1281 users online (246 members and 1035 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A Sick, Angry Queen Bee Makes For A Beehive Of Trouble...

I'm speculating again and I need some answers...

I have searched but find no evidence to indicate that Patsy's cancer began as Ovarian Cancer.

It is widely known that HPV often causes cervical cancer and that this virus is a very commonly transmitted STD.

http://www.ashastd.org/hpv/hpv_overview.cfm

If Patsy had ovarian cancer which had metastasized from cervical cancer, would she likely SAY in public that she had the innocent ovarian cancer or would she admit it started from a sexually transmitted virus? Who is to say if it was indeed ovarian cancer (or originated as ovarian cancer) unless her medical records have been put into evidence?

If she had ever realized that she had any STD after her marriage to JR, who would she choose to blame for having 'given her' an STD? (Someone who had had a documented affair while married to a 1st wife?) If she blamed JR for an STD and connected the STD to her cancer, (justified or not), would that not also justify, in her mind, altering her sexual intimacy?

It would probably also bring up 'a whole new ball of wax'. If JR gave her an STD that means he might still be fooling around... An insecure wife can turn really ugly, sometimes.

All this combined with medications and cancer, IMO, could make for an angry, little, vindictive beehive of trouble brewing.

Well, I am staunch IDI....however, as far as John Ramsey's indescretions and infidelity, I do believe once a cheater, always a cheater.

As far as Patsy having cancer due to an STD, I don't think she would publicly reveal that. Who would? I don't think I would.

However, I think that HPV virus can remain undetected for years. I could be wrong, though.

Cervical cancer originating from an STD is relatively recent information. Patsy wouldn't have known about this at the time and neither would we. Besides, only half of all cervical cancers are linked to the virus... not everyone who gets cervical cancer necessarily got it because of the virus.

I don't have a problem believing Patsy did indeed have ovarian cancer... it happens.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

(ST=Steve Thomas)

PR: No. Absolutely not.

ST: And let me ask that another way. Have there been any infidelities in your marriage to John?

PR: No

ST: Are you aware of a woman in Tucson claiming to have had an affair with John?

PR: Um hum

ST: And what's your response to that?

PR: She's an extortionist

ST: Okay. One person that we have not been able to run down, that I certainly want to exhaust in this thing is, uh, a woman who Lucinda revealed to us as having had an affair with John that ultimately lead tot he dissolution of their marriage. Um, that was sometime ago, but, um, I think people have been reluctant to share that with us. Do you know who that person was?

PR: No. I'm not aware of anything like that.

ST: Are, are you aware of, prior to today, because I had to ask Nedra and Pam and Polly, uh, if they were aware of this person, while we were in Georgia so we could find her, and make sure she's not some kind of kook that laid in wait for 20 years....

PR: Um hum

ST: ... um, is today the first time you've ever been made, made aware of this woman?

PR: I don't know of any woman with, I don't know anything about this, no.

ST: Okay. Are you aware that John had some sort of infidelity according to Lucinda?

PR: No (inaudible)

ST: Okay. So you certainly wouldn't know this woman's name then? PR: No.

Quote Originally Posted by julianne
    Well, I am staunch IDI....however, as far as John Ramsey's indescretions and infidelity, I do believe once a cheater, always a cheater.

As far as Patsy having cancer due to an STD, I don't think she would publicly reveal that. Who would? I don't think I would.

However, I think that HPV virus can remain undetected for years. I could be wrong, though.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I would. I am. I had cervical cancer. My 1st husband will get no points from me for a halo in Heaven. The HPV virus can indeed remain undetected for years and it can go away on its own and/or never turn into cervical cancer. I chose to divorce my ******* of a 1st husband with no 'buzzing in the beehive'. That is not always the case though.

A friend who taught with me several years after my divorce and my cancer had the same situation happen to her. The dx of her HPV sparked her investigative nature resulting in her discovering the ugly truths in her marriage and she divorced the guy.

It happens and some are brave enough to tell. Some alter the dx to 'look' better.

I "tell" in hopes of helping other women to never have to hear the big "C" word come out of their OBGYN's mouth when telling them the results of a biopsy.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwngs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I would. I am. I had cervical cancer. My 1st husband will get no points from me for a halo in Heaven. The HPV virus can indeed remain undetected for years and it can go away on its own and/or never turn into cervical cancer. I chose to divorce my ******* of a 1st husband with no 'buzzing in the beehive'. That is not always the case though.

A friend who taught with me several years after my divorce and my cancer had the same situation happen to her. The dx of her HPV sparked her investigative nature resulting in her discovering the ugly truths in her marriage and she divorced the guy.

It happens and some are brave enough to tell. Some alter the dx to 'look' better.

I "tell" in hopes of helping other women to never have to hear the big "C" word come out of their OBGYN's mouth when telling them the results of a biopsy.
    Sorry to hear about----Hope you are well now.

