805 users online (113 members and 692 guests)  

Websleuths News

Tricia the star

Sorry if this is somewhere in the millions of threads out there but I am feeling too icky to go through them all. I saw Tricia on Inside Edition yesterday totally on accident. I have been really sick and unable to get to the forum so what a surprise when I turned it on and there she was. Tricia, you did a great job!!! Just wanted to you to know and hey, can I have your autograph?
    "It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~

Is there any video link on this? I would love to view it, In addition to this and MSNBC was she on any others?

Here is Tricia on MSNBC..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KKe2_Sn95Go

Ah, our little girl is a star!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Great job Tricia!

Too cool!

Tricia, you were fabulous! You were very articulate, you exposed the DA's office for what it is...and furthermore you let the public know that John and Patsy Ramsey were not exonerated.

Great Job!
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Way to go!!

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

Cool! Thanks for the link! Great job Tricia!!!!
    Someone, Somewhere, Knows Something...Help Bring The Missing Home

Quote Originally Posted by inquiringmindz
    Cool! Thanks for the link! Great job Tricia!!!!
    You're quite welcome. Anyway I can help I will