THE SUSPECT. The law prevents lawyers from lying to suspects when they are being questioned. In other words, Mr. Levin is not making what I am about to post up. It's the truth.

During an interrogation cops can lie all they want but in this situation the lawyers were required to speak the truth.

A quote from the Atlanta 2000 interviews talking about Patsy's jacket and the fibers from the jacket.

MR. LEVIN: I think that is probably fair. Based on the state of the art scientific testing, we believe the fibers from her jacket were found in the paint tray, were found tied into the ligature found on JonBenet's neck, were found on the blanket that she is wrapped in, were found on the duct tape that is found on the mouth, and the question is, can she explain to us how those fibers appeared in those places that are associated with her daughter's death. And I understand you are not going to answer those.

Do you EVER hear this evidence brought up? Of course not. Only because people, talking heads, have bought into the Ramsey Spin Team's lies.

I would suggest you read all of the Ramsey Atlanta interviews from 2000. You can do so right here.

VERY interesting, Tricia.

It's hard to know where the DA incompetence ends and where the Ramsey-Wood Big Ole Propaganda Machine begins.

Still, it will all come home to roost someday.

I wonder if The Devil responds to masonic handshakes? No connection, of course, just a random thought.

I think all future IQ testing should include whether or not the person believes RDI or IDI...

Oh I just can't believe I've gotten so obsessed with this that I'm reading this ridiculous transcript! Is riveting. Here are my favourite tit-bits so far:

1 A. Well, I don't know a whole lot of
2 detail. John will, perhaps, be much better
3 to answer that.

2 Q. Have you ever, to your knowledge,
3 you or Mr. Ramsey, ever hired a forensic
4 expert to look at that issue, to look at the
5 autopsy report or look at any other evidence
6 that might be available that would have a
7 bearing on whether a stun gun was used?
8 A. I can't say for sure. John may
9 know that.

Patsy seems to know absolutely NOTHING about what's going on, keeps deferring all her answers to John.

12 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Other than --
13 well, let's talk about the Hi-Tec boots.
14 You said you believe that a suspect had a
15 pair of Hi-Tec boots that were sent to us.
16 A. (Witness nodded head
17 affirmatively).
18 Q. Who was that?
19 A. His name is Helgother or Gogather.

I'm sorry, but if you have a suspect for you daughter's murder and what you consider to be "compelling" evidence against him, wouldn't you KNOW HIS NAME???

11 Q. (By Mr. Levin) You've named
12 Priscilla White in the past as a possible
13 suspect. During the course of the last two
14 years, have you rejected that as a possible
15 suspect in the murder of your daughter, have
16 you rejected Priscilla White?
17 A. No.
18 Q. You've named Fleet White, I
19 believe, as a suspect. Same question, have
20 you rejected him as a possible suspect?
21 A. No.
22 Q. Bill McReynolds?
23 A. No.
24 Q. No, you have not rejected him?
25 A. No, I have not rejected him.
1 Q. And I believe Chris Wolf you
2 also --
3 A. No, he has not been rejected.

Clearly the Ramsey's have been wasting their money because their "investigation" team don't seem to be doing anything.

12 Q. One of the things that we are
13 very interested in is that, since you do
14 have and have had investigators working for
15 you on this case, and, as you refer to them
16 as forensic experts or group of experts I
17 believe is what you are calling them, what
18 have they presented to you that you think is
19 significant that would assist us in getting a
20 prosecuteable case against the killers of
21 your daughter?
22 A. They haven't presented anything to
23 me.
24 Q. Have they presented things to
25 John?
1 A. I don't know.

You'd think she'd take a bit more of an active interest in finding the killer of her daughter!!

What a rort!

"His name is Helgother or Golgother"--lol--agree,they can't get his name straight and this guy supposedly killed their daughter--priceless

Peter Hamilton said:
"His name is Helgother or Golgother"--lol--agree,they can't get his name straight and this guy supposedly killed their daughter--priceless

Hel got her??????

Peter Hamilton said:
Golgata'

Peter Hamilton said:
We have a person who is a graduated journalist with magna *advertiser censored* laude who can't remember the name of a suspect in her daughters murder.

Some people here try to pass her of as an imbecil who can't answer straight questions about her daughters murder, like she would forget if JB had pineapple or not during the evening. Answering 'ask John' about questions regarding their own hired investigators.

Only explaination is that she coudn't care less as she already knew what happened. Investigators job was just to round up a few suspects to get themselves of the hook, who they find really didn't matter.

Bronte Nut said:
VERY interesting, Tricia......
I wonder if The Devil responds to masonic handshakes? No connection, of course, just a random thought. ...QUOTE]

Huh? That was an awfully long transcript and after the Zoloft thing which we've never discussed here at WS, and some of the lawyers withdrawing, which 3 pages I printed out for myself to study, I had to sort of skim the rest, where, I agree, she seemed to be trying to shift all responsibility to John. So did she say when and how long she'd been on Zoloft? That's figured in other murder cases if I'm not mistaken. Right?

Was there any mention of masonry? Because I'd had something like that in the back of my mind too, as one possible reason for a coverup. Editing after posting this to add that you did say "no connection...just a random thought," I just noticed when reading again.

Maybe we need to look up Zoloft and find out all about it. I'm reminded that a few days before her death Patsy is reported to have said, "Some things in life you just can't take back." Which should be about something important but might be just a blanket disclaimer in preparation for entering the next world, or both? (D) All of the above?

I thought I knew a lot about this case.... but this is the first time I've read that they named the Whites as suspects.

I am understanding more and more what Tricia means by saying that The Ramsey's have ruined the lives of many!

Does anyone have any links where I can read more about that?

Haha, this woman is guilty as sin and the cops are doing NOTHING. It's laughable to me.

>>>>"Maybe we need to look up Zoloft and find out all about it."<<<<<
From the various transcripts, Patsy at various times ran the gamut of anti-anxiety/anti-depressants. Off the top of my head, there was Ativan, Prozac, Klonapin, Paxel, Lorzipan... sometimes it takes trying a lot of different ones before finding one that works best since they all affect people differently.

My mom took Zoloft before and hated it because of the side-effects (particularly night sweats and nausea), but my sister still takes it with no problems at all.

http://www.zoloft.com

Jodibug said:
I thought I knew a lot about this case.... but this is the first time I've read that they named the Whites as suspects.

I am understanding more and more what Tricia means by saying that The Ramsey's have ruined the lives of many!

Does anyone have any links where I can read more about that?

Here is a link to the 2000 interviews.

After you are done keep clicking around the "Ramsey Documented Truth Forum" which is where the 2000 interviews are located. Keep reading at this forum. You'll discover a lot of information.

Another great place to look is www.supportramseytruth.com

This is a site we put up to counter John Ramsey's run for office. Be sure and scroll and look to your left for all the links.

According to Lead Detective Steve Thomas - Page 281 Hardback

"Meanwhile we found out that while the Ramseys would NOT talk to us, they were giving interviews for a film being cobbled together by a University of Colorado journalism teacher and two Newsweek reporters. It became known as their "crockumentary." :croc:

To the original post, actually this information has been available for quite some time through newspapers, etc. from the start. It was also brought up in a 48 HOURS espisode Oct. 4th, 2002.

(From 48 HOURS Transcript)

Bruce Levin: "You were shown photographed wearing a red coat"

Patsy Ramsey: "It's kind of a black and red and gray fleece"

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Bruce Levin from the Boulder's district attorney's office led the questioning"
Bruce Levin: "Mrs. Ramsey, I have scientific evidence from forensic scientists that say there are fibers
in the paint tray that match your red jacket."

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "The paint tray is significant because a brush from it, along with some rope, was used to strangle and sexually abuse JonBenét."
Bruce Levin: To Lin Wood - "We believe the fibers from her jacket were found in the paint tray, were found tied into the ligature found on JonBenét's neck, were found on the blanket that she was wrapped in, were found on the duct tape that was found on the mouth."

To Patsy: "I have no evidence from any scientist that suggests that those fibers are from any source other than your red jacket."

Lin Wood: "Well, come on, what other sources did they test."

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Patsy's attorney, Lin Wood asked prosecutors to produce the evidence and when they wouldn't, he refused to let Patsy go on the record. But she did go on the record with us."

Erin Moriarty to Patsy: "What do you think about these fibers?"