I don't think it's about being brave---I think it's all about how "private" you want your personal issues. Certainly I would share with close friends and family, but as far as PUBLICY, in a public platform, no.

Quote Originally Posted by PagingDrDetect
    Cervical cancer originating from an STD is relatively recent information. Patsy wouldn't have known about this at the time and neither would we. Besides, only half of all cervical cancers are linked to the virus... not everyone who gets cervical cancer necessarily got it because of the virus.

I don't have a problem believing Patsy did indeed have ovarian cancer... it happens.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Your posts have always impressed me as being very intelligent and well researched. However, I was told that I had HPV by my doctor and that it could cause cancer well before the time that Patsy Ramsey was dx with cancer. I was much later dx with cervical cancer in 1988. I was not wealthy nor did I presumably going to the best doctors money could buy. In fact my OBGYN was my own cousin. I am thankful he was intelligent enough to dx my STD, explain its dangers and ultimately dx my cancer in time to save my life.

Are all cervical cancers due to HPV?

Is HPV only transmitted by sexual contact?

Those are the questions we need to answer to validate the premise. If any of those questions is answered no, the premise is false.

So far Patsy Ramsey was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer stage IV(I think), and thousands of folks have looked in to that in the last ten years.

According to Patsy's sister Pam ovarian cancer ran rampant in their family. Pam had a hysterectomy after Patsy was diganosed because she was afraid of getting it. So it sounds to me like this was a heredity/family issue more than anything else.

Trixie: that is my recollection too.

Thanks, Trixie.

Earlier today, I read accounts about Pam Paugh's hysterectomy being done out of fear of getting ovarian cancer. Genetic predisposition pretty much locks it up that it was indeed Ovarian Cancer from the start.

Still and yet, having the cancer gene and it becoming triggered are two different things. Many factors are considered in 'triggering', one of which being 'stress'.

If JR was guilty of sexual indisgressions in their marriage and if PR blamed JR for her extreme 'stresses', she could also have blamed him for her cancer. This would explain the tone of hatred/hostility toward JR in the ransom note and its subconsious revelations if it was indeed authored by PR.

Quote Originally Posted by angelwngs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had cervical cancer too. It wasn't a big deal. It was a result of indescretions.Not at all what my daughter is going through.My results were from crabs and johnny on the spot toilets and prostitutes or dancers. It was from an insensitive husband.He is having to look now. He is having to reconcile this and having to look why this pain is happening.

He didn't cause this. Paige is having undescribable pain and she is having cancer from a source that is not diagnosed. She isn't in good shape. Dilauded(sp) is her friend. I am walking in the fog and I have to function for her.I will absolutely blame anyone who hurts another directly.But, there are some things that there is no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    I had cervical cancer too. It wasn't a big deal. It was a result of indescretions.Not at all what my daughter is going through.My results were from crabs and johnny on the spot toilets and prostitutes or dancers. It was from an insensitive husband.He is having to look now. He is having to reconcile this and having to look why this pain is happening.

He didn't cause this. Paige is having undescribable pain and she is having cancer from a source that is not diagnosed. She isn't in good shape. Dilauded(sp) is her friend. I am walking in the fog and I have to function for her.I will absolutely blame anyone who hurts another directly.But, there are some things that there is no answer.
    Concernedperson,
    My heart sincerely goes out to you. I can not begin to imagine the pain of having a child of mine go through what your daughter is now experiencing.

In 2000, my mom was dx with a terminal right temporal lobe brain tumor. I was her caregiver. I moved her into my home w/ my family. I joined "Empowering Caregivers" online support group. I found it immeasurably helpful during my lowest bouts of 'fog'. Please look it up and see if it is still active. Linda was the web owner and was fabulous. The burden on the caregiver of a close loved one is rarely considered with support offered. This amazes me, since it is the primary caregiver, who must against all odds, balance emotions, their own health and wellness, energy level, work outside the home, maintaining family and day to day functions of the home, and most important they must be able to offer the best care to their loved, one all at the same time.

I will PM you my email address. If you ever want to just vent, please email me. I have large shoulders ready and waiting to lend any support you may request.

(P.S. I replied to your request to contact Billy. When you have time please go to Tara's thread and see my reply.)

Most Sincerely,
    Angelwngs

CP, I'm with you too!

I haven't spoken on this because I'm a man, and as such, in no position to make a call on these things, but it might (MIGHT, mind you) lend credence to the idea, if you subscribe to it, that JB was killed before she could get the dreaded disease. You can believe that or not. I have no idea.

They have not connected primary ovarian cancer to HPV. There is no cervical cancer connection in this case. I doubt Patsy would even have been tested for HPV...She probably had her entire reproductive system removed after the ovarian finding.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast