Karr to Tracey to Smit to Lacy..Is this how it happened?

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This was posted at FFJ also.

Lou Smit is noticeably absent from all the excitement of the past two weeks and many of us, just like we wonder "Where's Waldo" we wondered, "Where's Lou?"

A very reliable source has told me that Michael Tracey took his Karr emails to LOU SMIT and it was SMIT AND TRACEY together who convinced Lacy to go forward with the fraud.

Has anyone heard this? I sure haven't.

Remember, in his documentaries Tracey uses two people. Ollie Gray and John St. Augustin. These two Ramsey private detectives are in a business with Lou Smit.

http://www.uia-pi.org/UIA-Members.htm

Lou Smit does have access to all the police and D.A's records on the case. Therefore it is an easy assumption to make the Lou Smit is the source of all Tracey's inside case information.

Lest anyone forget, Lou Smit decided before he had looked at all the evidence, that the Ramseys COULD NEVER have done this to JonBenet. He was pretty much alone (with the exception of maybe two others) with his Intruder theory while the investigation was hot and heavy.

Now I learn that SMIT was up to his eyeballs in this fraud.

This makes sense because Tracey would go to Smit first since he knows him well. Then, like Laurel and Hardy, these two go skipping into Lacy's office with their beloved intruder.

Now, what I am about to tell you is a rumor that I have not confirmed yet. Just want to be upfront

The reason why Lou has been so quiet is because he is depressed. Shocked and mortified at how this went down. His involvement in it.

If I am wrong about anything I would be happy to correct it but this really does make perfect sense.
Tricia

The reason why Lou has been so quiet is because he is depressed. Shocked and mortified at how this went down. His involvement in it.

And so he should be.

he should go away for a very long time and not raise his head.

he has probably single-handedly destroyed, by passing on information to Tracy (and others?), any chance of this case ever being solved.

i hope he's reading to see how damnable people think him.

Floh said:
And so he should be.

he should go away for a very long time and not raise his head.

he has probably single-handedly destroyed, by passing on information to Tracy (and others?), any chance of this case ever being solved.

i hope he's reading to see how damnable people think him.
You go, Floh.

This all makes complete sense, Trish. Whether ole Lou was unimaginably naive, utterly corrupt or just a plain off-the-scale dumb *advertiser censored*, or indeed, all three y'all, he certainly engineered the Tracey-driven push to go after Karr.

That a man is his position had such a heavy belief-based bias in favor of the hateful Ramseys, is a damn disgrace, as everything he ever did was going to be a way of retrofitting a lie to fit the sorry *advertiser censored* case.

The SOB should be depressed. This entire Karr fiasco has been a complete humiliation, and morons like Lou Sh.. I mean Smit, need to be taken to task for orchestrating it.

Can Lacy really have been so stupid and gullible, or is she corrupt, too? Not good choices, either way, folks.

Karr was just a JBR-fixated mincing nut job who has drawn unjust negative vibes to pre-op transexuals everywhere. The rest of 'em, are despicable callous manipulators who will sho' burn in hell.

Tricia, you are the Queen of Truth, and we salute you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back