Patsy Ramsey: "After John discovered the body and she was brought to the living room, when I laid eyes on her; I knelt down and hugged her. But I was, had my whole body on her body. My sweater fibers or whatever I had on that morning are going to transfer to her clothing. "

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "In all the questioning, the prosecutors focused more on Patsy than John, following their belief that she was the killer."

Detective Tom Haney to Patsy Ramsey: "JonBenét got up and somebody in that house - legally, lawfully, in that house - one of the three of you - also happens to be up, or gets up because she makes noise, and there is some discussion, or something happens, there's an accident, somebody........."

Patsy Ramsey: "You're going down the wrong path, buddy."

Detective Tom Haney: "Okay, somebody accidentally or somebody gets upset over bedwetting. That's one of the things that's been proposed, okay?" Patsy Ramsey: "Didn't happen. If she got up in the night and ran into somebody, it was somebody there that wasn't supposed to be there. I don't know what transpired after that, whether it was an accident, intentional, premeditated or what not, but it was not one of her three family members that were also in that house. Period. End of statement."

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "These tapes don't always show the Ramsey's at their best, but remarkably, it was the Ramseys who made them available, saying they want all the information on this case out in the open. As for the Boulder Police and prosecutors, they denied repeated requests from 48 Hours to discuss these tapes or any of the issues we're raising tonight. Their only comment on the Ramsey murder investigation is 'no comment'"

(End of information from transcript.)

I am not saying that the Ramsey's were not involved, just that this is no big revelation and there was no cover up of this information. There are many explanations for the fibers being there, besides those mentioned above, i.e., Patsy hanging over, holding close, etc. the body upon "discovery," this was Patsy's daughter so of course some of her fibers are going to be on her body. It was also Patsy's paint tray, it is quite likely that she (being a self professed artistic, crafty sort) would have used the contents of the paint tray on the same day in preparation for Christmas related events. She could have, e.g., been putting the final touches on a gift tag or wrapping paper, etc.

Tricia said:

You can't access that Forums for Justice link unless you are already a member and, according to an email I received when I tried to register, they are not accepting more members right now.

But everyone CAN access the Ramsey Atlanta interviews at www.acandyrose.com

leighl said:
Patsy Ramsey: "You're going down the wrong path, buddy."
Hmmn. Cheesy cliches. Kind of like the ransom note.

I mean, really, who talks like that?

Thanks Tricia! I have read SupportRamseyTruth a few times.

I would love to read FFJ, but I haven't been able to register since I use a gmail account.

Somehow I missed the the first time I read this transcript, but I find this part pretty interesting...

3 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mrs. Ramsey, your
4 son Burke, when he was attending grammar
5 school in Boulder, there was a weekly sort
6 of report that was sent by the teacher to
7 the parents. Do you recall that?
8 A. Vaguely.
9 Q. And you were, as a parent, given
10 the opportunity or asked to provide some
11 input or response to teacher's little report
12 that was sent out once a week. Do you
13 remember doing that? The Friday folder I
14 think is what --
15 A. Oh, Friday folder, yeah, I
16 remember the Friday folder.
17 Q. Okay. Up until the murder of
18 your daughter, your, as a parent, your
19 response in the Friday folder was always
20 handwritten. Following the death of your
21 daughter, your responses were always typed.
22 Can you explain why you changed that?
23 A. I didn't -- I wasn't aware that
24 they were typed.
25 MR. WOOD: Do you have any that
1 you can let her look at?
2 THE WITNESS: Do you have any of
3 those?
4 MR. LEVIN: I don't think we have
5 any in the computer.
6 MR. KANE: Not in the computer.
7 MR. LEVIN: No, no, we don't have
8 those.
9 MR. WOOD: Are you representing
10 that every one afterwards was in fact typed?
11 MR. KANE: That is what Burke's
12 teacher has told us.

Before the murder Patsy wrote her responses in Burke's weekly report to his teacher by hand, but after the murder she always typed them... yep, Patsy wrote that note.

Per Tricia: Mr.Levin is a lawyer and cannot lie. If the fibers are tied into the ligature and blanket, then there is little doubt in my mind. Sure there is a chance of secondary and tertiary transfer, but that is stretching it.

I have heard also somewhere that in defence, the fibers were only consistent with and did not necessarily exactly match. However, that would seem to be stretching it too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraGanis
Back