New Statement from Steve Thomas. A MUST READ!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Check out what Thomas has to say about recent events. He really tells it like it is. Very refreshing.

www.forstevethomas.com

Hi Tricia,

I understand how Steve has come in to his own as an accomplished investigator in murder, adding to his abilities in the investigation of drug cases.

There is one thing he says here though that can't be true, in that he says for the last 12 days of the Karr fiasco {I couldn't copy and print the exact quote ;} he never commented on it publicly, which to me means through the media.

I'm relatively new to the case, but did see an interview he gave on one of the major cable networks during that time. It was from that interview I saw him and investigated further to learn about him.

Now it could be he wrote this commentary before he went on live TV as you did, to give his thoughts on the case.

Scandi

He really does tell it like it is.

she, Lacy (and probably others) should resign. she should have already resigned, actually.

very shoddy work on a wild goose chase.

Floh said:
He really does tell it like it is.

she, Lacy (and probably others) should resign. she should have already resigned, actually.

very shoddy work on a wild goose chase.
Ditto. Very refreshing.

When you can lose an *advertiser censored* kicking contest to a one-legged man, it's time to quit, and they did. Lacy... Tracey...wait a minute...

While heeding the caution about ridiculing IDI's, I never cease to be amazed by people who pathologically defend the Ramseys and their heaven-sent bungling DA.

Odd bedfellows, perhaps... but everything seems odd about this case.

Unless you simply accept that the Ramseys did it.

I've seen the Doc and SuperDave and a number of other brilliant RDI's put together completely unassailable demolitions of the ridiculous intruder theory, while also making numerous points which condemn the Ramseys completely, and the IDI's still shuffle back and dutifully waffle about items that were debunked years ago.

I cannot EVER recall an IDI putting together a coherent, let alone unassailable list of points supporting the intruder theory and/or the Ramseys' innocence.

No matter how many times the intruder theory is proven to be not only physically impossible but absurd, people still twitter about pineapples and underwear.

Oh well, at least Dick Tracey will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Tricia said:
Check out what Thomas has to say about recent events. He really tells it like it is. Very refreshing.

www.forstevethomas.com

--->>>Splendid.

This one paragraph from Steve is soooooooo great and exposes such ineptness of the DA Lacy, and raises lots of questions about who is doing what to whom, and why even til today!!!

Quoting Steve here, "It does, however, leave detectives puzzled as to why the DA chose to act with such a terribly "thin" probable-cause affidavit, given that historically this DA’s office (and Boulder judges) have been quite demanding in their scrutiny of BPD warrants for thoroughness, investigative completeness, and yes, corroboration."

Reminds me of the movie 'Dumb and Dumber', Hunter left and Lacy came on duty.

Wonder how many more are going to leave.
Go back 50 years, the term they used back then (some have used it now)
:laugh: KEYSTONE COPS.....

The phrase's are funny as *ell, but the case is sad...
And the REAL killers or killer are laughing there *ss off...

scandi said:
Hi Tricia,

I understand how Steve has come in to his own as an accomplished investigator in murder, adding to his abilities in the investigation of drug cases.

There is one thing he says here though that can't be true, in that he says for the last 12 days of the Karr fiasco {I couldn't copy and print the exact quote ;} he never commented on it publicly, which to me means through the media.

I'm relatively new to the case, but did see an interview he gave on one of the major cable networks during that time. It was from that interview I saw him and investigated further to learn about him.

Now it could be he wrote this commentary before he went on live TV as you did, to give his thoughts on the case.

Scandi
My recollection is that he waited until the failed dna test and Lacy's subsequent announcement that they were not charging Karr before he said anything, and then when he did, it was in interviews. I think that is what he means when he says he never commented publicly during the fiasco....I didn't get the impression that in this statment, he is saying this is the first thing he has had to say about it. That is how i read it, imo...

I have never been a huge Steve Thomas fan..

But That statement was fabulous.

I get the feeling that, sooner rather than later, Steve and a whole mess of us will be singing, "Hey Hey, Goodbye" to Mrs. Lacy.

So the history of ineptitude related to this case continues. What's new?

Mary should resign but still, how do we know things will improve? AH was a lot better than her!

I am neither a RDI, nor a IDI supporter.......I dont have enough facts &/or knowledge, to make a decision either way......whilst some days I read something, & say "Eureka!...thats it..it WAS the Ramseys"...other days it goes the other way......
The problem for me is that both sides have too MANY things that dont add up, to be absolutely certain......many times the only theory that makes sense , for me, is that both sides are right...& it was a joint effort on the part of the Ramseys AND non family, combined....

I should imagine, that whilst the DA, & LE have a great many facts more than the lounge chair wannabe sleuths have (as much as we would like to fool ourselves that we know all), they encounter many of the same problems........they may think they are reasonably sure that they know who was responsible, but there are those worrisome little details which , at the least ,dont fit, & at worst, point in another direction......

Along comes a man.....shouting his head off, via the written word "I DID IT".....who then repeats words to this effect on television, for the world to see....
What were the DA & LE supposed to do?....totally ignore him?
Or bring him in, in the hope that even if he hadnt done it, he might have information that would point more conclusively at who did...????

So...this didnt pan out....what a terrible thing...for EVERYONE!!!!!

