1128 users online (237 members and 891 guests)  

Websleuths News

Why can you never hear the enhanced 911 call

I've haerd over and over again that in an enhanced 911 call Burke can be heard and John saying 'we're not talking to you'. I believe the Enquirer first reported this without a source. After a call is enhanced it's played at a normal listening level but the technology has made everything clearer. With all the attention this case got and the numerous copies of the 911 call online why didn't any investigation firms (or even companies that specialize in sound) put out the enhanced 911 call for us all to hear? Surely, someone other than the FBI can also enhance recorded voices.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodBound
    I've haerd over and over again that in an enhanced 911 call Burke can be heard and John saying 'we're not talking to you'. I believe the Enquirer first reported this without a source. After a call is enhanced it's played at a normal listening level but the technology has made everything clearer. With all the attention this case got and the numerous copies of the 911 call online why didn't any investigation firms (or even companies that specialize in sound) put out the enhanced 911 call for us all to hear? Surely, someone other than the FBI can also enhance recorded voices.
    The problem is to enhance the tape you need the original 911 tape. You need the big huge reel of tape straight from the 911 call center. That is the only way you can enhance it enough to hear Burke's voice.

Keep in mind several people who are very credible have heard the tape. Steve Thomas talks about it in his book.

An interesting note. When Mary Lacy decided to release the 911 tape (which I understand was a copy of a copy so there was no way we could enhance to hear Burke) Lin Wood was alll over TV claiming Burke's voice was NOT on the tape. Then, Wood quickly disappeared.

From what I understand Wood was told he better shut up or someone would release the true enhanced version of the tape for the world to hear Burke.

Burke is on the tape. Maybe someday we all will be able to hear it.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

That makes some sense but if no one can get the reel to enhance how did the enquirer get it enhanced. I guess they got their info from the FBI who leaked that Burke could be heard?

Has anyone on this forum actually heard the enhanced tape and heard a young boy?