I cannot understand why the RDI accusers are now gloating, celebrating, rubbing everyones nose in the fact, that the DA was wrong......
Somebody PLEASE explain to me how you see this as a cause for celebration & "I told you so"!

A small child is STILL dead.....her killer is STILL at large.....& some of you are going "WOOHOO...WE WERE RIGHT!"....
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF????????

THIS is not a competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is NOT RDI against IDI....we are SUPPOSED to be united in a common cause....to pinpoint a killer!

All this "OUR side writes better theories than YOUR side" et al, is disgraceful & reminiscent more of a schoolyard, than a forum of adults , seeking truth...

Can we please concentrate on keeping an open mind, & looking at ALL the details/facts/suppositions, instead of taking sides like children!

Karr is still in custody pending charges of child *advertiser censored* in Sonoma County, California isn't he? The fat lady hasn't sung yet, you know.

celia said:
I am neither a RDI, nor a IDI supporter.......I dont have enough facts &/or knowledge, to make a decision either way......whilst some days I read something, & say "Eureka!...thats it..it WAS the Ramseys"...other days it goes the other way......

The problem for me is that both sides have too MANY things that dont add up, to be absolutely certain......many times the only theory that makes sense , for me, is that both sides are right...& it was a joint effort on the part of the Ramseys AND non family, combined....

I should imagine, that whilst the DA, & LE have a great many facts more than the lounge chair wannabe sleuths have (as much as we would like to fool ourselves that we know all), they encounter many of the same problems........they may think they are reasonably sure that they know who was responsible, but there are those worrisome little details which , at the least ,dont fit, & at worst, point in another direction......

Along comes a man.....shouting his head off, via the written word "I DID IT".....who then repeats words to this effect on television, for the world to see....

What were the DA & LE supposed to do?....totally ignore him?

Or bring him in, in the hope that even if he hadnt done it, he might have information that would point more conclusively at who did...????

So...this didnt pan out....what a terrible thing...for EVERYONE!!!!!

I cannot understand why the RDI accusers are now gloating, celebrating, rubbing everyones nose in the fact, that the DA was wrong......
Somebody PLEASE explain to me how you see this as a cause for celebration & "I told you so"!

A small child is STILL dead.....her killer is STILL at large.....& some of you are going "WOOHOO...WE WERE RIGHT!"....

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF????????

THIS is not a competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is NOT RDI against IDI....we are SUPPOSED to be united in a common cause....to pinpoint a killer!

All this "OUR side writes better theories than YOUR side" et al, is disgraceful & reminiscent more of a schoolyard, than a forum of adults , seeking truth...

Can we please concentrate on keeping an open mind, & looking at ALL the details/facts/suppositions, instead of taking sides like children!

Great post, Celia.

Finally - a point of view I can connect with and agree!

Reading your words this morning, I felt like you took the the thoughts right out of my head and posted them. Thank you.

I do wish that more folks here would realize that we're all on the same side (or should be!) - "true justice for Jon Benet" and for uncovering the actual true facts of her 10 yr. old murder & prosecuting her killer.

Here's to open-mindedness ..

Welcome to Websleuths, Celia ... :)

13th Juror

scandi said:
Hi Tricia,

Scandi

What he meant was he didn't comment on it publicly until it was decided that Karr wasn't the guy.

I know he had a zillion requests for appearences the second Karr's name hit the media. He chose to wait until it was known that Karr wasn't the man.

Sorry. I just don't like the guy.

Put a womans wig on him and he'd look like Greta Van Sustern (sp?) :laugh:

BeeBee said:

Which guy are you talking about? Karr?

BeeBee said:

Now BeeBee, you know he is a friend of many on this forum? Let's be nice and stick to his opinion and not his drop dead georgous good looks. Well, at least many feel he is drop dead georgous :)

Johnny Depp is drop dead gorgeous. Steve? :waitasec:

Put a wig on Greta and even she wouldn't look like Greta.

Steve is in a class by himself, I agree, he has that little boy look that us old grandmas want to take care of and make sure he has enough to eat, and clean socks etc.

Lets make a movie, and lets star Steve in IT, playing himself.

I seriously would adopt Steve, he could hang with my two police officer sons at our family dinners. They would have a great time, talking character issues of the local jail inmates.

Bronte Nut said:
Ditto. Very refreshing.

When you can lose an *advertiser censored* kicking contest to a one-legged man, it's time to quit, and they did. Lacy... Tracey...wait a minute...

While heeding the caution about ridiculing IDI's, I never cease to be amazed by people who pathologically defend the Ramseys and their heaven-sent bungling DA.

Odd bedfellows, perhaps... but everything seems odd about this case.

Unless you simply accept that the Ramseys did it.

I've seen the Doc and SuperDave and a number of other brilliant RDI's put together completely unassailable demolitions of the ridiculous intruder theory, while also making numerous points which condemn the Ramseys completely, and the IDI's still shuffle back and dutifully waffle about items that were debunked years ago.

I cannot EVER recall an IDI putting together a coherent, let alone unassailable list of points supporting the intruder theory and/or the Ramseys' innocence.

No matter how many times the intruder theory is proven to be not only physically impossible but absurd, people still twitter about pineapples and underwear.

Oh well, at least Dick Tracey will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Wow, where does all this hype and propaganda come from? I mean, considering that there is overwhelming hard evidence of an intruder (Its that little matter of the 'unknown DNA, mixed in with JBR's blood,' remember?).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back